[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgirls are beautiful angels.. And very nice, at that. Indeed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 12

File: 297.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
297.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
Transgirls are beautiful angels.. And very nice, at that. Indeed. Indeed.

Thank you transgirls, for saving my life.

You are so special, and so majestic.

You're just amazing. You have no idea.
>>
I'm a demon though.
>>
what if i look like a guy though
>>
File: 1458251346933.png (114KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458251346933.png
114KB, 320x320px
>>8546674
Why is there so much positivity towards us lately? It's weird.
>>
>>8546690
[Distant heavy breathing]
>>
I'm a succubus though.
>>
>>8546680
>>8546684
>>8546690
>>8546704
>>8546706

You're all gifts from the Creator.
You're a flawless, beautiful complexity.
>>
>>8546674
Well damn you made me feel bad about picking my nose just now.
>>
File: 1446873125735.png (620KB, 772x575px) Image search: [Google]
1446873125735.png
620KB, 772x575px
>>8546706
I'm a semen demon too.
>>
>>8546770
said the hon
seriously, is this susan's now?
>>
>>8546770
Thankyou, kind anon. But for some of us, especially the repressed and those who can't be our true selves due to being bitterhons, we really aren't angels. But we try our best.
>>
>>8546770
>>8546674
Fuck off chaser
>>
File: 1434624555926.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434624555926.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>8546783
>>8546787
no bully, OP is a sweet person
>>
>>8546784
>>8546787
>>8546783

I'm just a man.. Not a chaser. And I am aware of what a chaser is. Definitely not me.

You are angels to me. You have so many great qualities and I find you to be one of lifes treasures.

I hope you find happiness in your lives. You deserve it. Keep on moving forward.
>>
File: lol.jpg (38KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
38KB, 600x557px
I'm getting a kick out of how nobody here knows what to make of trans-positive posts, to the point it is ironic.

Love me some cute lil trans gurls. ^-^
>>
>>8546804
Aren't you that StraightGuy faggot from a while back?
>>
>>8546811
well yeah everyone loves cute people
the weird thing is op claims to love all transgirls regardless of their looks
>>
File: heh.png (95KB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
95KB, 300x308px
>>8546781
>tfw no 4chan virgin to suck the "life force" out of
>>
>>8546674
Nawww, OP that's so swe- ...Wait, you're just mocking us aren't you?
>>
>>8546811
>trans-positive
because that's not a fucking degenerate thing to be or anything
>>
>>8547066
they 100% are
>>
File: sneeds.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sneeds.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>tfw trans gf
>tfw love her a lot
>tfw she's the midst beautiful girl in the world to me
>tfw she succ n fucc
>>
>>8546690
Are you kidding? There's more negativity than ever
>>
>>8547143
tfw even one post counts as "so much positivity"
>>
>>8547148
Damn the trans women here are the opposite of thirsty for attention, they're like affection-starved shelter dogs that have been abused and then thrown away.
>>
>>8546773
Glad I wasn't the only one.
>>
>so special
>so majestic
Meanwhile..I'm trying to plan out how to harvest the blood from a young girl so I can continue to look young forever.
>>
File: CGI_fantasy_151835.jpg (949KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CGI_fantasy_151835.jpg
949KB, 1600x1200px
>>8546674
Indeed, we absolutely are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJA0d3TVqFo
>>
>>8546674
Am I still an angel if I absolutely hate myself and wish that a cure would be made?
>>
>tfw mtf gf was my best friend from middle school who everyone bullied for being feminine except me
>tfw she got on titty pills at 14 at became qt
>tfw she fell in love with me and we dated all throughout grade school
>tfw she's sleeping next to me and moaning all cute-like
>tfw when she wakes up, we'll cuddle until noon and then start the day
>>
>>8547293
This. I'm waiting for a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria, and am fighting for it every day.
>>
Tbh trannies are a gift from Allah, sexual servants that you can easily keep as a 2nd wife without much issue (no preggo). Or

Just keep as a regular wife and get to have Sex with them for as hard and as long as your hearts desire.

Praise be to the almighty for giving us such a blessing. And may God keep the earth blessed with such angels from firadaus.
>>
File: Harry_Potter_-_I'm_a_what.gif (252KB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
Harry_Potter_-_I'm_a_what.gif
252KB, 245x215px
>>8546674
>>
>>8547293
You are a blessing from the one God anon. Given to this world to please the men, and for your own pleasure from the cradle to the grave. How is that something to be upset about?
>>
>>8546824
london
>>
>>8547781
>>8547790
I'm okay with this desu... Just as long as I'm finally useful to someone.
>>
>>8547781
>>8547790
I want to be disgusted but I also want to be loved

