[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/acsg/ Autochorissexual general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Autochorissexualflag.png (7KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Autochorissexualflag.png
7KB, 500x281px
>What is autochorissexuality?
Lack of desire to participate in sexual activity, a disconnection between oneself and a sexual target/object of arousal.

>Am I autochorissexual?
Do you experience a lack of sexual attraction as described here http://imgur.com/pdIxHYc ? If so, you may be autochorissexual!

>Where can I find my qt3.14 autochorissexual bf/gf?
We have a map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1764048
Because the term of "autochorissexuality" is still quite new and there's a very pretty small population (~1%), there aren't that many sites for only autochorissexuals. Don't even ask about autochorissexual dating apps.

>Do you guys masturbate?
Most do.

>I want to learn more/still don't get it
Definition: http://asexuals.wikia.com/wiki/Autochorissexual
Another FAQ: http://asexualawarenessweek.com/101.html
AVEN (Asexuality Visibility & Education Network): asexuality.org
Science stuff for the nerds: http://www.asexualexplorations.net/home/extantresearch.html
Everything in podcast form: http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/how-asexuality-works.htm

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/WqcpsU8
>>
>>8552847
Haha this isn't real fuck off
>>
>>8552992
>this isn't real
How do you explain the map and Discord, then?
>>
What is the difference between this and asexuality?
>>
>>8552847
I think this can all be narrowed down to "Hey uhhh I don't want to sex or uhhh fap please lol".

srsly guys wtf is this tumblr shit
>>
>>8553025
Asexuality is a myth while autochorissexuality is real.
>>
>>8552847
Are people this desperate to be unique that they take some tiny, small, microscopic nuance of an already established group of people to create a whole nother oppressed group complete with its own fucking flag? Jesus christ yall are mentally fucked.
>>
>>8553030
dude, tumblr is the cancer of the LGBTQ community. The amount of cringe there is insane.
>>
I don't find girls or guys attractive, they're so fucking boring and bland man, i dont know how you guys like them.

Just so boring, i've tried to have sex with a woman and i don't see what the fucking appeal is or how women are suposed to be hot, just uninteresting overall.

I just laugh when people talk about hot people cuz its to stupid
>>
>>8553156
found the 14 year old.
>>
>>8553160
I'm 19 idiot.
Just tell me what the fuck is so great about men or women?
They're just boring-looking, their bodies are bland and genitals are shit.
So we'res the appeal? seriously just tell me what so hot?
>>
you may be 19, but you might as well be 5- because you're fucking retarded... and a snowflake.
>>
>>8553176
Ah ok ok ok, I was gonna troll you but you seem sincere so sorry for roasting you. I'll try to be as clear as possible. I'm a mostly straight guy so I like women a lot. If you've never experienced sexual attraction it's hard to explain but I'll try.

Sometimes when you're really attracted to a girl you just want to ravage them. You get this heavy feeling in your stomach, your head buzzes a little, you salivate, and you just want your dick to feel good. It sounds stupid but it's true. Another part about sexual gratification is the mental aspect of it. Traditionally, the male is dominant, so we like to take control of a woman. It really is fun to make another human being moan and shake and shit like that. I don't know man. I guess if you're born asexual it sounds funny to hear how it feels to WANT to fuck something, but lol it's also funny to explain it.
>>
>>8552847
Please no. I'm apothisexual but also have auto, and I'm still asexual. Pan and Poly people are still bi, so they stay under the bi unbrella. These are just differentions, we don't need our own general. We all may have separate forms of asexuallity but we are not non-asexual all the same. Please stop this silly horseradish.
>>8553071
>autochorissexuality
It's a variation under the asexual unbrella you raging faggot. This is why hets and lgbts hate us, because of flaming ace cancer like you.
>>
This honestly sounds like the most stereotypical Tumblr post, where do you see the letter 'A' in '/lgbt/' in the first place?
>>
I'm glad this general is taking off. It's good to see proper representation of autochorissexuals.
>>
This might come out real sloppy, but Imma try to explain myself.
Is it still asexual if you dont want to have sex because there is no one that you'd want to have sex with, rather than because you dont want to have sex at all?

