[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take it out of your chest, tell me your feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: The Doctor Falls.png (344KB, 972x549px) Image search: [Google]
The Doctor Falls.png
344KB, 972x549px
Reply this thread and tell about that feeling for someone or inner feeling that you never can't tell anyone or debate about it.

I don't want to be alone while doing this, please.
>>
>>8549405
He's fucking right. We weren't compatible, it wasn't going to work out, and I was just too fucking hopeful that I'd finally found someone.
It's a shame. It was so nice feeling wanted again. Now I'm back with nothing to live for except my hobbies.
>>
>>8549405
She could never love me, she wanted a man in her life. I tried my hardest to make her happy, trying to please her and be a person she could spend forever with. I knew it would never work out but I tried. Nothing I can do will ever make her want to be with me again.
>>
>>8549405
I'm not a real girl and I don't want to be. I just want to look like one and get treated as one.
>>
>>8549405
I'm just done trying. I hate being alone but I'd rather be alone than be with the wrong person. I don't want to have to look for love, I just want it to find me. I keep getting those crushes on people that I know for sure that I will never be able to be in a relationship with me, and it's soul-crushing to fall in love over and over again for no result. I don't want to force myself to like someone only because I'm desperate. Being gay sucks, I just feel like I'll just be alone forever while the only thing I really want in life is to be held and told that I'm loved.
>>
File: coma.jpg (304KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
coma.jpg
304KB, 2048x2048px
You have some balls to always tell me how was it good to spend time with your ex-boyfriends, how you had sex with them and now that you are alone, with me with no other options you try to look pure when ignoring my love.

Why can't you just pin me against the wall, kiss me like I'm yours and touch me like you own me? I want your love. My heart hurts everyday when I speak with you, even after fighting or pushing you away for being a cold heart snake, I can't stop think about you, I don't wish nothing else than you. If you don't want anything just stop kissing me everytime we hang out, you are poisoning me.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm not good enough or doing my best for you, I just want to see your pretty smile belonging to me, I want to hold your hand without being scared or love you without being scared of you. Scream my name, tell me how much you need me, let me be your hero, ask for my love and I will give it all for you, only you.
>>
>>8549405
I'm starting to think that I might be gay, and I have no idea who to talk to or what to say to my girlfriend
>>
I think that I love him. And I miss him a lot. Maybe he loves me too. And maybe he had a good reason to leave, but I don't know. But I am glad that it ended, because it mellowed me out. I liked him way too much. Being single, and lonely, it sucks. But it is better than being in a relationship that was never going to work. Still, there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of him. Maybe it is the same for him...I can only hope so, no matter how deluded that thought is.
>>
I wish I was straight. It's so much trouble to come out, and not everyone accepts you. I'm the only member of the LGBT community that I know, no one will ever go out with me if I don't move away from my family and friends
>>
File: punpun2.gif (756KB, 540x315px) Image search: [Google]
punpun2.gif
756KB, 540x315px
>>8549405
I can't fit in anywhere and I don't relate to anybody. I'll be isolated and alone all the way to my grave. I deserve it though. Someone like me, who only seeks others out for her own personal gain, doesn't deserve happiness.

>>8549571
iktf
>>
File: 1498190213604.jpg (731KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498190213604.jpg
731KB, 1600x1200px
>>8549405
>fell in love with my only friend who lives in san francisco and I live in southern california.
>He helped me get over my ex of 5 years and hes hot as fuck and I love his personality. I'll do anything for him just to spend time with him.
>Unfortunately he has a fiancee and I am trans although I am attractive and pass so he implies that he might sleep with me because hes the high risk high reward type who is into bondage and I just want to be his submissive tied up little bitch secretary who gives him advice and cleans his living space.
>know I'll never have the chance to ever date him let alone marry him... All i want is to be his mistress. That's all I can hope for...
>He was really stressed out when I visited him a while back because his fiancee has 3 kids from a previous marriage and he got her pregnant and he told me about it
>Just want him to in-pregnant me and I won't get the abortion
>have this vivid memory of the night he told me where he turned around and looked in my eyes down the hall and said I was a good friend. *butterflys* all over
>took me on his motorcycle all over the city went 100mph even though it was my first time riding on a bike holding him
>knowing this is as close as i'll ever be to him
>knowing that holding him will soon end and i won't have anyone to hold for as long as I can think
>told him I trusted him that much with my life on a bike
>when I left to go home I cried as I entered my car and I'm sure he saw me cry as he walked away
>Driving home knowing that this is all it'll ever be and if i tell him I love him I probably won't be able to even be his fucking friend anymore...

