[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question for 2year+ tgrills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: th.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
So, i've been really reading about hons and trans regrets and stuff, seeing all these "girls" live trans for years - just to detransition.

Were they not really trans to begin with? Agp? Grass is greener complex?

Have you had thoughts of detransitioning?
>>
Usually trans and love estrogen but got absolutely fucking shit on by society and gained their privileges back as their birth sex by simply not being a fucking tranny.

You never see a detransitioner in a gender critical article write a love letter to testosterone. It's usually imputing societal reactions as an inherent problem with transitioning itself and entirely ignoring the fact they unfortunately ended up a hon or a creeper.
>>
>>8552885
I've thought about dying my hair white to look like Griffith, does that count?
>>
File: th (1).jpg (7KB, 216x288px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
7KB, 216x288px
>>8552937
platinum blond is in
>>
>>8552885
Detransitioning is superbly rare, and when it happens it is usually due to societal pressures rather than anything else.
>>
No one detransitions because they were "wrong about being trans". They detransition because they fail to pass and be accepted.
>>
>>8552947
Not that anon but I thought about dying my hair platinum blond then I gave up because I was scared of everyone calling me some kind of AGP slut or something because I wanted to roll as a blonde for a while.
I'm always super insecure about this stuff hence why I stay on the most boring normal way possible with my brown hair.

Now that I think about it, I do the same with clothing too.
>>
>>8552885
GRIFFITH DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>8553152
I came for this
>>
>>8553050
i did it lol. Im closeted but kinda came out of the closet and dyed my hair platinum blond (which is really hard from brown), and i even painted my nails. As long as your confident nobody will care, none of my friends have dropped me or anything lol. Though, my hair did end up going towards a yellowish because i wasn't using the shampoo they gave me.
>>
I often think about detransitioning because a lot of the time its just hard to deal with being a girl without the according upbringing. I have a lot of restraint and dont tend to give myself away but a lot of times I can feel the guy in me trying to take over and its a constant reminder of how I'm not real. I knew I'd be kinda dykeish from the start but I seriously overestimated how much different I'd feel or how much my behaviour would change without thinking "thats gay af".

If I hadn't had SRS there'd be a good chance I'd go back even though I pass pretty ok. Well, saves me the embarassment of admitting transitioning wasnt the greatest idea. Sometimes I envy some girls around here cause they seem to have a much better behavioural and emotional base layer to start with.
>>
>>8553175
Say you never transitioned, would you be ok with becoming a male? Do you have an active sex life?
>>
>>8553050
>I thought about dying my hair platinum blond
do it faggot. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it. do it.
>>
>>8553180
I dont really enjoy sex but I didnt before transition either so that probably doesnt say much.
I could sure pull off being a guy, its absolutely no effort to me and I dont feel bad about it but I've also wanted to be a girl since I hit the teens. I'm seriously torn between the two... Not a fan of the nonbinary idea but I cant help but admit that I have very strong features of both sexes, behaviour and emotionwise I'm absolutely a guy, but since I transitioned and pretty much reached the end of physical changes I'm happier than ever with my body. Now before you say agp, my sex drive is as low as it gets and socially I barely have to put effort into being girly either, it also feels natural but the other half of days I could be a total dudebro. Its seriously confusing but overall I'd just have less issues as guy.
>>
File: da-fuq-u-sayin.jpg (14KB, 300x362px) Image search: [Google]
da-fuq-u-sayin.jpg
14KB, 300x362px
>>8552982
>>
>>8553276
That's a hon senpai
>>
>>8553276
I think they said 'No one detransitions because they were "wrong about being trans". They detransition because they fail to pass and be accepted,' which indeed seems to be what other people in the thread agree on from their experience and observations of detransitioners.

Although born again Christian detransitioners are possible the exception. That's just generally weird though and talking to most of them you sort of have to wonder whether they were actually trans. The ones picked to make those really long 'I was trans but I found God' vids usually have a LOT more issues than dysphoria desu.
>>
>>8553307
Passing isnt the be all end all.
Some people just expect changes that wont happen and end up even sadder while maintaining a social life is harder than before for basically no gain.
>>
>>8553307
Dude transitioned after a childhood of abuse, thinking it was the only way to be loved. He literally was never trans, just neurotic with mommy issues.
>>
>>8552885
Everyone born bi and gender fluid, until freudian conditioning from society, parents, siblings, etc... restricts you.
>>
>>8552885
>Were they not really trans to begin with? Agp? Grass is greener complex?
AGP doesn't mean you regret transition. Most MTFs are AGP.

HSTSes are likely to regret transition if they don't pass.
>>
>>8553215
AGP can be more or less than sexual. It can be a general satisfaction with your appearance. The point is that it's physical.
>>
File: 1498966869090.gif (17KB, 648x518px) Image search: [Google]
1498966869090.gif
17KB, 648x518px
>>8554009
>being this retarded
>>
>>8553306
She looks like a normal old lady, though.
>>
>>8554089
No he does not. Get better glasses because everything about his face screams "male."
>>
>>8552885
I'm about to hit 1 year soon, and I am really agp (not a transbian though ;)). Even if detranstioning would be easier to work with, it's just not what I want to do.
>>
File: 1496955976807.gif (1MB, 526x378px) Image search: [Google]
1496955976807.gif
1MB, 526x378px
>>8552885
>"tgirls"
Can you stop, only creepy crossdressers use that word
>>
>>8554470
>I am really agp (not a transbian though ;)).
How so?

>Even if detranstioning would be easier to work with, it's just not what I want to do.
How did you decide that?
>>
File: 1497790605707.png (161KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497790605707.png
161KB, 700x700px
>>8553307
I got memed on by some evangelicals and they gas lighted me into becoming a born again and told me that the guy that molested me was going to come back into my life and if I wanted to be safe then I had to join the church (I trusted someone too much and told them this) he said that "God told him" these things. No, the person that I trusted told him and he said it was god.

Anyway the whole thing stuck for about a month until the pastor started spouting anti trans rhetoric and I snapped out of it

Fuck. Sake.
>>
>>8554089

I agree.

As women age they lose some of their secondary sexual characteristics. Same with men. Babies and the elderly both can pass really well.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.