[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anti-non-binary scumbags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_mkagws6apn1r4ywixo1_500.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkagws6apn1r4ywixo1_500.png
8KB, 500x500px
Fuck you, anti-binary people! Fuck you, biased spiteful, hateful jerks, fuck you, fuck you! You shit is tiring.

You have a fucking repression general all the time. But a dissociation general? Hell no! Bigotted slimes, harping on your own signle minded shit so fanatically!

You bastards are asking for it. God, how I crave for you repression-people to fucking die in some decent numbers. Smug, dogmatic bastards.
>>
Please leave. Get out.

go
shoo
>>
>>8550351
No. You go, whatever kind of subhuman walking joke you are.
>>
If you're not a gender traditionalist you should be arrested for treason.
>>
File: 02 - 9v7HPnW.gif (451KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
02 - 9v7HPnW.gif
451KB, 400x300px
ok
>>
the fuck is this "non-binary" nonsense?
is this person a hexadecimal?
>>
>>8550344
so What is your sex, OP?
how does it differentiate from being a correctly functional XX or XY chromosome individual?
>>
>>8550408
Only europeans who haven't fully learned english think sex is gender and gender is sex.
>>
>>8550414
sex is gender, anyone who claims otherwise is mentally ill.
>>
QQ queer
>>
>>8550424
>sex, a material, biological reality that doesn't change depending on culture
>is the same thing as gender, a bunch of arbitrary made up rules about sex that changes drastically depending on culture
europe please
>>
>>8550438
>Europe
i bet you wouldnt be able to point to Europe on a map of Europe.
enough of this liberal perpetuated delusion that "gender" is somehow a whole different thing. its just a synonym. this whole nonsense about "im trying to fit into male/female gender roles" no one cares. you are your self. and no one gives half a shit what that might be.
>>
>>8550374
ITSUDEMO I LOVE YOU
>>
>>8550457
>let's create two words with vastly different structure to represent the same exact concept
Again, you're from a non-english speaking country originally if you don't understand these words and what they mean, or you're taking an old slang usage and running with it which again would just make me think english isn't your first language.
>>
>>8550472
ever heard of this little thing called a "thesaurus"?
for something known as a "synonym"?
>>
who /NBET/ here? (non-binary exclusive tranny)
>>
>>8550400
No, some people have had a hexadecimal identity imposed on them, which in a sense is intensely like a binary identity, it seems to be very closely connected to it, but who knows just how much. Fuck the people that assign such an identity, fuck them totally.
>>
>>8550485
Stop with the slang, read a dictionary, here's two.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/gender
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender
>>
everyone who claims that they are "non-binary" needs to be introduced to the truest form of binary that exists. life=1, death=0.
prepare to be decremented.
>>
>>8550503
a thesaurus is slang to you? i would say you are dumb as a brick, but i have too much respect for bricks.
>>
File: 1497993012475.jpg (411KB, 1200x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1497993012475.jpg
411KB, 1200x1145px
>>8550504
Awww, wuh-ho-hoa, you're taunting for a fate worse than death! Adorable!
>>
>>8550504
...but I'll totally affirm, I wouldn't mind seeing the other side of this wholesome little binary that you're pushing imposed on certain people.
>>
>>8550517
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gender
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/gender
Here's two more dictionaries that disagree with your slang usage, at best they say sometimes sex can be a part in considering it. It is slang. Meaningless slang. Take your niggerspeak elsewhere basically.
>>
life has never been the same since i upgraded to a 64-bit gender operating system. my non-binary sex organs refuse to boot and people claim to not be able to interface with me. i think i might have to go back to an older OS
>>
>>8550485
Doesn't that just make crystal clear how stupid these people against this are. They can just write off dissociation a synonym for repression, or for something else.
>>
>>8550545
it not my fault you leftists cucked the English language beyond recognition in an attempt to push your bizzaro ideology on everyone.
>>
>>8550565
Here again are the four previous dictionaries, now all in one post, to further prove how bad you are at thinking.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/gender
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gender
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/gender
>>
File: the frankfurt school.jpg (2MB, 1598x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the frankfurt school.jpg
2MB, 1598x1600px
>>8550565
Ahhh, an admission! So you do say that things like repression and dissociation are just baseless mumbo jumbo to you! Gotcha!
>>
>>8550579
like i said, cuckspeak. i speak american!
feel free to move back to cuckistan.
>>
>>8550587
>wah wah, too many scary big words, exorcise them!
Nice admission that you've got no argument, no understanding of anything involved, just an inability to deal with opposing viewpoints and a desire to silence anything that seems like an easy target!
>>
>>8550587
>>8550612
No I think that was his
>I'm just pretending to be retarded
moment.
>>
>>8550612
very well. ill give you an actual answer. the whole idea behind this "gender non-binary" is based on a flawed premise to begin with, the idea that there is a box labeled "things only men do" and a box labeled "things only women do" and that anything that you do just so happens to not fall into either box or maybe the wrong box makes you a different gender is retarded. everyone does what ever it is they do for their own reasons with their own reasoning, attempting to label yourself a whole new "gender" just because you don't fit perfectly into, and this is important, what YOU think society thinks you should be doing is asinine.
