[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I date guys because I fucking hate women. I'm as misogynistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: suicide.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
I date guys because I fucking hate women. I'm as misogynistic as possible, I hate every aspect of woman body and anything girly makes me puke. I hate how women talk, look and smell.
Yes, seeing vagina makes me hard, yes I am hetero, but I'd never touch woman because I find them disgusting and vile creatures. I know I shouldn't generalize but I've never met any woman I'd like to be with.
I love spending time with other males, but it's really hard to get my dick to work. I wish I was born gay.
>>
File: CwEBQoUVYAAQCGR.jpg large.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
CwEBQoUVYAAQCGR.jpg large.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>8550608
You should give in to your love of pussy desu.

Get really into femdom and accept that you need a powerful woman in your life to control you.
>>
>>8550672
Thank you, I'd rather kms than have any woman in my life.
>>
get yourself a girly boy.
>>
>>8550724
I don't want girly anything. Right now I'm dating professional boxer, shit's cash as fuck. Also, I'm bottoming gor him.
>>
>>8550760
Well stop calling yourself straight then you fucking faggot
>>
>>8550780
I don't find dicks attractive.
>>
>>8550791
lol. Any guy who puts a dick in their ass is not straight.
>>
>>8550791
Maybe you don't find the cock itself attractive, but if you like it in your ass, hate to break it to you, but you're gay.
>>
Become MGTOW and leave everyone alone. Women don't want you and stop leading on gay men if you don't actually want to fuck them. Nobody wants to deal with the fact that you're a confused failure.
>>
>>8550760
>I'm not gay, but Im fine with bottoming for a guy

You sound like a trap in training
>>
>>8550608
P S Y C H O P A T H Y
>>
File: females redpill.jpg (364KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
females redpill.jpg
364KB, 857x1202px
>>8550608
I am bisexual so switching to men wasn't hard, but you can become asexual or something. No shame in that.
>>
>>8550608
>I fucking hate women. I'm as misogynistic as possible
>I'd never touch woman because I find them disgusting and vile creatures.
This is me
I HATE women but luckily I'm bi so sticking to dudes isn't hard
>>
>>8550608
Find a female-to-male like Buck Angel
>>
>>8551045
tfw bi but:
-scared of women because they'll exploit me
- scared of men cause aids
>>
>>8553320
stay away from gold diggers and shallow whores
and stay away from black men
>>
>>8553324
I prefer hispanics, white guys and middle eastern men
>>
Two options I see for you dude
1) Get a handsome pre-op FtM boyfriend
2) Seek therapy

Choose one or both
>>
>>8553327
then you're fine
>>
Who hurt you ? Mommy issues ?
>>
>>8553355
>who hurt you post
Thread wouldn't be complete without it, you subhuman cunt.
>>
Fucking fags plz kys
>>
File: rare.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
>>8553365
Shes just a GIRL
>>
>>8553389
Fuck off witch
>>
>>8553365
It's a valid question. Such irrational hatred must stem from something.
>>
>>8553448
Actually the hatred is very much rational, since women are objectively evil.
>>
>>8553451
just stay pretend-gay and keep away from women before someone gets hurt cause you sound messed up.
if you get any enjoyment out of getting fucked in the ass by men good for you and keep at it
>>
File: female evil.jpg (122KB, 720x643px) Image search: [Google]
female evil.jpg
122KB, 720x643px
>>8553545
First off, I'm not OP. I'm >>8551045
Second, women cannot be "left alone", they need to cease to exist. They murder millions of unborn boys every year, they pollute the environment with their estrogen-infested piss and shit, they create less than 10% of world's resources but consume over 80% of them and due to the fact they control reproduction, they factually enslaved men since the beginning of time.
>>
>>8550608
I'm just the opposite.

I think vaginas are disgusting but I love dicks. I also love femininity. Hence why I'm a chaser.
>>
>>8550608

thats me except i legitimately like man ass. not a fan of dick tho
>>
>>8550608
I think you're miles deep in the closet.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.