[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tranny proverb #1: the bushier the beard the better the pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

tranny proverb #1: the bushier the beard the better the pass
>>
>>8551920
There's no way that's the same person. That's like a complete skeketal structure change
>>
face looks pretty womanly even with the beard. And beards more often than not are used to hide weak chin lines.
>>
>>8551933
it really isn't tho
>>
>>8551920
it literally is the same preson
>>
>>8551933
Never underestimate the power of camera angles.
>>
How did she solve the hair loss on the head?
>>
>>8552294
It's FTM did you not read OP?
>>
>>8552370
No ,MTF
>>
>>8552294
she didnt, she wears wigs
>>
>>8552370
YOU DIDN'T READ IT ANON YOU YIOU YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>8551920
Oh I have seen that tranny before.
She doesn't pass sadly, had a ton of plastic surgery and looks pretty bad in 99% of her pics which means live it's even worse.
Also yeah, sadly she has to wear a wig I don't think she had hair transplant.
Kinda sad actually.
>>
>>8552668
how old is she?
also being thru army fucks you up big time, my bro looks 10 years older his age after serving ~2 yrs (and he never was in any real combat situations)
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>
>>8552691
I think she started at 34 or 36.
She had extensive facial reconstruction and without camera angles and a ton of makeup she still looks bad.
Her breast implants are also quite badly made.
Here's a pic when she was just starting.

Matthew Avedian her original name since it's easier to find about her by typing that.
Somehow she got famous due to all the tabloid sensationalists
>>
File: 19366-w620[1].jpg (27KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
19366-w620[1].jpg
27KB, 620x349px
>>8552713
cute mid face but obviously fucked by age and T, that bearded duded looked more like 40+

thats what you get for repressing this long, sad
>>
>>8551920
>no real beard

Yeah, I'm fucking doomed all around.
>>
>>8552875
Repression doesn't have to wreck your body. If you acknowledge it you'll lower your stress levels and from there work toward improving your health and preventing hair loss.
The main issue with repression is people actively try to fuckup their bodies which makes them age faster than normal cis guys

Also for obvious reasons don't have kids. It's known to make men age faster and triggers early MPB. I believe it's due to cortisol release or something.
>>
>>8551920
Funny it's probably true. I could never grow any beard beside ugly patchy pubebeard and I turned out to be an unpassable hon tbqh.
>>
>>8552713
She started hrt when she as 25, and in all the pics of her girl mode she's 33. Basically she was just a short (5"6) fat guy who, as it turns out, actually had a pretty small to medium sized skeleton under all the military muscle turned blubber, so in the 5+ years that she was transitioning, hrt and exercise made her look like an average woman.

In short, she's not a hon success story (there are no success stories for legit hons), she's a fat manlet turned into semi decent looking woman success story.
>>
>>8553875
Holy fuck for a 25 year old they aged terribly. They look more like 40+ nearing 50.
I thought my friend that's 26 and has severe mpb and wrinkly skin aged badly but she takes the take for horrible aging. Like wtf did the army make them do? Chug bleach all day long?
>>
>>8553850
contrary. having kind lowers testosterone for few years
>>
>>8554305
Low test could be due to higher DHT levels.
Stress causes overactive 5-AR expression and overactive PDG2 for sure cause stress is known to accelerate MPB. So I'd imagine although having kids lowers T it's probably due to it being metabolized into worse hormones. I believe stress also causes more estradiol to convert to estrone. So not only are you low T, you'll be low E, high DHT, high estrone.
Basically kids wreck your body, and repression probably has similar results as it's quite stressing as well.
>>
>>8553875
According to the OG video, she was caught crossdressing at 7, and didn't start hormones for 23 years.

So she was 30.
>>
File: tumblr_nhgij9yQ8T1twgjgpo3_540.jpg (73KB, 540x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhgij9yQ8T1twgjgpo3_540.jpg
73KB, 540x354px
why is this so often true? do all babyfaced repressors grow beards just to try and hide it?
also
>an ex-green beret started HRT at 29 and looks better than me at 25 and nearly a year on mones
>>
>>8555170
> ex-green beret started HRT at 29 and looks better than me at 25 and nearly a year on mones
Tfw iktf
>>
>>8555189
Probably because they have spent their entire lives being trained to have more motivation and dedication than your average person
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.