[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come out as Bi, /LGBT/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 195x259px
How do I come out as Bi, /LGBT/?
>>
>>8547234
In casual conversation mention that someone hot of same gender is hot.
other person: you gay?
you: nah, bi.
>>
You literally don't.
>>
>>8547248
But what about all of my friends that I've known my entire life? What about my family? It's so much pressure to think of how'd they react.
>>
>>8547262
oh... I'm bi and trans. I came out as trans, and the bi bit was a casual followup afterthought. Being trans kinda overshadowed it to the point that literally noone seamed to care.
>>
Are you in a same sex relationship or looking for one? If not, there's really no reason to if you're so nervous. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>8547305
I'm looking for a relationship, it doesn't matter to me whether it's same sex or not. And I have plenty of gay and bi friends. I just don't know how to go about coming out to everyone. It'd be easier if I could just come out to the gay guy I've been interested, but I know if I do anything with him, all my friends will find out through a third party, and I want them to find out through me. I just am scared to make that leap
>>
>>8547347
just change your FB profile to interested in Men and Women. if people find out and act suprised, be like oh... I thought everyone already knew
>>
>>8547372
Well shit. That's so easy
>>
>>8547372
>>8547248
either of these, especially if you have gay friends and shit. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>8547382
You might still want to come out to that guy you like in person, simply by asking him out on a date
>>
>>8547234
post a picture with a cock in your mouth to fb
>>
>>8547434
I'd do that, as I have in the past, but idk. This guy is great, but his one flaw is there's no descrepency with him. The second he finds out I'm bi, so will the rest of the world. And once again, I'd like to be the one to tell the world.
>>
>>8547503
If just changing your facebook proile to say "interested in men and women" doesn't seem like enough, you could also put out a status update about you and this guy after he says 'yes'... just do it quickly and then you are spreading the news before he does.
>>
>>8547347
You could just limit to them, at least for the time being. I mean, that's basically what I'm doing. After all...you'll never be 100% out anyway. No one is. If you're gonna take the plunge, I'm not sure what to tell you on that one. Might be able to do the same thing myself for the first time, so not experienced in what one can expect after that.
>>
>>8547347
People finding out through a third party won't be a big deal if you don't make it a big deal. If people find out and ask just play it cool and act like you've been out for years but no one has asked.
>>
>>8547643
Well shit this anon and the rest have it covered.
Best of luck OP
I came out the day before a romantic partner was coming round to my place.
Oh BTW blah blah is coming tomorrow and we are dating.
Any questions ask now.
Went fine,
>>
File: 1496471979775.png (757KB, 706x608px) Image search: [Google]
1496471979775.png
757KB, 706x608px
>>8547732
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.