does that make sense? I'm kinda working through some stuff right now.
Like, when I'm jerking it, I sometimes imagine myself having sex with a guy or a girl, sometimes not. But like, when I get into reality, I don't see anyone who I'd wanna actually put my dick in. Is that just because I'm like, hyper picky and don't see anyone who lives up to my standards so I'll never want to have sex with them, or is that just what my brand of Asexuality is?
>>
>>8553839
That sounds like classic autochorissexuality to me
>>
>>8553203
i don't get it, sorry
sounds so weird to me.
>>
So today a hansdome 35ish yo daddy was in the mcdonals, he was very handome; beard/short hair with some withe hair, blue eyes with some muscle.
So he farted when his ass was facing my face, i got erected but i trough i was ace, im gay then?
>>
File: IMG_4345.jpg (119KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4345.jpg
119KB, 540x600px
Who else /cupiosexual/ here?
>>
>>8553839
I thought this thread was like a parody of acegen but this got real. That's exactly how I feel like too.
>>
>>8554249
wtf is this shit
>>
>>8554482
an acegen meme, just like the rest of this thread
>>
>>8554249
How can you fuck if you don't have a boner???
>>
>>8554131
No you're just lewd
>>
>>8554500
>what are girls?
>>
>>8552847
>How many stupid make-believe sexualities and genders can we create?
As many as we like, but it won't get us anywhere.
>>
>>8554500
There are other things you can be turned on by than you partner.
>>
>>8554249
>Demisexual
Like...every other relationship under the sun that doesn't end in a break up or divorce??? Wow.
>Fraysexual
"I liked ya at first...but now I don't. You killed my fucking ladyboner! Damn it Devin."
>Cupiosexual
What's the point of having a sexual relationship then?!
>Graysexual
I thought this meant that someone wants to fuck and marry the color "gray".
>Lithosexual
"sexual attraction"
"Asexual"
lmao
>Autochorissexual/Aegosexual
The first word sounds like a sexuality related to Cory from "Cory in the House", ew. Don't fuck the poor schmuck.
>Placiosexual
I thought that was a prehistoric dinosaur thing
>Abrosexual
wtf i don't get this
>Apothisexual
This is just "Asexual" under another label. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>8554654
>What's the point of having a sexual relationship then?!
>>8554551
>>
what is this mogai tumblr bullshit
>>
>tfw the troll thread is more active than the real acegen
>>
>>8554249

>placiosexual
>wanting to do sexual things to people that don't want it

why is rapist orientation lumped in with asexual orientations

also why is the only actual asexual orientation on here sex repulsed
>>
I thought I was weird, but I don't understand if I quite fit the bill.

I've never enjoyed sex. I've participated, and it's always been *okay*, but I've never climaxed or really did it for anyone but the others' benefit. But I still enjoy masturbating, as well as cuddling/mutual touching with my significant other.

Is that Autochorissexual?
>>
>>8555125
Most of them are ace...
>>
>>8555125
That's not what it says. It says you don't mind if it's RECIPROCATED. Returned. Given back to you.

I'm placiosexual, it seems, although I just learned the word. I give my bf blowjobs all the time, always available for him to fuck, love to dress up cute for him. But he literally never reciprocates because...I don't want him to. Seriously. I'm okay with making him happy. All of my sexual pleasure stems from that act.
>>
good thread guys
>>
File: pussyshavinagiggle.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
pussyshavinagiggle.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>8554249
fictional humor at its finest
>>
i'm never going to understand sex...
>>
>>8553007

c/p'd from /acegen/. I recognize that discord invite link because I spun it up.

>>8553025

Those who identify as this are tumblrinas who think that the Ace community is beg enough to start splitting.

>>8554500

>What is oral?

>>8552847

Create your own damn map and Discord if you so want to split off.
>>
>>8557875
You're just jealous acegen isn't doing as well as the spinoff.
>>
>>8557892
I thought this was the official name of acegen now?
>>
>>8557973
What have I done?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.