[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw riley dennis passes better than blair white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 18

File: grin.gif (2MB, 680x366px) Image search: [Google]
grin.gif
2MB, 680x366px
>tfw riley dennis passes better than blair white
>>
File: 1496312374303.jpg (261KB, 885x883px) Image search: [Google]
1496312374303.jpg
261KB, 885x883px
>There are people that didn't know Dennis the Menace was on HRT even though it's obvious as fuck from her videos over time
>>
>>8551935
Blair looks like passes
>>
>>8551953
i feel like blaire passes better (in the sense that id probably never gender her male) but riley is prettier, like she has a better and more interesting look that isn't so fucking basic
>>
>>8551935
Do we have a picture of Riley these days? Feels like just last week people were shitting on her, and now people are praising her?
>>
>>8551940
People actually watched her videos?
>>
>>8552036
Riley fooled everyone into believing he's really trans with his last video lmao
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1024x769px
>>8551935
There's a limit to what surgery can do.
>>
>>8551935

Bitch where
>>
>>8551935
Oh, did Riley suddenly start putting any effort into hisherits voice?
>>
File: 34985903458.png (2MB, 1698x1416px) Image search: [Google]
34985903458.png
2MB, 1698x1416px
>>8552036
The majority of the transitioners here literally only require "taking HRT" as means of being recognized as being legitimate.

That's the only difference that they see between themselves and Riley, and now that Blaire has told them that it's okay to like her now, they're all over her.
>>
>>8553111
Well, surgery is a huge step and proves you mean business.
I'm not sure what to think of Riley now but she seemed like an awfull trender whod be the last to get any surgery. Everyone can be mislead into taking a buncha pills, it doesnt say much nowadays.
>>
>>8553111
I think what really defines someone as being legitimate is if they had dysphoria since childhood and transitioned at early age.
Honestly there's no way to be trans if you managed to not kill yourself for 21+ years without treatment.

Most people on 4chan who say they are trans just fall in some weird kind of prison tfwnogf syndrome.
>>
>>8553209
Did you transition early?
>>
>>8553229
early teens, I was quite lucky to have an awesome mom, I think she was traumatized because before I was born she had another baby and he died after 2 days in the hospital because he was premature so she was always worried about my well being.
I'm from south america.
>>
>>8553209
I never had sexuality before I transitioned. But I still figured things out too late (11 or 12) and transitioned way too late (15). Now I do have sexuality, which is kind of uncomfortable since I've realized that AMABs who transition as late as me, pose an inherent danger to cis women.

I wish I could go back to being an entirely harmless creature, like during those few years between when I realized, and before T had completely destroyed my ability to pose zero threat to others.
>>
>>8553209
Lol. I tried coming out when I was in middle school and it resulted in my dad beating my ass with a wooden paddle. Good for you for being born into an accepting family, but it doesn't make you any more legitimate than those of us who were born into families full of christfags.
>>
>>8553247
This is why some people hate younger transitioners desu. Congratulations on being the literal stereotype conjured up in the minds of older transitioners.
>>
>>8553315
This.
>>
>>8553209
True, I barely made it alive to start transition at 19 once I gained some independence from my family and found an endo on my own. I really can't believe how most of this board waits until mid/late-20s
>>
>>8553477
Was /lgbt/ around when you started?
>>
>>8553493
yep! helped a lot. If this board was here when I first started browsing 4chan at 13 maybe I would have gotten stuff from qhi immediately and just try to hide it from my parents but hindsight is 20/20. I actually ordered from qhi and started blocking my testosterone shortly after I turned 19, then had a month with nothing because I thought I was going to have a script by then, then got a script for spiro and e at 19.5.
>>
>>8553515
This is why some people hate younger transitioners desu. You even say hindsight is 20/20 like that other early transitioner who said they had supportive parents. Absolute cringe.
>>
>>8553515
That's why you fucking idiot. This board didn't even exist until I was in my mid 20s
>>
>>8553535
Iktf. This board coincided with the DSM-V too so anyone who came here and went 'omg in trans' probably got caught up in the new system which had way less gatekeeping.

