[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End my fucking life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (5KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 303x166px
>be me
>trans girl, had same gf for about 2 years. During that time I figured out I was trans
>muster up courage to tell her
>she says she needs time to think
>2 days later she packs up her shit and leaves without a goodbye.

Why does this happen?
>>
Hmmmm...tough question...really boggles the noggin
>>
>>8552548
you will find someone better, fuck her.
>>
>>8552551
It's so odd because I genuinely valued bring with her, and I thought she did as well. Clearly not. I thought that me bring trans would be irrelevant as she cared about me as a person not just for looks or money. Again I guess I was wrong.
>>
>be me
>tell gf 4 years in
>she sticks around
>be 7 years
>all is good
Why does this happen
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 736x736px
>>8552548
Is this you?
>>
>>8552572
she thought that you're dumping her using that as a cheap excuse
>>
>>8552572
Kek youre kidding right?

You think everyone needs to put up with your moody ass while youre on pills and your entire body changez, your inability to leave the housr without makeup, your insecurity to being in female spaces because you know youre being judged, sex becoming almost impossible because youre limp? Get a grip
>>
>>8552572
Its not as clearcut, trans are viewed as freaks and ill. And then gender is a huge thing, if I loved a bf I wouldn't want him to become a gf instead.

I had an m2f friend who was married and her wife supported the cross-dressing and all the AGP stuff at first but still they divorced anyway when she finally decided to transition, yet they remained friends.
>>
>>8552572
She is not obligated to stay with you while you transition. Get over yourself.
>>
I think it's ok to not want to have a relationship with someone who reveals to you that they are a different gender than the one they had expected, but simply leaving without a word means this person didn't care much for you. A very shitty move, you could have at least stayed good friends.
>>
>be me
>know gf would dump me if I transitioned
>she dumps me a couple months ago after 6 years together for other reasons
>immediately seek out therapist and starting HRT soon
>>
>>8552548

>tranny enters relationship with a woman as a man
>tranny later informs woman she is a tranny after years of living together
>tranny is expecting better than not simply being attacked for wasting the woman's time
>tranny is surprised when the woman moves out two days later without saying a word

Why does this happen?
>>
>>8552548
honestly op, if i had a bf who did that to me i would think it's really creepy.

Like, i have this guy I live with. And he's a pretty normal guy, and when he's talking about the things he likes and stuff he's very cute. But sometimes, he'll just copy me in wierd ways. Like, the "oh fuck" fake girly screams i make when im playing vidya with him, i noticed he started doing it also. and there is a bunch of examples like that, of him kinda "copying me" when we spend alot of time together.

So, here i am. A transgirl. Said to like an extremely small percentage of the population. Never actually met another one in real life. And this boy i hang around with starts telling me he's trans too? You have to have some sort of autism, because thats fucking weird and i wouldn't really want anything to do with someone like that. Idk why its weird either, it's like your not even a person.
>>
>>8552830
Pure, unadulterated delusion.

They think completely straight people can suddenly be okay having a gay relationship.
>>
>>8552830
imagine someone being so mad that they leave without saying anything
>>
>>8552839
He's not copying you you fucking autist.

You're roommates. Do you realize how many of my college friends' mannerisms and sayings I unconsciously picked up from them and vice versa? You just apparently haven't noticed your own picking up of his traits but I assure you you have.
>>
>>8552845
>They think others believe a person can change their gender
>>
>>8552548
Join the legion of transbians that play with each other feminine cocks.
That's the future you choose.
>>
>>8552846
I don't know the situation, but I could easily see someone just not knowing how to handle it.

OP's gf was probably just as likely a fucking wreck and mourning as what she envisioned was her life with the man she loved was destroyed. She could have simply not been able to bear actually telling him it was over to his face, and snuck out leaving her with extreme guilt and it'll take her a long time to fully recover.

Humans are complicated, and I understand trans people here want to support other trans people, but I've honestly never thought "Oh they're a bitch, hon" is ever the good response to someone who just broke up. You never know what's going on in someone's mind.

OP, you waited 2 years. 2 YEARS of gaining this woman's trust and love, and then you drop the bomb that a key part of you is the opposite of what she fell in love with. It sucks, but it's completely understandable why she'd take it poorly.
>>
>>8552853
What?
>>
>>8552852
nigger, its more than just mannerisms. Like, he would follow me around at work and do whatever i told him. I got drunk and told him i fucked a guy, and a few days later he told me he though he might be gay even though he constantly talks about all the girls he wants to fuck. And alot of the people i hang out with normally don't do this kinda stuff, especially the girls.

Who knows, maybe your right though. His behavior just reminded me alot of how my friends little brother would copy us when we were teens, pretending to be into the same stuff as us, only for him to realize that he only liked it because we liked it.
>>
>>8552683
>that last frame
damn. really makes you think.
>>
>>8552548
>Why does this happen?
GEE, I WONDER

Here's a better question: if you really believe you're actually a woman in any meaningful way, why would you ever be surprised when you tell your straight girlfriend that you've been deceiving her the whole time? It can't be both, motherfucker.
>>
>>8552548
Honestly, you should have broken up with her as you came out but asked to still be friends. From personal experience it's a lot nicer to be in a relationship with someone who's genuinely attracted to you and in love with you for who you are than it is to try and hoodwink some straight girl into being your les-gf and just hoping she'll be able to tolerate it for "muh personality"

