[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 2k184nS_d.jpg (83KB, 640x885px) Image search: [Google]
2k184nS_d.jpg
83KB, 640x885px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>8550717
They're all cishets telling trans people how they have sex, so...
>>
I was under the impression that sexual orientation refers to what gender you are attracted to and not what genitals you are attracted to.

Is it gay for a man to suck on a cis girl's strap on? No it's just a sex act. It's still a man and a woman. I don't see how it's that different with a trans woman
>>
>>8550736

>under the assumption SEXual attraction was based on gender and not SEX

Are you serious?

And yes, sucking on something meang to resemble a cock is gay.
>>
It's gay. Sexual attraction is based on physical sexual characteristics. Not gender expression.
>>
>>8550776
You're attracted to a woman's vagina when you look at her?
>>
>>8550785

Not the person you replied to, but as a gay man I'm attracted to the idea of fucking/sucking a guy's dick. If there's no dick I wouldn't go for him.
>>
>>8550814
That's a preference.

You want a man with a dick. You probably wouldn't date a cis man who lost his dick in an accident and you probably wouldn't date a ftm who never had a dick.

You also probably prefer men who aren't morbidly obese, aren't diseased, aren't disfigured, within certain height range, age range, etc.

Sexual orientation refers to what gender you are attracted to and that's it
>>
>>8550785
When I look at a pretty woman I think of her soft vagina and want to play with it. So yes. If I found out she had a dick the attraction would go away.
>>
>>8550822

How is it a preference when men are supposed to have dicks and 99% naturally have them?
>>
>>8550831
Because not all men have dicks. Even if you exclude FtMs it's still true, not all men have dicks. Thus having a dick is not a requirement of being a man.
>>
>>8550836
But almost all of them do. It is a male sexual characteristics. There is no such thing as a natural born woman with a fully functional penis. If they're FTM's they are females who suffer from gender dysphoria and take hormones to look more male. They will never actually be a biological male.
Other biological males without penises are anomalies, and I'm pretty sure that gay guy would be put off if a biological male didn't have a penis.
>>
>>8550836

Not all people have arms either, some are born without them and some lose them in accidents, but people ARE supposed to have arms. Wanting to date someone with arms over an amputee is not a preference.
>>
>>8550855
>Wanting to date someone with arms over an amputee is not a preference.
Are you a moron
>>
>>8550862

Wanting a person with a feature 99.9% of people have is not a sexual preference.
>>
>>8550855
That's exactly what a preference is you mong
>>
>>8550736
>Is it gay for a man to suck on a cis girl's strap on?
I would say kind of.
>>
>>8550831
>>8550844
99% isn't 100%, that's enough to make your argument meaningless flippancy and nothing more.
>>
>>8550717
>This thread

When did /lgbt/'s trannies become full tumblr? As recently as last year they were being reasonable.
>>
>>8550896
We don't make classifications based on exceptions. That's not how it works.
>>
>>8550959
You don't falsely classify things to spite things that trigger you and in the process destroy any nuance in the English language, either.
>>
>>8550965
What the hell are you talking about? Lol I just said sexual preferences are determined by sex characteristics and not gender expression.
You seem like the one who is triggered.
>>
>>8550973
But it's obviously both? I'm sexually attracted to glasses, and book smarts, and those aren't sexual characteristics or gender expression.
>>
>>8550717
oh cool, this is like the 100th time this question has been posed on this board. yes, it's a little gay if you're a man and go after a trans woman with a sexual interest in her penis. it's a little straight to go after ftm with a sexual interest in his pusy. TRANS is the operative word when talking about TRANS women and men. they're not "normal" women and men (wtf even is?). as an mtf I just kinda accept that the probability of a person dipping when I drop the t-bomb is pretty high, and I don't blame them. like people said in this thread, people are turned on by what they're turned on by. you won't get anywhere forcing the issue on this. just ask alan turing. oh wait, he fucking killed himself because the english government tried to force him to fuck women.

trannies who argue with the above are 100% USDA approved delusional, and should be avoided
>>
>>8550978
If you want to suck on a penis and you're a male, you're gay. Whatever its attached to, it doesn't matter. Penises are male, no woman is born with a penis. Trans women are males who take female hormones to look like women. Men born without penises doesn't make mean that having a penis isn't an inherent part of being male. Those men are an anomaly, they were supposed to have one to be a fully functional male but they don't.
If you suck on a trans girls penis, you may be bi because a trans girl has secondary sex characteristics of females like curves and breasts, but under no circumstances are you straight because penises are male sex characteristics.
Gender expression plays a role but gender expression alone does not define sexuality. Genitalia and sex characteristics will always be primary.
>>
>>8550994
wew, okay, whatever you need to tell yourself.
>>
>>8551008

>says the person that is defending sucking tranny cock as not being even the slightest bit gay
>>
My boyfriend loves to blow me. He and I both admit it's kinda gay even though I'm a transform. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>8551025
Kek, he says its "obviously both" but gets triggered when the biological part actually comes into play. Apparently only what gender you think you are matters, your physical body has no bearing on sexual orientation whatsoever. This guy could be deepthroating a tranny's cock and getting assfucked by her and its still straight because she identifies as a woman. And of course having a penis has nothing to do with being male even though 99% of them have it and FTM's aren't actually biological males.