That, and the whole 2013-2017 era was weird with how much good info about being trans spread around. In a few years what you'd find by searching for trans resources got almost entirely flipped on it's head with asktransgender suddenly going from 4k subscribers to what it is now and places like Susan's getting kicked down from top results. You'd really struggle to find Laura's Playground now if you searched for trans shit and werent looking for Laura's specifically.
>>
>>8552906
>>8552036
she just went to San Francisco to get FFS, I dont think we'll have any recent pictures for a month ot so
>>
>>8553247
>I was quite lucky to have an awesome mom,
most people are not that fornuate, and can't transition until they have the resources or support to do so as an adult.
and not everyone wants to just "order hormones on the internet" either.
things are alot more complicated than you're making them out to be. sure they can be simple, but they aren't always
>>
>>8553544
German kiddo detected.
>>
>>8553558
who is she getting it with?
>>
>>8553548
I was repressed and going to kill myself until I found asktransgender . If it weren't that place I wouldn't have known hrt was a thing. I'm so glad I found that place when I did.
>>
>>8553530
I'm 26 now (about to turn 27). Been on hormones for a few years.

It's amazing to me how clueless people just 5-ish years younger than me are on this stuff. When I was a teen, the only trans resources on the internet were Susan's, Laura's, and a plethora of cross-dressing websites. No /r/asktransgender, and certainly no /lgbt/. No positive trans role models in public life whatsoever either. There were zero out trans kids throughout my entire time in school.

And then, like I said in a previous post, when I tried coming out when I was young, I got beaten with a wooden paddle. My parents justified it by believing that it was the moral thing to do, since they were "saving" me.

But nope, I'm just a creepy fetishist I guess, because I couldn't survive "nightmare mode" of being a trans teen, while the people 5-10 years younger than me play on medium.
>>
>>8553575
I dont know, I watched the 20 minute video she made in response to blair and she mentioned it there.
who does FFS in San Francisco?
>>
>>8553622
yep, same.
The only only resource was /cd/ and that wasn't something you could just stumble upon.
>>
>>8553622
>tfw you would have been like 70% better if you were 5 years younger and 95% better if 10
We're the same age and I feel sick all the time thinking about it
how do you cope?
>>
>>8553647
not that anon but I dont, every day I think about killing myself. Im 25 and a complete wreck of a human being.
>>
>>8553633
Deschamps-braly, considered one of the best and most thorough surgeons. He's the only one who has a background in cranialfacial surgery as opposed to just plastic surgery, i believe.
>>
>>8553209
Honestly there's no way to be trans if you managed to not kill yourself for 21+ years without treatment.

Maybe some of us didn't have the support to transition earlier but have had a strong enough will to keep going in the hopes that one day we can transition? I didn't start till 22 years and all 22 years where nothing but suffering yet I'm still here.
>>
File: Pi23MGj.jpg (563KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pi23MGj.jpg
563KB, 1024x768px
>>8553854
>50k with DB
wew lad
>>
File: riley.jpg (99KB, 446x421px) Image search: [Google]
riley.jpg
99KB, 446x421px
>>8552036
>>
>>8553209
Agreed. I'm so fucking sick of people in their mid 20s who claim they only transitioned so late because of their birth years. I'm the same age as them and I've been on hormones since 14. And yes, my parents were christfags and were the opposite of supportive. No, that didn't keep me from transitioning anyway, and eventually seeking independence as soon as possible (16). I worked my butt off. The resources were always there. If all you did was stop at the first page of google search and found shit like Susan's and Laura's, you weren't looking hard enough.
/cd/ has been around for years before /lgbt/, and so have blogs on wordpress, blogspot, etc. Even 4chan (/b/ in particular) regularly discussed trans and traps and how they did it. Regular message boards and IRC channels also had trans people who talked about it.
For you to say that you could only transition and pass in the 2010s is disingenuous at best, and outright insulting to those who did it before then at worst.
>>
>>8553622
I'm 46 now (about to turn 47). Been on hormones for a few years.

It's amazing to me how clueless people just 10-20-ish years younger than me are on this stuff. When I was a teen, there was no internet. No Susan's, and certainly no Laura's. No positive trans role models in public life whatsoever either. There were zero out trans kids throughout my entire time in school.

