[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaser Epiphany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1548.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So for the last year or so I've been coming on here to lurk on some mtfs that post (mainly cornflakes but checked out a few others) and it always made me wonder if I was gay for being "into trannies"

Anyways, I recently saw the online profiles of some notable and very passing trannies and the thought of them being so close to me (they were local) really spooked me and instantly turned me off to trannies. It was like that one guy said how cornflakes just looks like bobby brown with some make up and long hair IRL. It made me wonder if my tranny interest was just some weird effect of their presentation online and kind of ignoring reality. You know what I mean?

Pic unrelated, the van that I sleep in
>>
>>8550501
>It was like that one guy said how cornflakes just looks like bobby brown with some make up and long hair IRL.

He said that she sounded like Bobby Hill. And that guy was probably a troll, she looks and sounds fine in her videos.
>>
>>8550501
...your van scares me. I think perhaps you should stay away from sweet, innocent transgirls.
>>
>>8550524
He wasn't a troll. It was not public knowledge that she was teaching. It was later confirmed to be accurate

Face it sweetie, your god is a hon
>>
>>8550572
I don't really see her as a god, if she has a bad voice then that sucks for her I guess. But I just find that story really weird when I don't even have problems with passing, and apparently this woman who obviously has AFAB facial features "looks like a short man in a wig and makeup".
>>
>>8550501
My experience with trannies is similar, except I'm not fully straight so I don't really give a fuck if they have masculine features, in fact it makes me even hornier. Most trannies spend countless hours on makeup, skin care and other shit and then they cherrypick one picture out of 500 they took where they actually look like a 100% female, and see random internet neckbeards salivate. My girlfriend is exactly like that and so is every other <<<passable>>> tranny that I ever met.
>>
>>8550719
It's just interesting because on one hand, this tranny I found would have been a passing 9/10 on here and would have acquired a cult following overnight. But the grim reality of meeting them Irl and knowing they have a cock tuqqed between their legs just made me sick for some reason
>>
>>8550929
> just made me sick for some reason
Do you even chase, chaser?
>>
File: ugly cunt.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ugly cunt.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>8550929
It's kind of a scam, but then again real females are into scamming men too. Myspace angles, extensive makeup, push up bras, etc. Then the next morning you wake up next to a fat bitch with skittle sized tits and the face of a dog.
>>
>>8551093
But it's still cis fem
>>
>>8550929
It really isn't very interesting at all. Viewing trans women as both in a really sexualized way but also seeing them as disgusting is an aspect of transmisogyny.
>>
>>8550929
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Transmisogyny#Hypersexualization_and_desexualization
>>
>>8550719
This makes me want to kill myself. Maybe this is why I didn't get any male attention at the show last night.....
>>
>>8550501
>You know what I mean?
no
I literally fuck trannies all the time I'm a total chaser you are just a nerd (beta)
>>8550929
if you aren't attracted to trans bodies irl you are not a chaser or trans attracted mate
>>8551053
this
>>8552385
what kind of show?
>>
>>8552429
you are not a chaser. you are a homosexual
>>
>>8550524
>>8550572
He was definitely a troll, and admitted as much in another thread.
>>
>>8551976
So a subhuman.
>>
File: 1411798792109.png (28KB, 210x245px) Image search: [Google]
1411798792109.png
28KB, 210x245px
>>8550501
You're scared of trannies being near to you, when you're the one driving around in an unmarked rape van? There's probably ropes and duct tape just out of camera shot.
>>
>>8553398
Literally in the shot sweetie. Those are ratchet straps and rolls of tape in the bin. What do you think those huge beefy hooks on the left and right are for? ;)
>>
>>8553446
You shouldn't rape trannies, that's kinda mean

Unless it's like weird sexy playtime, and they said you could do it beforehand
>>
>>8553459
>trannies can give consent
Nice meme. They are things.
>>
>>8553459
> they said you could do it beforehand
Now that defeats the while point of raping them
>>
>>8553465
>not having a saviour complex
Trannies are for protecting, anon :3
>>
>>8553486
Protecting from what? Suiciding? Then it's a good idea to tie them up so they won't be able to reach the pill bottle.
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8550501
>It made me wonder if my tranny interest was just some weird effect of their presentation online and kind of ignoring reality

Ignoring what reality? The one where you are a broke, affection starved loser with no personality and nothing going for them in life? Some people look better/worse IRL than they do in pics, so what? Sounds to me like the only epiphany here is that you are a failure as a chaser, probably just one of the many failures in your life. Pull it together son.
>>
>>8553661
>someone who purchased 4chan pass calling anyone a loser
My sides
>>
>>8550501
maybe you just don't want and are afraid of sexuality and romance happening to you irl and only like it when it's set at an impossible distance away from you or placed behind some kind of barrier

you think that whatever it is that happens it will either disappoint you or you'll disappoint it and you'll just be left with regrets and won't be able to go back to who you were before

you're afraid of making the series of compromises that turns you into a normal person who give up on love and just becomes a failure or a sex object
>>
File: 1497657905265.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1497657905265.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>8550501
>>8553661
Oh shit! creepy chaser fight!

Who's gonna win? Autist with the rape van of middle aged balding manlet?
>>
>>8553751
I reckon the other guy should start avatarfagging with pictures of Scipio Africanus.

Get ourselves a real chaser rivalry going on.
>>
>>8552384
>actually posting a rationalwiki link as if it's some kind of authority

Ugh. What a fucking joke of a website. Rational skepticism and crazy SJW shite are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>8553789
>rationalwiki
huh, i didn't even notice that when i clicked on the link
was really surprised that they swore in the article and thought that was unusual for wikipedia
>>
>>8553661
>assmad hon detected

stay off the dating sites please. you making the rest of society uncomfortable
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.