why is my reality so painful anons...
>>
>>8549785
kek you actually fell in love with a cheating idiot who will get himself killed soon

Literally gas yourself
>>
>>8549824
>Kek I'm too edgy and young to understand love so I make fun of others
Literally get someone else to gas you, because you need parental supervision at all times.
>>
>>8549824
hes a cheater just cause his fiancee was married before? It doesn't matter anyways.
>>
>>8549405
I really love them deeply and wish they would be willing to commit to a relationship, but we've been back and forth on it for a super long time and they just aren't the type to commit, it really hurts because I honestly and completely love them and it hurts me super bad knowing they fuck around with other people too besides me, I know I make them happy, but they can't commit, so I just feel like shit a lot and sorta live on hope one day they will change their mind. I try to be okay with the fact we can't be a thing, but it sucks, most people I feel like I just mindlessly talk to or interact with and I've had other potential relationship offers but most other people seem like brain dead zombies compared to this other person.
>tfw you are ~always~ the one stuck loving somebody who you just can't be with
Makes me wonder sometimes what it's like for the other person, judging by this thread there's quite a lot of others who all have people they can't be with but want to, any of you anons ever been the other person in that regard and have somebody who hopelessly pines for you but you just shut them down constantly?
I want to hear your sides anons, why you turn down people who throw themselves at you.
>>
>>8549857
>I have a deathwish and idolize people who marry others only to cheat on them
>OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO EDGY FOR NOT AGREEING
>>
File: tumblr_o0ms6djTgY1v39f3co1_1280.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ms6djTgY1v39f3co1_1280.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>8549924
>>8549924
I'm this anon >>8549785
Someone loves me right now but I'm to complicated to accept his love. I'm afraid I don't love him back and I don't want to hurt him but he doesn't care he just loves me and knows full well that I just want to be friends with benefits but he decided to be consumed by his feelings like I did with my san francisco friend. They live in a different country so we can't even hang out. Right now all my feelings are toward the guy in san francisco...
>>
>>8550005
how is he a cheater if he never clept with me... also back then marriage was about political, or financial ties and not about love. This is why I want to be his mistress...
>>
>>8549857
As someone who's been there, love makes you fall for people who are not worth falling for.

Anybody who would cheat on somebody is not worth your love, even if you feel like they are.
>>
>>8550035
I can just make him break up with his fiancee and be a better fiancee then. I don't even think his fiancee loves him based off the way he talks about her.
>>
>>8550035
also it doesn't even fucking matter I already accepted the fact that i'll never be with him. It doesnt make these fucking feelings go away.
>>
>>8549924
Someone loves me but I hate myself far too much to be able to love them. How do I let this person down in the best possible way for this person. I don't care what I have to do, I just don't want to hurt this person anymore then I have done. I want to love this person but I'm too much of disgusting person to be able to love them back. Everyone I've ever know has been hurt, or let down by me in my life, and I just don't deserve to be happy. But this person does and I want him to be happy but he just can't be happy with me, cause I can't accept love or connection, cause I'm total fucking scum.
>>
>>8550051
You sound lust-struck. It's hard to get out of, the allure of poisonous people is amazing sometimes.

The more time you spend away from them, the more they will fade away. You'll meet better people that are more deserving of genuine love instead of heated lust.
>>
>>8550063
it's not fucking lust, I genuinely care about this person.
>>
File: shinji.jpg (85KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
85KB, 1000x563px
>>8550009
> I just want to be friends with benefits but he decided to be consumed by his feelings like I did with my san francisco friend
Yeah that's sorta my situation too with me being the one consumed by feelings, and I can assure you it totally fucking sucks, you know the same way you feel about the dude you want, how you feel you're a better mate for him? That's probably how the other guy who wants you feels too. Just a big ole messy mess of feels
>>8550052
You sound exactly like the person I love to a eerie degree, as they've said stuff like that to me, and I can 100 percent see them typing that exact same shit to me as you just did.
I don't know your exact situation or the person who loves you, so I'm just speaking with my own experience and my own self insert and bias, but for me at least, I don't care about the fact the other person thinks they don't deserve to be happy or thinks that they will only end up hurting me. Because I want to make them happy too, and I know that us being together is better than us being apart due to thoughts like that. I could actually go on and on since your post actually ignited some feels in me, but basically.
>I want to love this person
Then just do, see what happens, don't be so worried that you'll hurt them, and honestly? there is no best possible way to let someone down, it's all just various levels of saying the perfect words together like a puzzle so they won't hurt for weeks or months or in some cases, years.
You may feel like a piece of scum anon, but if someone loves you and wants to try to make life a little bit easier for you, I say go for it.
Or if you really just can't do it and it won't ever work, then maybe try talking to them and ask them if there's anything you can do to help send them off easily. I know in my past I've had relationships end horribly and where everybody was bitter and worse off, and I think I've only had one person in my entire life turn me down in a way which made me feel actually better.
>>
>>8550162
Love isn't logical... It just makes you do everything in your power to know that the person you care about is happy. This is why I said I accept never being with him but knowing that if I can do anything for him at any point of mine and his life is why I still push on to see him flourish even if he doesn't know I fucking love him.
>>
>>8549405
Why am I the only one who thinks the way I do...? Of a surety, they do not reflect.
>>
I should have been stronger, and endured the cucking.