And then, like I said in a previous post, when I tried coming out when I was young, I got beaten with a wooden paddle. My parents justified it by believing that it was the moral thing to do, since they were "saving" me.

But nope, I'm just a creepy fetishist I guess, because I couldn't survive "nightmare mode" of being a trans teen, while the people 10-20 years younger than me play on medium.
>>
File: 1481183796787.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481183796787.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>8553895
mfw i find out i live in a homosexual theme park
>>
>>8553888
People have different personalities you ignorant asshat.
People with more conscientious temperaments are always going to be egodystonic and come out later if at all.
The fact that you tend more towards not giving a fuck about what others think isn't something to use to feel superior to others.
>>
>>8553888
I don't believe you. I think you're making this up. It's not that early transitioners my age don't exist, I'm just getting a vibe from this post.
>>
>>8553888
I had dial up internet and had to use a shared family computer at that age. I grew up in bumfuck nowhere with a graduating class of 60 people. Fuck off
>>
>>8553914
I'm sorry but if you were actually dysphoric/trans you wouldn't let some christfag get in your way even if it meant leaving their house
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>8553900
>>
File: starter packs.png (1MB, 1400x999px) Image search: [Google]
starter packs.png
1MB, 1400x999px
>>
>>8553932
Early transitioners from your era are always low in conscientiousness as a personality trait.

But yea, of course free will is totally a thing right?
Anyone who didn't transition as a teenager is simply either inferior or not trans, not other explanation.
>>
>>8553947
Don't forget Mulder in drag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkPALneB_k4
>>
>>8553209
>>8553247
>south america
>transitioned at early teens
>awesome moms
Fuck off you dirty shitskin shemale prostitute.
t. bitter jealous hon
>>
>>8553929
Dial up internet is still internet. Even if you didn't have it, there are plenty of public spaces you could've used. Do really mean to say that your school or library didn't have at least one Internet-capable computer?
>>8553950
The poster you replied to wasn't me, but that's not it. The fact is that older trans people DID have the opportunity to transition sooner, but didn't take it. That by itself wouldn't be a problem if they didn't also incessantly complain about being "born too early" and that resources didn't exist when they were younger.

Because it just isn't true.
>>
>>8553958
Passes better than most /mtfg/ posters tbqh familia.
>>
File: Cheryl_Avery.jpg (27KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Cheryl_Avery.jpg
27KB, 576x432px
>>8553947
>young teen tranny born in 1994 starter pack
>>
>>8553965
I don't think anyone has said that the resources didn't exist at all. Rather, they were much more scarce and more difficult to access back then. And then there's the fact that trans was about 10x more taboo back then.

It's not a matter of transitioning back then being impossible. It's a matter of it being much more difficult, and less likely that a teen of that time would have been able to navigate the hurdles required to transition back then.
>>
>>8553975
>It's a matter of it being much more difficult
You get out what you put in. If you're in a race, and others are running while you're walking, do you expect to win that race, or even get close to a decent time? If it wasn't impossible, and you had gender dysphoria, then it's your fault you didn't transition before it was too late. Transition isn't easy, especially back then, as you said. But if you weren't willing to put the effort in or were too cowardly, then that's on you.

God helps those who help themselves, as they saying goes.
>>
>>8553969
It's almost like trannies never, ever consistently "pass"... hmm really makes you think
>>
>>8553995
>God
>>
>>8553995
Dude, you're talking about kids. That's some serious, heavy shit for a fucking kid to figure out all on their own.

Regardless, I have to ask. Why shame these people? Why punch down?
>>
>>8553965
There was home, and the school library, which did not have internet. And none of these places could be used without supervision. On top of this there was no where to fucking go, I lived in farm town where houses were miles apart and couldn't get to the shitty excuse of a town without a car. I got my first personal computer in college in the form of a laptop and there I discovered 4chan, and later /cd/ on 420chan. I had no clue what dysphoria was or that anything positive could come out of acknowledging and dealing with it until then.
>>
>>8554003
Found the edgelord.
>>
>>8554001
What does it even mean to "consistently" pass tho? As long as the vast majority of people who you encounter perceive you as a cis woman, isn't that "consistently" passing?
>>
>>8554003
It's just a saying. The point is that you get a result proportional to the effort you put in.

