[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eastern European laws?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 91dc40_5141216.jpg (87KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
91dc40_5141216.jpg
87KB, 850x601px
So...
I live with my mom and I brought up being MtF earlier this night, done it before on several other occasions; first time I was too anxious to go on and just told her to ignore the issue and second time she put my grades before me visiting a psychologist and I just gave up on life, but now she seems to be sort of supportive and I feel really awkward. Now I'll have to act like myself around her and eventually transition and fix my life and meet actual humans and talk to them about my personal issues and I just want to die.
But anyways, the main issue is me being in Eastern Europe, does anyone know how things work here? I've heard that in Europe you have to go out as a girl for a year or so without hormones and just the thought of that makes me dizzy and want to die.
>>
>>8550235
You have to be strong. You had the bad luck of born in a terrible place for lgbt.
Just dont surrender and fight for it.
>>
File: 1488518711750.png (312KB, 1090x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1488518711750.png
312KB, 1090x1087px
>>8550235
Your fault for not comming to this shithole here.

I'm out of eastern europe, and I still went out en femme costantly, and I didn't see this leading to any acceptance or progress. People are due to hate you wherever you are. The west absolutely loves to trumped how enormously backwards eastern europe is, but that notion is really hard to see.
>>
>>8551759
like anywhere else, you need to pass to be accepted
>>
>>8551799
Bullshit. People will find various reasons to not accept you. Passing likely will be crucial at some moments, but it's not that big a deal, society can always just rally together against such "decception" as they call it, and aggressively coach each other to look for adam's apples, for short legs, for coarse skin, for abnormal eyebrows, for large feet, and so on, and so on.
>>
>>8551826
>thinking you can be non-passing and accepted in non-sjw environments
passing is a requirement for acceptance but its not everything
>>
>>8551909
Wow, that's dumb, SJW environment are not anything other than poison, even if you pass doesn't mean they won't rip into you deep, very, very deep.
>>
>>8551759
>The west absolutely loves to trumped how enormously backwards eastern europe is
I actually have no idea what you're trying to say here
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.