[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTQQIP2SAA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 889.gif (24KB, 346x442px) Image search: [Google]
889.gif
24KB, 346x442px
my tolerance stop at the letter T where does yours stop ? and why ?
>>
>>8549110
Gender and sexuality minorities, GSM, is more concise. As long as it fits in there it's fine.
>>
>>8549152
I just like Queer.

It covers gray areas, confused and questioning people, and arguably cishet weirdos into things like bdsm and
>>
>>8549152
A clever way to include Z and P by stealth.
>>
>>8549110

At the B
>>
At the L
Men are pigs
Women should stop having sex with them.
>>
>>8549110
My tolerance stops before it gets to humans. I make exceptions for people I actually like, but don't like humans in general.
I'm far more comfortable dealing with animals; you can pet a dog or a cat and make it like you. Not so much with humans.
>>
>>8549203
>At the L
Same.
>from the right
>>
File: 1499280946522.jpg (73KB, 601x625px) Image search: [Google]
1499280946522.jpg
73KB, 601x625px
>>8549247
i hate interacting with other people but even im not that edgy
>>
eh i'm like oprah winfrey...tolerance for u, tolerance for u, tolerance for every1!

i just fucking wish they would stop adding letters to it. everytime
i say it, there is more shit.
>>
>>8549110
Is it queer-questioning-poly-2spirit-ace-ally?

I have no tolerance for 2-spirit, remove that.
I have to admit I have bigoted views about poly, but I realize it's not actually wrong and they deserve rights and may have a space.
I'm also a bit annoyed by ace, because they literally can't be oppressed and I don't think they deserve a space. Let me just redefine the A as allosexual, we are way more oppressed.
Lately been thinking "kill all gay cis women", and overall I dislike the L a bit. Why use a gendered word in the first place, really. Shouldn't have its own letter, even though it deserves a spot in the movement, and apparently cis lesbians are gender segregationist scum who just try to create harems for themselves with women only and are very anti male.
And the concept of ally is stupid.

The rest are fine.
>>
>>8549175
>this
>>
>>8549655
I too hate interacting with other people.

Let me make love to you anime girl posting anon.
>>
LGBT. In my opinion the T should be in its own category but it can stay.
>>
>>8549110

Tolerance never stops with me. I just don't give a fuck about some letters, mostly NB ones.
>>
>>8549110

Why wouldn't you tolerate intersex people. They're literally the most benign out of any of the groups.
>>
Mine stops at P. Everything past P is madeup bullshit, and P itself is just being bi but also being okay with trannies.
>>
>>8549110
>lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, pansexual, 2-spirited, asexual, and allies
I don't have a problem with any of these other than maybe 2-spirited
>>
At the B and the T.
Bisexuals don't have the same issues as Gays/Les and could ultimately live a fullfilling happy life as hetro. Go away.

Trans, has nothing to do with sexualities. Not to mention that many of them identify as 'straight' I don't see why we should have to stand up for hetro men or women.
>>
>>8549110
B. Don't feel the need to explain.
>>
>>8550302
the thing with 2-spirited is it's like a cultural thing VERY SPECIFIC to a SPECIFIC culture. It's like 0.00005% of a 0.5% chance that someone is "actually" 2-spirited.
>>
File: 1366452368439.png (278KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
1366452368439.png
278KB, 800x888px
>>8551276
>yfw every genderspecial faggot on OKcupid with even 1/32 Native American ancestry labels as 2-spirit
>>
>>8550365
It's cool we don't like you either. You already throw us under the bus every chance you get.
>>
>>8549110
I'm fine with A, but otherwise cut it off at Q, which really is just a bullshit catch-all term. If you're in Q, get the fuck out, you belong in one of the other categories but are being too much of a pussy to own up to it.

And don't give me that "I need Q as a way to protect myself from people being homo/transphobic!" nonsense. Look, if someone's going to be beating your ass or disowning you for being lesbian or trans or whatever, they sure as hell aren't going to not beat you for being Q. People aren't idiots. Everyone knows that everyone in Q is just dodging one of the other labels. If they hate you for those other labels, then they sure as shit hate you for the Q one.
>>
File: backstab.jpg (38KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
backstab.jpg
38KB, 359x398px
>>8549110
>tolerating bisexuals
>>
>>8549110
What even is the second Q onwards?
Mine stops at the T, but includes Asexuals.
>>
I only tolerate T, no bloody L, G, or B. Being born in the wrong body is a medical condition. But a man lying with a man is degeneracy and sin.
>>
>>8549110
It doesn't. Be on the spectrum, or don't have an opinion because you have no been in there shoes.
>>
>>8549110
My tolerance starts at the G and ends at the G
>>
>>8552081
You know funnily a lot of religious people (Shias and Catholics AFAIK) think the same way.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.