I just hope your wife doesn't find out
>>
>>8547809
You are more than useful, you are a gift to mankind. A delicious meal, a new experience, a future wife and a friend.
>>
>>8547157
Most of us have either been abused by our family or are so self loathing that we can't function as human beings anymore. It doesn't help when you have people constantly trying to tell you that your identity is valid and you should off yourself on the very board where this stuff is at home. As if we didn't experience enough distress already. Alot of us are also very insecure about any sexuality whatsoever. Especially transbians. Any transwoman that's attracted to women will usually have the hardest time getting themselves together because of shame and self doubt over both their identity and their sexuality. I almost had a nervous breakdown over it once and I didn't really as much recover as I just splashed cold water in my face and moved it to the back of my mind so I could get back to work. Trans suicide is common for a reason. I can't speak for anyone else but I can't really see anything that could possibly help me feel better or look forward to the future, so I'm just trying to build up enougg courage to fix all my problems at once permanently. I imagine that there are alot of others who feel the same way.
>>
Am I the only MtF that thinks this is way too nice and has to be a trap. People aren't this nice to me randomly.
What's the catch OP.
I sure as shit don't feel like an angel.
It's just too far from my self perception to believe.
>>
>>8547862
Its the new way of torturing us by giving us hope.

I liked it more when I didn't have any, at least then I accepted being a degenerate
>>
>>8547868
That's what I'm thinking too. They're just getting our hopes up to break them again.
>>
File: suffer.png (714KB, 1025x577px) Image search: [Google]
suffer.png
714KB, 1025x577px
Awww, damn ...

So, is this going to neccessitate getting around to the whole raining down sulphur mission? Supposedly it's very hard work.

i do have full faith in the lot of you though!
>>
>>8547841
Try these two things
>Create a Word doc, divide your life into seven meaningful epochs (chronological, and name them), and come up with 4+ emotionally significant events for each (the stronger you still feel about the event, like guilt/shame/regret, the better)
>Create a Word doc, and come up with all the catch-22s in your life. Like: I feel lonely and want a gf/bf, but also feel nervous and scared and don't want to get hurt. Write in as much detail as possible for each "paradox", and eventually your inner conflicts will become more tangible and manageable.
They won't fix your problems but they'll help you manage them better and might free you up from some of your distress.

>>8547868
>>8547875
You only feel that way because you refuse to listen to people who tell you you're worth something, or who show you through their acts that they care about you. Everybody doesn't hate you, you just focus on those that do.
>>
>>8547888
Other people's opinions have never mattered to me because I hate myself

I've already accepted that I will die a lonely, ugly tranny. Don't try to make me feel dignified because I'm not.
>>
>>8547888
The people that tell me I'm worth something is family an a couple of close friends, but of course they are gonna be as biased as hell. And a couple random people I send nudes to, to attention whore, but I'm pretty sure they are just hug boxing.
>>
>>8547941
>but of course they are gonna be as biased as hell
>people who know me like me
>but they wouldn't know what they're talking about
>>
>>8547957
Well family and friends aren't gonna think I'm a bitch are they?
Most of them don't know I'm trans, so of course they aren't gonna think I'm scum.
>>
>>8546674
thanks but im so ugly
>>
File: ZgmkeXy.png (190KB, 1049x762px) Image search: [Google]
ZgmkeXy.png
190KB, 1049x762px
>>8547967
>Well family and friends aren't gonna think I'm a bitch are they?
>people who know me best like me
>irrelevant!

>Most of them don't know I'm trans, so of course they aren't gonna think I'm scum.
>they know the actual, real me, free from labels and assumptions
>biased!

You are the biased one, they are objective.
>>
>>8548006
>>8547967
let me put it this way:
if they really hated you as much as you hate yourself, they would have murdered you already
but they didn't.
>>
>>8548006
They don't know me best, I had to hide being transgender from my family as they laughed at me, and told me off for being feminine when I was growing up. Now I have to hide all my feminine behaviour, hide my fuckin identity from them. I have to act happy around them and not like I just want to curl up in a ball somewhere quiet and cry till I die. They don't know me because I'm scared of intimacy because I'm such a shitty person if I was myself around people, people wouldn't talk to me.
>>
>>8548017
If anything, taking all this out on yourself and not others is an extremely womanly thing to do.

>They don't know me because I'm scared of intimacy because I'm such a shitty person if I was myself around people, people wouldn't talk to me.
You're scared of intimacy not because you're a shitty person, but because you have attachment issues.
>>
>>8548033
I appreciate you trying to make me feel better, but I'm pretty sure I'm too far gone to save till at least 2 years into hrt, I just hate myself too much to feel good about me.
>>
>>8547781
Not even 4 hours ago I was being told Allah wanted me dead, now we're gifts from him?

