[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall twinkage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 51eKeVKXUzL._SY346_.jpg (21KB, 217x346px) Image search: [Google]
51eKeVKXUzL._SY346_.jpg
21KB, 217x346px
Are tall twinks unattractive / undesirable?

I'm pretty tall and twinky. Am I undesirable? I'm 6 foot 3 inches and pretty skinny.
>>
Confidence is desirable. You can be hot regardless of your body type.
>>
>>8551277

but will cute boys like me
>>
>>8551277
This. Asking people "is X attractive?" shows nothing but self confidence issues.

>>8551282
Case in point. Get self esteem.
>>
>>8551282
The question is "will". The question is "which ones". What you should do is hit the gym, start dressing a little bit, walk around like you are the shit. Everyone will find you more attractive that way. It works for me.
>>
>I'm 6 foot 3 inches and pretty skinny.

You are my husband now congratulations
>>
>>8551337

are you a top?
>>
>>8551325

Well gays are kinda a minority already so what chance do I have anyway
>>
My bf is a 6'4" twink with the most beautiful ass in the whole world.
>>
I'm glad for these posts I very strongly agree
>>8551277
>>8551290
>>8551325

>>8551425
This is not the right attitude, present your best in public as often as you can to attract that rare gay then and not just that but to feel like the bad ass about town.
It really helps boost confidence which helps in all areas of life. Be your best <3
Trust me, I only recently began living that way and results were nearly immediate.
I wish the same for you.
Height is a non issue here
And don't assume the re to be no hope or you'll struggle to put in 100%

You can do this!
>>
>>8552122

maybe. ive been told im cute when i post pics online but i think i might intimidate people on my height
>>
>>8551360
Im a versatile literally whatever you want me to be
>>
>>8553241
if you're cute, you're cute, being taller means its easier to see spot how cute you are through the crowd. :P
I get that its hard to shake years of being insecure about this kind of thing but I hope you understand that it's not as much an issue as you may expect.
>>
>>8553342

nice... want to talk
>>
>>8553464
Yeah, i really kinda do, what do you prefer for messaging?
>>
>>8551253
Skinny tall twinks are top tier.
I've been 6'5" since 7th grade and I've had men and women interested in me since I hit puberty.
My current bf is 27 (I'm 19) and he is a hairy bara muscle top.
His favorite thing about me are my long smooth legs that wrap around him while he pounds me raw every night.
He took me to Italy for Christmas and we met the Pope. (He's Italian and knows people) and we're going to Rio in September.
He's leasing me a BMW and we live in a mansion.
You can literally get any guy you want when you're tall, thin and attractive.
>>
>>8553504

discord or kik..
>>
>>8553569
Kik me! OutHere1017
>>
>>8553673
did..
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.