[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People you think are trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: keith richards.jpg (32KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
keith richards.jpg
32KB, 720x405px
Jesus, all these repeat threads are getting annoying.

Unlikely tranny thread, go.

Pic very related.

My vote's on Johnny Depp too.
>>
>>8551822
Why do you think they're trans?
Also, Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson
>>
>>8551868
I could believe Egoraptor.

Why I think Keith? Well, for one, he's a crossdresser who wears his wife's clothes. It doesn't get much more AGP than that. Has very feminine body language and styling. Also was besties with Mick Jagger, who's practically halfway out of the closet in my opinion...

For Depp, I've heard rumors from other trans people. It's not necessarily a conclusion that I would have come to on my own, but it makes sense to me... he's played quite a few transvestites (not that that means anything on its own), dated a bi chick, and has a "dandy" persona (something I've noticed other closeted MTFs do to cope). I dunno, it's just a feeling. Also friends with Keith, so there's that. IDK, I just find both of their gender presentations very strange for cis straight men.
>>
>>8551868
Also, forgot to add: the fact that Keith was addicted to heroin for 10+ years for no apparent reason.
>>
>>8551891
>For Depp, I've heard rumors from other trans people.
What exactly?

>dated a bi chick,
Is that a closeted agp thing?

>and has a "dandy" persona (something I've noticed other closeted MTFs do to cope).
I haven't noticed that myself but it does make sense.
>>
>>8551898
The Depp thing: just that he's apparently a deeply closeted tranny who drinks his feelings. I wish I could remember where I read it, but it seems true to me.

Dating a bi chick is definitely closeted AGP, in my experience. Actually, that reminds me, one of the reasons I thought Keith was because Anita Pallenberg, his girlfriend of 10 years, was mainly lesbian. A lot of closeted AGPs seem to have dating histories littered with bi chicks and FTMs.

The dandies are in the minority. But it's a thing. (See: Mick Jagger, Noel Fielding.)
>>
>>8551925
mick jagger's a tranny?
>>
File: cat marnell.jpg (83KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
cat marnell.jpg
83KB, 433x650px
Bumping my own thread because I have way too many theories. Cat Marnell reminds me of numerous FTMs I have known pre-transition. For the record, I think Edie Sedgwick (the original Cat Marnell) was trans too. No adult cis woman is that insane or anorexic. Miley Cyrus would also be under this category, but she's way too obvious for inclusion in this thread.
>>
File: IMG_1770.jpg (185KB, 896x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1770.jpg
185KB, 896x625px
>>8552047
Oh hell yes.
>>
All these are too rich for you phaggots, they don't care about being trans, poor fags made it up. You fags just want to be edgy
>>
>>8552074
ehh i mean he's crossdressing?
>>
>>8552095
Well, rich is just kind of how celebrities are. I wish I had some great authors or historical figures for you guys, but none of those are extensively photographed or film-interviewed, which is the easiest way to see someone's mannerisms up close.
>>8552102
According to his biographer Christopher Andersen, Mick used to put his mother's makeup on in high school and cried when he had to get haircuts. Also crossdressed pre-fame when living with Brian Jones and Keith Richards, wore Marianne Faithfull's clothes, told his manager he identified with Marilyn Monroe, and made the whole band dress in drag for a photoshoot promoting one of their singles. Slept with Brian Jones too (but that's a whole different topic). This stuff is corroborated by Keith.
>>
>>8552062
>Cat Marnell reminds me of numerous FTMs I have known pre-transition.
How?
>>
>>8551895
>was addicted to heroin for 10+ years for no apparent reason.

Start doing heroin and you will understand the apparent no reason.

Do you think every hobo on meth is a tranny too?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.