you arent special because you are diffrent. you are as different as everyone else is. which makes you the same. now shut up, sit down, and understand that you are a tiny spec of dust of a person on a tiny spec of dust plant and the universe DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT! what you do and why you did it.
>>
>>8550628
>the whole idea behind this "gender non-binary" is based on a flawed premise to begin with, the idea that there is a box labeled "things only men do" and a box labeled "things only women do" and that anything that you do just so happens to not fall into either box or maybe the wrong box makes you a different gender is retarded.
That's why gender isn't real.
That's the first thing I said to you and you got triggered and started to deny dictionaries.
Something can be not real and still have its own more or less rigid definition, phrenology will never be defined as a type of wagon.
http://laboriacuboniks.net/#firstPage
>>
>>8550587
which is why to me sex and gender mean the same thing. if gender in the way you use it doesnt exist. why the fuck would i ever address it as if it does. to me gender is just a synonym
this whole "im non-binary" nonsense is just retarded tumblerites.
>>
>>8550680
Because it doesn't matter what it is "to you", it matters what it is. Something that isn't real can still influence the way people think. To properly eliminate gender is to fully eliminate the irrational form worship and refusal of change as there will be much less arbitrary dogma over the alteration of physical sexual characteristics.
>>
>>8550701
if something that isnt real effects the way you think. i want nothing to do with you. im gonna slowly back a way as i nod and quickly get an uber and get the fuck outta there.
>>
File: 1454033106602.jpg (6KB, 203x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454033106602.jpg
6KB, 203x240px
>>8550723
>if something that isnt real effects the way you think. i want nothing to do with you.
My whole issue, if you could bother to read more than the first half of the post you illiterate tard, is that it effects the way you think, not me. I'm advocating the abolition of a social construct that you allowed to enslave you and forced an idealist dogma about the human form into your head.
>>
>>8550737
you can "abolish" the "construct" if you wish. but the reality of the matter would be that even if you dont label things as guy things and lady things. we would gravitate towards them regardless. women would still tend to be more nurturing, men would tend to take leadership roles. they human species has evolved to be this way. just because some people dont fall into this formula perfectly doesnt makes them "non-binary" but it exists for a reason, it kept us alive and brought us out of mud huts.
>>
>>8550749
I'm not saying people won't have personalities, I'm saying you need to drop the mental prison instead of trying to get more people to adopt it just because you take it as a given.
>>
>>8550755
>mental prison
i couldnt give less of a shit what anyone does, my problem is with people not understanding basic sexual dimorphism as it applies to behavior. there is a reason why some things are attributed to men over women and visa versa. there are slight cultural variations but the main pillars are the same everywhere.
men are in charge of the women's safety. and there for they are also in charge in general.
since women need to raise offspring, which makes sense sense they are the ones who birthed the fucker and feed it. they become better care givers. may not apply to everyone. but it does apply to the species as a whole.
>>
>>8550774
men tend to be more promiscuous in an attempt to breed as much as they can, leading to a greater chance for their DNA to make it further down the line. women tend to seek monogamy because it allows her offspring a greater change of survival, her own way to try and make it further down the line, it also helps her in the 9 month period where she incubates and is functionally retarded.
>>
>>8550774
>>8550794
Again, using gender as a synonym for sex even though they're different words with different meanings is a mark of ignorance, and doing so, falsely spreads the idea for people who believe gender is real, that gender is sex and sex is gender but the effects of the rules of gender remain, this anti-scientific way of thinking ends up necessarily implying the most basic misunderstandings that are demonstrably false to be true. It's basically accepting the given to a point of its own reification. What you falsely believe is real, becomes real because you believe it, and that's not healthy for you to do that. Especially consider this, if you properly abolish the false prison of gender, no longer will your artificial rulesets and borderline religious form worship have any ground to stand on, the idea that a persons sex is sacred and must be unchanged comes from the lie of gender.
>>
>>8550462
KIMI NI TAKE KISS ME
>>
File: definitive MBTI chart.jpg (863KB, 1280x1720px) Image search: [Google]
definitive MBTI chart.jpg
863KB, 1280x1720px
>>8550400
Fuck yeah! Now you see how the dogmatically rammed binary is such a load of wrong headed, problematic shitlording, it is way more forward and righteous to see people as hexidecimal!
>>
>>8550414
Gender implies sex. This is why traps are a thing.
>>
File: readability-E.png (134KB, 935x949px) Image search: [Google]
readability-E.png
134KB, 935x949px
>>8550845
>(pic related)
>>
>>8550344
How can it be binary when there are infinite amounts of number between 1 and 0? You fucking idiot. it's called a fucking spectrum, achieve a mathematics major and get back to me, or go swallow rat poison :)
>>
>>8552544
Math is just ... ugh! To actually major in something lameassed like math is just a giant shitheap of repression. And you were already told to die right there.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.