Sexual compatibility is a big fucking thing in relationships, sure it stops being as big a deal as y'all both age and shrivel up, but there's a lot in a relationship that's derived from actually being attracted to your partner, like seriously people underestimate sex in its ability to keep people in love and happy about their relationship. If you wanted her to stay with you for "muh personality" you should have asked her to just be friends(and even then she might not have agreed due to the painful feelings associated with breaking up, and that's also okay), all of this trying to surprise her with some shit like this is why "this happen"s. She didn't do anything wrong, I don't think you did either, but if anyone did something wrong it's you. Suck it up, this is all the consequences of your own actions, I hope your transit goes well and leaves you a happier person despite this.
>>
>>8552548
So, wait, you want your GF to suddenly just turn into a lesbian at the drop of a hat? I'm sure she was in the relationship with you partially because you're a dude with a dick. Why is this surprising? I wouldn't be with my GF anymore if she decided she wants to be a man, you gotta be realistic about this shit.
>>
>>8553161
I've noticed that a lot of trannies seem to think sexuality is made up or doesn't matter or some shit. I had the same problem when my ex-GF declared that she was going to become a man and I when said well, can't stop you, but you realize that means you're breaking up with me, right? she got super upset and started to cry and stuff.

In the end it turned out she was just a transtrender though so it worked out fine, in a way. She just got over the bullshit once she saw that it would cost her something she actually cared about.
>>
>>8553321
Yeah, I'm a trans man and I don't get this. Maybe they've swallowed the bullshit about how Love Conquers All? Which, of course, it doesn't. I count my lucky stars that I wasn't dating anyone when I started transitioning.

A few years on though, I started dating this guy. He seemed like a very chill, regular guy and that's what I was attracted to. After only a few weeks of dating, he started getting more and more fem, wearing more fem clothing, etc. He gave me a gift and filled the box with rainbow glitter for some damn reason - no joke, I was still picking that stuff out of my armpits and from behind my ears days later. The sex talk got strange, where he seemed to be trying to "reverse" us - like he would do something to me, but then talk about it like I had done it to him. He pressured me for sex acts I didn't want and then wrote about it on his blog but reversed the roles so that his friends thought I was borderline raping him. It just got increasingly weird and creepy.

He finally tells me that he thinks he's trans, but since he'll be forever hon-tier (he was 6'2", 200lbs, etc.) he didn't want to transition and always look like a freak. I found out he had a Second Life account where he lived as a woman and then he wanted me to play along with this in secret. (He still went by "he" otherwise, in case anyone is wondering. So far as I know, he still does.)

Ultimately, we broke up for other reasons and not that, and I did try to offer emotional support around the gender issues throughout our time together because I know how it feels. But I was still kind of upset - a woman is not who I intended to date. I ESPECIALLY did not intend to date someone who played "girl" behind closed doors in awful, wish-fulfilment outfits and then have to act like that wasn't going on to everyone else.

If that's how I felt as a trans person, I can't imagine how a cis person would feel in the same position. Really freaked out, I imagine.
>>
>>8553509
Christ, that's fucked up. Honestly I would've cut and run the moment something got fishy and I wish you had the first time he pressured you sexually, that shit is just indefensible and unforgivable behavior. Dysphoria's no excuse for it.
>>
File: feels.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>8552548
basically me coming out to my 2 year gf at the time (first person i ever talked to about dysphoria)
except instead of packing up her shit she just became an alcoholic and made me pack up my shit

all aboard the struggle bus
>>
It's not like a person is obligated to date someone that doesn't align with their sexuality, but it's pretty shitty to just cut all ties from your the person you're most intimate in life for two years and suddenly move out (which also adds financial strain, unless she was already bumming the place)
Not that she'd necessarily still be your best friend and help teach you things in your transition, but that sudden "chop" was uncalled for.
>>
>>8553549
>it's pretty shitty to just cut all ties from your the person you're most intimate in life
Agreed, which is exactly why you shouldn't date someone for years and then drop the tronkbomb on them, abruptly cutting all ties between them and the person they thought they knew.

Break up with them first, then transition.
>>
>>8552548
>almost did this with my bf
>repressed it

So relived
>>
File: smuggy shruggy.png (1MB, 1050x903px) Image search: [Google]
smuggy shruggy.png
1MB, 1050x903px
>Why does this happen?
Because you are an entitled male-socialized man who thinks straight females will stay with him for better or worse.
>>
Told my girlfriend of 2 years a couple of weeks ago. She says she thinks it'll still work out. Shopping with me and everything. I am starting hormones soon. I think it may actually work out...
>>
File: 12355_5947_2212.jpg (67KB, 306x335px) Image search: [Google]
12355_5947_2212.jpg
67KB, 306x335px
>>8552572
>I thought that me bring trans would be irrelevant
Trannies are fucking insane.
>>
>>8553860
FTM or MTF?

Why repress? Does we know you're dysphoric?
>>
>>8553949
¡DISCOVERY!
>>
>>8553971
mtf

its just not worth it.why give up the only man who ever liked me
>>
>>8554006
That's a shame.

Does he know you like to be feminine?
>>
>>8554018
he has no problem with it
i get to be his soppy little sub and he will always be the man so i figured i should stop being ungratful
>>
>>8554024
How girly do you get to be? Everything short of physical transition, from clothes to pet names?
>>
>>8554035
i get loads of cute feminine nick names and get spoiled and protected and made to feel small.

i wouldent wear clothes because im too repressed to want to do that.
>>
>>8554066
Maybe bring it up so you can be a little less repressed?
>>
>>8554077
nah you cant take something like that back
>>
>>8554084
It's just dressing up and being feminine, not saying you want to be a girl for real or considered transition or anything?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.