>>8554004
Because they're complaining about how they couldn't have transitioned back then, and how they hate themselves for transitioning so late. It's their own fault, not the fault of time or even society.

>>8554008
You've got a better excuse than most, then. I'm sorry you couldn't find out sooner.
>>
>>8554011
fuck u sjw
>>
>>8554060
Let's say someone gets diagnosed with a serious disease at the age of, say, 20. The doctor tells them that the disease is terminal, and that if they had caught it 5-6 years ago they would have been fine.

Would you blame this guy for that? Would you say, "Welp, too bad for you I guess, you should have been more diligent in your <insert disease her> screenings as a kid!".
>>
>try to transition at 13
>get gatekept
>parents wouldnt let me self med, had no way to do it myself
what was i supposed to do, run away from home and suck dick in alleys for estrogen? guess i wasn't trutrans enough
>>
>>8554096
Except dysphoria carries with it an overwhelming, all-consuming need to transition. It's not like a deadly disease where the symptoms can be unnoticeable until it's too late.
>>8554125
>letting your parents get in the way of self medding
>>
>The earliest records for intentional castration to produce eunuchs are from the Sumerian city of Lagash in the 21st century BC.

What's your excuse hons?
>>
>>8554133
I just said I had no way to do it myself
I would have needed a bank account and debit card at 13 which I couldn't get without permission
>>
>>8554125
How did you try? How were you gatekept?
>>
>>8554167
You could've used cash to buy a prepaid card. You could've gotten cash by doing small jobs in the neighborhood every day.
>>
>>8554167
you should have invented bitcoin. you just weren't trying hard enough.
>>
>>8554125
Yeah I kind of know your feeling though I tried to start at 16 though my family went crazy and took Internet away/abused and isolated me for a while, and that's the less conservative part of the family. I only started at 21 which sux ass though. I would have been totally screwed moving out at 16 with no qualifications here, though I also acknowledge I could have done things better. Not sure if I even would have survived leaving then and there. 21, though. Feels bad.
>>
File: not_very.gif (2MB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
not_very.gif
2MB, 500x287px
>>8553995
What is the point of showing off your astonishing lack of empathy to people who you're not even trying to help? Instead of offering solutions, you're criticizing people for mistakes they already made, or bad shit that happened to them outside of their control. So basically, you're belittling people who already belittle themselves, and hurting people who are already in hella intense pain. What exactly do you get from that?
>>
>>8554177
We could have stopped 9/11 too - hindsight is 20/20. Expecting a confused trans kid to somehow figure it all out against all odds, especially when that kid is getting messages from everywhere around him that he's wrong and a freak for being trans, is absurd.
>>
>>8554163
kek
>>
>>8554169
>go through NHS
>nope we can't give HRT until 16
>try to selfmed
>nope not allowed

>>8554177
I looked up about things like that and couldn't find a way of doing it.
I also looked for jobs all the time and couldn't find any
>>
>>8554224
so when did you transition?
>>
>>8554230
>>
>>8554230
started selfmedding at 17
i had basically given up on life and tried to do my best at repressing and doing a lot of drugs to forget about it
>>
>>8554252
do you at least pass?
>>
>>8554278
nope
i need FFS badly
>>
>>8553277
nigga in what world do women pose zero threat to anyone? that's the most sexist shit I've ever read
>>
>>8554296
How long on HRT? If it's not too long, there could still be changes.
>>
File: 43534535.png (50KB, 675x547px) Image search: [Google]
43534535.png
50KB, 675x547px
>>8554400
almost 5 years
>>
>>8553950
Why the fuck are early transitioners so arrogant?
>>
>>8554438
*pats your head*
>>
>>8553209
While I do agree that childhood dysphoria (or lack thereof) is an indicator of legitimacy (or illegitimacy if lacking), I do think that certain circumstances can prevent a person from transitioning until adulthood.
>>
>>8553969
Guys on /mtfg/ aren't even really trans.
>>8553950
>>8554613
Multiple groups that are really just one group that try to distance themselves from the rest. If you need age or not posting on reddit or who you fuck as criteria to feel better about your gender then you're fucked. It means your brain knows you're a fraud but is looking for a way out.
>>
>>8553884
holy shit if she comes out looking like that she's gonna need a baseball bat covered in razor blades to beat back that tidal wave of chaser dick
>>
>>8555367
The voice is seriously offputting.
>>
>>8553969
Have you seen him in the recent season? Age has truly ravaged any possibility of him passing
>>
>>8553854
fake news