My life's been utter shit since I burned that goddamn bridge to the ground. It really was my destiny, and now that I've abandoned that path, even now, four years later I remain in a torturously vapid, agonizingly slow and somehow physically painful limbo.

I finally did it. I spat in the face of God, broke fate and enacted true free will...and there was absolutely nothing outside of the story written for me. It's like noclipping in a linear game - there's nothing for you behind the backdrop.

I'd kill myself but I'm afraid of having to relive this life, or the punishment I may recieve for daring to disobey. And there's no righting this course back on track - that life is as dead as my soul: not even embers remain of that great flame.

Sorry not sorry for flowery language - it's how I fucking feel ok.
>>
Why's it so hard for people to have a normal relationship? If you wanna send nudes to the whole block don't get in a relationship with me. I can't say it's made my faith in long distance relationships nonexistent, but I doubt them
>>
>>8549405
I recently realized that I'm bi and I don't know what to do now.
>>
>>8549405
Alright, so I think I'm a fucking girl on the inside and have been for a long time, but yet I hang around AGPs and blachardposters in order to cover up my true self through repression.

The dysphoria's only getting worse and I can tell you this now, if you have the opportunity to take HRT, DO IT NOW before you end up like me.

I'm a dirty filthy tranny with no hope of passing.
Guess my only option now is not to "trap myself" and "fight for a cure".

Kill me.
>>
I'll never pass as a girl and probably never be feminine enough to even be a twink, feels awful because I can't help feeling like shit when I see girls/cute fembois and I'll never be anything as desirable physically. I hate my body and just wish I was cute
>>
>>8551433
>but yet I hang around other AGPs and blachardposters in order to cover up my true self through repression.
But Blanchard said don't repress.
>>
File: source.gif (1019KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
1019KB, 499x281px
I am married, but keep hoping one if us would just die already so the other one can get on with their life.

Preferably them, since the dogs like me better... and they are all that keeps me from an heroing.
>>
>>8549405
>tell about that feeling for someone or inner feeling that you never can't tell anyone or debate about it.

The bad feelings never stop, I have nightmares about it, you said I'd be able to move on but I can't. I still don't know why you did what you did, you even told me it wasn't my fault and it's just that it was because you were not fully upfront with me about it. After everything I did for you? You treated me like that? How anyone could do that to someone while still being with them is beyond me. You lied to me, I can forgive a lot of things, but that I just can't. I can never forgive you for what you did. My mother warned me of girls like you, I should've taken her advice instead of ignoring her and defending you.
>>
>>8551936
You'll pass anon, have some faith. Want to talk?
>>
>>8549556
Be my gf, I'll treat you like a girl all you want.
>>
>>8549405
I am in love with my best friend but she is straight. I told her a year ago and it was fine but now it starts to hurt me more and more.
I can't accept that I will never be with her. She is everything to me. I think about her when I fall asleep, when I wake up and every other free minute. It's pure torture.
All I want is her to love me. I want to hold her and listen to her heart beat.
It drives me crazy I feel like I will explode and destroy our friendship soon. I hate myself so much
>>
>Lost long term partner a month ago
>Was going to propose
>Had a psychotic break down and flipped my shit driving them further away.

There is much more too it of course but I feel hollow inside now. I have come to accept it, but it still hurts. All I can do now is improve myself and wait. Hopefully they decide they want to be with me again and come back.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.