[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i gay/bi for having sex with a transgender person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1489293491203.png (82KB, 388x402px) Image search: [Google]
1489293491203.png
82KB, 388x402px
Am i gay/bi for having sex with a transgender person?
>>
File: orientation for dummies.jpg (491KB, 1056x1856px) Image search: [Google]
orientation for dummies.jpg
491KB, 1056x1856px
Do you see them as the same gender as you? Then yes it's gay.

Do you see them as the opposite gender as you?
Then it's straight.

You can't be bi for liking one person because a single person can't be two genders
>>
Yes OP you are a faggot. Not memeing you're actually a faggot or half a faggot.
>>
>>8550317
Not unless they're transitioning to whatever gender you are.
>>
>>8550322
>>8550334
>>8550334
can you two give me the definition of homosexual
>>
>>8550317
That really depends on who you ask.
Some might say you're gay, others will say you're straight.

If you're petty and care a lot about your gold star status (whether gay or straight) then it is best to avoid them. If you don't really care about such trivial shit, then by all means go for it.
Just don't cry when she has a bigger cock than you.
>>
>>8550349
A homosexual man is a man that is attracted to men

A homosexual woman is a woman that is attracted to women.

Transgender people are anomalies and sometimes you brain will register an individual trans person as a guy your brain might see them as a girl. It depends on the individual.

If you are a man and you like cis men and you do not like cis women, then finding yourself attracted to individual mtfs or ftms does not necessarily invalidate yourself as homosexual.
>>
File: 1492750264412.png (119KB, 560x469px) Image search: [Google]
1492750264412.png
119KB, 560x469px
>>8550413
nice try butchering the definition of homosexual but.

ho·mo·sex·u·al
ˌhōməˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/Submit
adjective
adjective: homosexual
(of a person) sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
involving or characterized by sexual attraction between people of the same sex.
"homosexual desire"
noun
noun: homosexual; plural noun: homosexuals
a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.

doesn't matter how much cosmetic surgery you have or whatever gender(which has always been a synonym for sex) is but having sex with a person of the same biological sex makes them bi/gay even scientifically speaking a man having sex with a trans-man makes him straight because he's having sex with someone of the opposite sex.
>>
>>8550461
Attraction happens naturally, it's not something that is done rationally or with a microscope. Homosexual, heterosexual, and bisexual are ways of classifying behavior.

A man can have sex with another man without being gay. Your sexuality doesn't define the people you have sex with, virgins have sexuality too. It defines what you are ATTRACTED to. If a man registers as a woman in your mind and you find them attractive, it's not gay.
>>
>>8550481
>A man can have sex with another man without being gay
that's called being bi-curious but if you're a man who willing lays with a man regularly tranny or not that makes you homosexual because you are having sexual relations with the person of the same sex it doesn't matter what they look like because biologically speaking it's still homosexual
>>
>>8550317
Only if you want to be.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.