both deschampes AND facialteam are cosmetic surgeons in addition to craniofacial AND maxillofacial surgeons

you can find a million cosmetic surgeons

you can find some cosmetic surgeons with cranfac and maxfac expertise

you can find even fewer cosmetic surgeons with cranfac, maxfac AND a emphasis on aesthetic
>>
>>8555222
>aren't even really trans
kek
bet you probably also think that anyone with AGP shouldn't transition
>>
>>8554011
>being an agnostic or atheist makes you an edgelord
>fuckthisgayearth.gif
>>
>>8553973
that was a fucked up ending for her tbqh
>>
>>8555383
Some men find that register alluring.
>>
>>8555408
Had the chance but didnt go to facialteam.
Pls kill me I'm too dumb for this world.
>>
>>8555442
the same men likely also think the dick just makes it better
>>
>>8553932
>I was a dumb bitch who abandoned my support network and could've ended up in the ghetto turning tricks or heroin addict or dead but lucked out so now I'm on tibetan monkey forum lecturing depressed people about not being as fucking stupid as I am and ditching their families at age 15 to seek emancipation without anything but my mental illness as my guide

there's a reason only trust fund babbies get emancipated in all seriousness: it's fucking dumb
>>
>>8555460
what part of chaser didn't you understand?
>>
>>8553900
I'm in my early 30s and never transitioned so I can relate.

I was strongly AGP as a teenager but a failed male who became a neet for a few years after highschool. Probably somewhat autistic too.

Perfect environment for repression. Failed male types wont have the motivation or bravery to seek treatment for their transgender condition when teenagers, if they grow up in a hostile environment.

In more difficult eras you had to be very motivated, self aware, stubborn and intelligent to transition early. Otherwise you'd just be awkward, depressed and bury yourself in vidya and porn.

So I suspect this is why much of the 4chan/reddit tranny demographic stumbled through a decent chunk of their life as a repressed tranny.
>>
>>8555721
>Failed male types wont have the motivation or bravery to seek treatment for their transgender condition when teenagers, if they grow up in a hostile environment.
This this this.
>>
>>8553947
You're forgetting There's Something About Meriam. That dating show where they sued the transgirl for deceiving them and they had to settle for that undisclosed amount.
>>
>>8555823
well shit

also reading the wiki

> When I was 11 I met someone who's gay and start talking to me about hormones, which I got very interested in.[8]

Miriam said she soon started taking hormones. She told reporters she came out after being suspended from school at age 12, and her family was supportive.[9][10] After not fitting in at a new school, Miriam says she ran away at age 14 and spent six months working at a strip club.[9] She says that when her mother found her, she suggested Miriam live with a relative in America, where she says she attended Hollywood High School from the age of 15. She told reporters that after she was outed there, she moved to New York City to live with her uncle and started work in her uncle's real estate agency.[7]

how the fuck do people get into this shit
>>
>>8554438
I'm sorry, anon. That sucks :(
>>
>>8555869
Sarina Valentina transitioned at 14 in 2002. Miriam got lucky with her supportive parents and running into the right gay guy. Imagine if Miriam ran into some weirdo who thought transitioning was THE SURGERY(tm).
>>
>>8555869
Why can't that have happened to me?
>>
>>8555869
>how the fuck do people get into this shit
They just want it. Kimber James is obvious example. Parents supported her, started HRT at 14 and still ended in adult movies.
>>
>>8555869
>Had a gay guy come out of nowhere and tell her about hormones and then had the supportive parents to back it up

