[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wearing makeup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0097.jpg (12KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0097.jpg
12KB, 194x200px
How do you trannies and fems get into this? I can't be assed. I can barely get myself up early enough to shower, scrunch product in my hair and eat breakfast.
>>
It's not difficult. It's not even really a chore, I tend to look forward to doing it because it makes me feel pretty.
>>
>>8548638
I used to never do it. Then I realized that trans women can't afford to be lazy dykes like cis women can. Now I can't leave the house without makeup.
>>
>>8548638
From what I've seen most cis women that wear it every day learn to do it really fast so they can put it off until the last minute
>>
>>8548733
I wear makeup everyday and I've gotten pretty quick at it. Once you do it a few hundred it gets really easy.
>>
>>8548638
I know this feeling. I assume I'll learn it out of necessity at some point, but fuck I can barely make myself breakfast each day.
>>
Why bother? If you don't pass without makeup you don't pass.
>>
>>8548789
Because makeup can make you look nicer, and looking nice is nice.
>>
>>8548765
Its not easy from where im sitting, stabbing my eyes with eyeliner and having to ask some condescending ulta worker which concealer and foundation to get for my skin...
>>
>>8548789
For those of us that are borderline, it helps.

If you DO pass, it just makes you prettier.

If you obviously don't pass, it still helps a bit too.
>>
>>8548789
>If you don't pass without makeup you don't pass
What does this even mean? You either pass, or you don't pass. You can't pass and not pass at the same time.
>>
>>8548796
Are you dumb? They are saying that if you aren't able to pass without make up then makeup isn't going to make you pass. It might get you gendered correctly but you won't pass.
>>
>>8548794
You just have to do it. You can figure out your foundation on your own honestly. The people at ulta can be wrong. And if it feels like your stabbing your eye you might be doing it wrong.

At the end of the day it comes down to practice. Of you keep doing it and practicing it will get easier. Learn how to do one or two things well first and then pick up another. You don't have to learn it all at once.
>>
>>8548805
OP here, passing isn't my goal, just looking nicer and also workplaces discriminate against women who dont wear makeup. Practically everyone discriminates against women not wearing makeup and give preferential treatment if you do.

And well if youre a clockable tranny i think the same is true, wearing tasteful makeup will make you look more alluring and put together
>>
>>8548809
I put the pencil up to the edges of my eyelid, my eyelid flutters like crazy and tears up

I have trouble putting eyedrops in even, my eyes are autistic
>>
>>8548815
I'm not arguing either of those are wrong, but the fact remains you still aren't passing. You look put together but that isn't the same as passing.
>>
>>8548829
Are you pulling you're eyelid taught to the side to keep it from moving? That can help. The tearing up is a bit harder. It might get better the more you do it.
>>
>>8548856
okay...? thanks for cluing me in, sherlock
>>
>>8548638
i dont know shit about it, i wear it for work on weekends and dont bother otherwise unless going out or something
but im not good at it so it doesnt matter i guess
at least it doesnt look like a child did it anymore
i started learning one thing and then gradually adding more things
>>
>>8548638
I wore makeup every day for a few months and I only quit because hormones made my skin change and what I had been using didn't look good on me anymore.
I need to get back into it.
Give yourself extra time at first. Save it for days when that's easiest. It'll get faster with practice.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.