I can concede that it's not a completely gay act either, because a tranny has breasts and curves because they are female secondary S E X characteristics.
But lets say a tranny with a 5 o'clock shadow, not on hormones, and looks nothing like a male, gets his dick sucked by a guy. Is that straight sex?
>>
>>8551037
A rational human being. Thank you.
>>
>>8550947
4chan has been rising in popularity and with it unfortunately comes a bunch of ideological fucks
no board is safe sadly desu
>>
>>8551084
It's just a shame. Even recently the trans women here would be the loudest people complaining about this sort of shit because it poorly represents trans people.
>>
File: 345345 copy 3.png (1MB, 1038x1412px) Image search: [Google]
345345 copy 3.png
1MB, 1038x1412px
>>8551094
i remember back when it was cool for trans women to contextualize themselves as a man AND to be able to act like one too...

you shouldn't have to hide it anymore.
>>
>>8551101
>Not subscribing to extreme gender identity politics is hiding your trans identity
kek
>>
File: 2da.png (45KB, 313x260px) Image search: [Google]
2da.png
45KB, 313x260px
>same SEX attraction is actually about gender, not SEX
>>
>>8550736
yeah, kinda
>>
If a man's attracted to a trans woman's feminine qualities, that's not gay. If he's attracted to her male qualities, das ghey. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>8550822

Why do you get to decide that? Why isn't it "You want someone with male gender. You probably wouldn't date a trans woman or femmy guy, but that's just preference"?
>>
>>8550836

It's not practical to factor in tiny minorities when making a broad brush declaration of which half of humanity you could potentially fuck.

Someone who's attracted to males can't be expected to be attracted to a completely pre-transition FTM just because "some men have entirely female bodies."
>>
>>8550870
>>8550855

What do you mean when you say sexual preference?
Do you mean a personal preference like "I prefer tea over coffee" or an ingrained orientation like straight/gay?

ie, are you saying that wanting someone who has arms is a distinct sexual orientation like straight/gay, or the opposite?
>>
>>8550994
>no woman is born with a penis.
>Men born without penises doesn't make mean that having a penis isn't an inherent part of being male.

To expand on this point (different anon), I just want to point out that it's not a matter of whether or not a penis is there. A man without a penis isn't suddenly not a man or comparable to a FTM, because the penis is simply absent. But if a man has a vagina, and another man wants to stick his face in it, that's a heterosexual act. Eating out a FTM is not the same as being with a dickless man.
By that same token, a cis man dating a FTM can still be totally gay presuming neither are interested in his vagina. Same goes for MTF dicks, if it's not a feature then she might as well just be a woman who got her cooch blown off in 'nam.
>>
>>8550717
Well I'm a transwoman, kinsey 2. I identify as queer. If I have sex it is queer sex. I don't know or care if sex with other transwomes is "straight" or not but I wouldn't attempt to define it that way for me.
>>
>>8550717
>woman's penis

Oh my fucking god kek. I agree with the underlying point, which is they'd be trans women who have male genitalia, but the genitalia is still a mans genitals.
>>
>>8550717
Mtf here
If a guy wants to touch / suck my dick that's gay.
There's a reason why I want to get rid of my dick: because it isn't female.
>>
File: tumblr_obnmysmU4T1v0pigno1_500.jpg (46KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obnmysmU4T1v0pigno1_500.jpg
46KB, 409x409px
>>8550717
>Woman's penis
>>
>>8550717
>Who was in the wrong here?
The cuck who blocked out their names.
>>
>>8550736
Dude it's super fucking gay to even tolerate your girlfriend bringing a strapon into your sex life.
>>
>>8550822
>Sexual orientation refers to what gender you are attracted to and that's it
>I'm going to redefine literally every term related to the sexes and sexuality to indulge my delusions, even when this results in insane contortions like "female isn't the same as woman"
>any mention that this is in fact the definition of insane will be met with oceans of assrage and salt
>>
>>8550736
It's not gay if he's doing it for prostate stimulation. Sucking on it though is definitely gay as he's doing it for mental stimulation, not because it is physically pleasurable.

>>8550717
No straight man would be with a pre op trans woman.
While I wouldn't call it gay, it's certainly not straight. Straight men do not like dicks.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.