That's pretty insane. They would have been supportive around 80's or 90's which was pretty shitty for trans people. You could turn on the TV for a family-friendly comedy then be stuck awkwardly watching the ending of Ace Ventura as a 7 year old. What a shitty time to live in.
>>
File: riley edit.png (1MB, 758x839px) Image search: [Google]
riley edit.png
1MB, 758x839px
>>8553884
My edit is better.
>>
>>8555986
Her eyes are facing different directions. Did you do that?
>>
>>8555986
Midface length
>>
File: 87149d74ef122692fdad67b0f72d64f6.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
87149d74ef122692fdad67b0f72d64f6.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>8553888
>>8553209
23 here. You honestly sound extremely self centered. You assume that these people like me have had a life comfortable enough to even lend their thoughts to their gender or sexuality. Besides the standard wife beating step dad and coke head mom stuff, i also got hit with the most `AMAZING` case of bad acne when i was, like 12. While i did like to do dress up and have mom dye my hair blond as a child, the acne just killed me emotionally.

I mean, its enough for my brother to bully me as a child for being girly - but to have to deal with such a debilitating condition (to the point where my moms friends wouldn't let me use a pillow, because my face juice might wipe off of it) i didn't really much care for living or give thoughts to anything but how to have clear skin.

And only AFTER i found out what was causing my acne, and cured it (never-mind the scars im STILL getting treatment for, or the thousands of dollars i spent, which i could only afford working 2-3 jobs at a time, which caused my stress levels to go through the roof and my diet to suffer making my condition worse) do i finally get a life and real friends again, and start questioning all these strange little occurrences i've had. These people that have told me im different, and not like the other "guys", ect.

But hey, if i was born in...idk, 98 instead of 93 i probably would have had internet as a kid. I probably would have read about transgender people, probably would've started taking anti androgens just to cure acne (since i had taken herbal supplements in the past to try and cure it by lowering my test levels).

But hey, i guess were all just fetishist who couldn't get girls.

P.S. - Not something im proud of, but i've actually had a couple of gfs through my life despite never seeking out a girl, they always came to me. I of course dated them since I needed the emotional support, but it never worked out. They always wanted me to be the man, and i always wanted the same from them..
>>
>>8553544
I'm Hispanic and I think Riley is prettier than Blaire t b h
>>
>>8553870
She was ugly to begin with, so ugly to end with. FFS doesn't change your face fundamentally, just makes it feminine. I don't think people would clock her on face alone, and it seems to have been taken shortly after surgery.

And even then, if he's considered one of the best, it goes to show just how bad other surgeons can be.
>>
>>8556458
nothing changed except a crooked nose. DB is a meme
>>
>>8556774
to be fair, she was passing already. db didn't have to make too many changes. the jaw and chin were already tiny, for example. he's known for doing what's needed for his patients, and doesn't tack on unnecessary procedures just to milk his customers.
>>
>>8556774
DB is not a meme, he just doesn't have a cookie cutter look like some other surgeons. He's very much about doing what you want him to do, and he spends way more time with you to determine this than any other FFS surgeon. Some patients want a more conservative look, others more aggressive. There's surgeons like Spiegel that are typically conservative, and surgeons like Zukowski that are typically aggressive. DB goes either way depending on what you tell him.
>>
>>8556982
are there any examples of actually good DB results?
>>
>>8553209
So if I had this shit since early and decided to shut the fuck up about it and act like everything was fine, what the hell am I?
>>
>>8553558

There are post-surgery pics on her gf's twitter.
Just bandaged and swollen still though.
>>
>>8553098

