[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WISH I WAS STRAIGHT I WANT TO HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS ITS NOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1498582580802.gif (35KB, 673x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498582580802.gif
35KB, 673x505px
I WISH I WAS STRAIGHT

I WANT TO HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS

ITS NOT FAIR

FUCK THIS GAY PLANET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8547029
>find qt 3.14 trap "gf"
>have kids via In vitro fertilization, artifical womb, adoption, etc.
>profit
>>
>>8547029
Why
>>
>>8547094
not op, but I'm attracted to men, I don't just have a dick fetish.
a weirdo with a dick who dresses and acts like a girl is actually less attractive to me than a cis woman.

Actual Man > Feminine homo > MtF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Butch Lesbian >> Woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> trap
>>
>>8547904
*Mtf = FtM
>>
>>8547029
>I WANT TO HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS
So marry a woman and have kids with her? Why can't you? There's no law that says you can't.

Are you literally incapable of getting erect around a woman, or are you incapable of living without a man in your life, or what?
>>
>>8547029
But vaginas and boobs are gross though
>>
File: 60e.png (292KB, 576x458px) Image search: [Google]
60e.png
292KB, 576x458px
>>8547904
>a weirdo with a dick who dresses and acts like a girl is actually less attractive to me than a cis woman.
Difference b/n trap and trans?
And: see pinched gap b/n Spidey fingers
>>
>>8547029
M E T A C I S
E
T
A
C
I
S
>>
>>8547029

Me 2

But I have no sexual attraction to women at all and I highly doubt that I would be able to sustain any relationship with one, I just can't click with them it seems
>>
i keep havibg nightmare where i successfully repress and breed and the child turns out exactly like me
>>
>>8547029
Get a wife(male)
And then adopt kids(cats)
>>
>>8548615

I click too well with them. I can be and talk for hours with them. The problem is I am not sexually attracted.
>>
>>8548573
If she was metacis she'd be able to be pseudo-attracted to women and there would be no problem.
>>
>>8547904
>a fag who would prefer an mtf over a trap
You're an interesting creature OP
>>
>>8548940

I can talk to them, but nothing beyond social interaction/as friends, sexual attraction isn't the problem unless you can't get on with your fellow males
>>
For me a hairy ftm otter or near is better than a femme bio guy(obviously they're rarer than unicorns so this ultimately doesn't matter). I don't penis worship and I have one of my own and it works for what I need it.

Honestly a feminine cis and ftm trender Ayden are on the same tier for me
>>
>>8547029
Same OP.

I always wanted to have a qt wife with some kids.

But I get so horny around cute chubs that It'd be impossible to keep up the act.
>>
>>8547029
>FUCK THIS GAY PLANET
Literal projection.
>>
>implying gay men can't have kids
Half the older guys I bang have had a wife and kids. Some of them still have wives.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.