I kind of prefer the whole gifts idea, personally. I mean...I can think of a lot worse fates than being useful and cared for.
>>
This thread is sad. 1 anon says you're all cool and then like 4 anons cry about "me uggo". Man up, fags
>>
>>8547310
>tfw you post an obviously fake story on 4chan to quell your raging chaser fantasies
>>
>>8546804
>someone who hasn't spent any time in mtfg
>>
>>8548210
Well noone should be subject to that. Maybe your worst enemies but otherwise steer clear.
>>
>>8547790
I don't want to be used as a tool for pleasure, I want to be normal and happy.
>>
>>8547790
>>8548401
I'm also not a tool for somebody's fetish. I'm not AGP I am trans, I don't live to serve men. If you really want someone to serve you as a fucktoy go talk to some AGP faggot.
>>
>>8547781
Why would any trans person want to be Muslim. We get stoned to death for being ourselves.
>>
Transgirls are anything but nice and kind. They're cruel and mean. They will break your heart because they want to. They're worse than cisgirls. They not only just want Chad dick, but call everyone who isn't Chad a chaser meanwhile they're chasing Chad's dick. I wish it weren't this way
>>
>>8547781
Polyfaggotry belongs in the bin.

>oh please let me fuck you on the side but you're not allowed to fuck anyone else even after I enjoy my SO for my entire lifespan while she never finds out

You'll burn like the rest of your ilk though.
>>
>>8548051
>Not even 4 hours ago I was being told Allah wanted me dead

Where did you get this information? Cause it's not in the Quran, and not in the Hadith either, infact it's the opposite in the Hadith, to protect transwomen like we protect our regular women and to not distinguish between the two.

In Muslim (especially early MENA sociecty) there's a very large shortage of women, this is because our ancestors before Islam used to bury their daughters alive and kill them because women to them were just a burden, since they'd just get married off. So having more women arise from amongst the men is a blessing, it's not a curse, it's gods mercy upon us. As for you people to be happy, what could make you more happy than to be a wife of a man that loves you more than anything in this world?
>>
>>8548520
No that's homosexual men, and even that isn't in the Quran, Muslims stole that part from the bible in the story of Lot, when God sent meteors on soddom to destroy it, their trying to do the same symbolism with the stones.
>>
>>8548944
Still doesn't change the fact that if I go to Saudi Arabia I'll be thrown off of a building.
>>
>>8548950
You won't be. Even Saudi Arabia is ok with trannies. So long as you look like a girl OR you tell the government your Trans and getting hrt/surgery done soon.

However If you become a citizen, they'll force you to change gender to F and chop ur penis off, then give you hrt. And not include you in any govt. survey for the next 5 years.

I'm not a fan of the way they force people to do that, but whatever, it's their laws at the end of the day.
>>
>>8549000
Still I don't like being called a "Gift from Allah" because no, being trans is not a gift it's a burden. I don't like having gender dysphoria, if it was a gift I would enjoy it right? Because really, who in their right mind would want hating themselves because of something they couldn't control?
>>
>>8547157
I mean, pretty much.
I've had so many people telling me that I'm irredeemably ugly, attacking me, using me for small gain and then tossing me out, etc. for my entire life to the point where I don't want human interaction anymore. If anything, I just want them all to go away.
But desu that's life. No one said it would be fun or easy.
>>
>>8548936
>>8548944
Well thank you anons, I wasn't aware of that. I think perhaps the Muslim who told me that (assuming, of course, it even was and not just some nutter from /pol/) might have thought I was just gay instead of trans, now that I see the distinction.

Think I'll go and read some more about this.
>>
>>8549153
What did the Muslim nutter tell you?
>>
>>8549029
>being trans is not a gift it's a burden
:/
>>
>>8549170
Do you really not understand?
>>
>>8549177
It's not a gift to the transwomen, Muslims wouldn't consider women's view on matters, cause seriously fuck Islam. it's a gift to the men.
>>
>>8548640
who hurt you? lol
>>
>>8546674
You're making me uncomfortable, anon... What's the real intention here?
>>
>>8549854
Honestly. This is true
>>
>>8546706
>succ
>>
>>8547888
How the fuck does someone have 28 emotionally significant events in their life? I can only think of, like, 5, and they all happened in the last few years.

I was emotionally dead for most of my childhood.
>>
>>8549993
>>8549854
is this why islamic countries are okay with converting gay men to trannies???

once female u have no rights anyway but you know half this board fetishizes that
>>
>>8550282
I'm that anon. The exercise comes from the "Past Authoring" course btw.
>How the fuck does someone have 28 emotionally significant events in their life?
Everybody does, you might have just repressed them.
Doesn't have to be events per say, I should have said "experiences".
For example, traumatic repeated nightmares, having no friends, discovering you were trans.
If you had no friends during several eras/stages of your life, it probably impacted you differently, or you reacted differently to it, etc.
It's an autobiography, the things that marked you, and made you you.
>>
>>8546812
lol
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.