Pretty much everything but.
>>
>>8554060
Would love to throw you into Russia or Isis controlled Syria. See how quick your amazing transition lasts there.
>>
>>8557852
why are hons so bitter and envious
>>
>>8555416
It's pretty stupid for you to assume that as the two things have no connection. On the premise that I'm a proponent of the AGP typology I would necessarily have to support full medical transition for people with AGP. Then again it's presumptuous of me to assume you guys have the capacity for more intelligent thought besides meme propagation.
>>
>>8557767
she's on hormones right, cuz I hadn't watched any of her recent videos and thought maybe she had started HRT and her voice had changed (much like I was surprised to hear what's-his-face's voice had dropped--you know the one) but nope, it's still manly af.
>I mean I'd hit that, but I'm bi and into the lanky type. Wouldn't you?
>>
>>8557852
I mean if you got a decent voice and you're not above 5'8", just move to a new town, wear a burka or niqab, and follow all the other rules to a T and never attract attention or get naked and you'd prolly do OK.
>oh wait, how will you score hormones?
Nvm, u right.
>>
>>8555104
Would being a dumb fuck be accepted as a reason?
>>
>>8557852
Whoa, calm that T rage, hon
>>
>>8555104
But that's wrong retard. Cara is the expert on this and he has made it very clear that there are no excuses. If you didn't transition, you are illegitimate, simple as that.
>>
>>8558001
Cara is a hyper masc retard and illegitimate so doesn't look good for you.
>>
>>8554394
I said that T destroyed my ability to pose zero threat, meaning that it's now impossible for me. Women can only pose a threat through conscious action, whereas men and AMABs who transition too late pose a danger simply by taking up space with their physically imposing bodies.
>>
>>8558089
Your contributions to neuro science and the legal fields would be most appreciated. Please publish your findings so we can change the justice system.
>>
>>8558079
cara isn't even close to being as masc as the large majority of /mtfg/ and /lgbt/
>>
>>8558089
This is what TERFs and conservatives think and I really dont blame them.

>>8558125
She was a good candidate for transition.
>>
>>8558231
>he was a good candidate for transition.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8553958
Denise is extremely positive though, even the yokel sherrif eventually comes around to her side after the initial shock. Dale doesn't even seem to care. And Denise is a les to boot, that's crazy fucking gay for the 90s.

God bless you david lynch
>>
>>8553950
>Early transitioners from your era are always low in conscientiousness as a personality trait.
This makes sense. It explains why people like that Lister are completely self-absorbed and narcissistic. I'm having a hard time imagining that person has ever felt true empathy for another human being in their lives.
>>
>>8558530
*poster
>>
>>8558272
just look at her
>>
>>8558125
Cara must have fooled you well and good. Was it the emo guy hairdo? the 20 something starting age? the fish eye lens warping and blurriness? the aggressive douche bag attitude telling people to kill themselves?

The guy is a walking talking meme.
>>
>>8558231
>This is what TERFs and conservatives think and I really dont blame them.

Yeah, because you are one. More puritanical nonsense thought from the modern temperance movement.

I see TERFs as no different to the no fun allowed women who banned hooch. They're the same breed of worthless infertile cunt madjelly because even men are getting it more than you.
>>
>>8558001
>>8558125
>>8558231
>>8558560
I used to think you guys lived vicariously through the lives of other but now you're living vicariously through shitposters that don't even have a life. Is this rock bottom or can /mtfg/ get more pathetic in 2017? What's next? Are you going to start worshiping fecal matter? Only time will tell.
>>
>>8558560
>just look at him
???
>>
>>8553187
Surgery is for hons!
>>
>>8561836
Ironically thats the most hon thing to say.
>>
>>8561957
But hons are the ones most obsessed with SRS.
>>
File: 1499391769306.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499391769306.gif
2MB, 322x252px
>>8561975
>Mocks hons trying to pass
>Has a dick in his pocket and can't afford feminization

Ay really makes me think.
>>
>>8561957
Ironically this is what a hon would say.
>>
File: botched.png (1020KB, 1096x784px) Image search: [Google]
botched.png
1020KB, 1096x784px
>>8553870
he made her nose crooked wtf
>>
>>8562274
Happened to me too, noses are the most difficult structures and I guess you best not let an FFS surgeon do it but someone who's specialized.
>>
File: 1496221887541.png (15KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496221887541.png
15KB, 370x320px
>>8553958
>Mulder in drag
I literally had no fucking clue it's the same actor until now
I thought they just got a masculine looking actress
>>
You guys heard about Blair, Sh0eonhead and some other guy bullying a fan of theirs?
>>
>>8551935

I don't know about all that.

...but she's certainly hotter.
>>
>>8562296
you just need to not pick a meme surgeon
>>
>>8564977
sounds boring
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.