[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to meet guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

File: 1478568571992.png (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478568571992.png
146KB, 640x640px
I long ago gave up on having a boyfriend, since no gay men are sane enough for it. Now I'm just looking for an ATTRACTIVE fuck buddy. How do I meet guys irl (NOT online) who don't want to fuck the second they meet you? I want to get to know a guy before I fuck him.
>>
>>8545833

unfortunately the bar named 'gay bars for men who want to be friends with benefits but dont want to fuck the moment they meet you' is closed.

you'll have to do whate everyone else in the entire world does: go out there and meet people in completely normal ways and try to push the relationship in the direction you want it to go, and deal with the many many many instances where it doesn't.
>>
>>8546001
>Just meet gay men brah
>They're literally 1.5% of the population, but you know, just friend whore and be a fake social butterfly until you find a dick to suck
How is this any better than just fucking a slut from a bar?
>>
File: 1470853211816.gif (1MB, 666x375px)
1470853211816.gif
1MB, 666x375px
>>8546303

>THE WORLD ISNT CATERING TO ME HOW DARE YOU POINT THIS OUT

hahaha.
>>
>>8546330
There are plenty of people in the same boat as him. It's not a matter of the world not catering to him, it's a matter of the fact that the people who openly share his sexual orientation tend to be disgusting diseased degenerates, and the entire movement advocating for his sexual orientation is spearheaded by disgusting diseased degenerates.
And there's a matter of said sexual orientation's culture revolving entirely around being a disgusting diseased degenerate.
As a result, most of the well-adjusted people who share his sexual orientation will keep it on the DL in order to not be associated with said disgusting diseased degenerates.
>>
File: 1483732142571.jpg (54KB, 575x594px)
1483732142571.jpg
54KB, 575x594px
>>8546385

>its not a matter of the world not catering to him
>its just that the world doesn't cater to him

hmmmm.
>>
>>8546330
>Something is rare and hard to find
>Just kind of look around brah
Ah retards, the curse of blue boards.
>>
>>8546691

>just look around

i never got remotely close to distilling it to something so simple.

dont be butthurt just because the advice you want doesnt exist, if youre so smart figure it out your self.
>>
>>8546703
>i never got remotely close to distilling it to something so simple.
Actually, yeah you did.
>>
>>8546733

on the contrary in my first fucking post i point out how difficult it is. if you wanna continue to bitch about it be my guest, but the world isn't going to be like 'OH YOU'RE RIGHT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BE ALLOWED TO BE SLIGHTLY LESS SLUTTY THAN EVERYONE ELSE WITH EASE' and build a new bar for ya.

good luck tho
>>
File: 1442625822202.gif (99KB, 485x194px) Image search: [Google]
1442625822202.gif
99KB, 485x194px
>>8546752
>'OH YOU'RE RIGHT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BE ALLOWED TO BE SLIGHTLY LESS SLUTTY THAN EVERYONE ELSE WITH EASE'
>Being even slightly less slutty than typical gay homo turbowhore makes this piece of shit MAD AS FUCK
>>
>>8545833
>since no gay men are sane enough for it.

This is the exact same fucking shit as "There are no nice men" that idiotic women whine about

The problem is YOU, and your entire post demonstrates why. You only care about "hook ups", you don't care about relationships
>>
>>8546792
>"There are no nice men"
Except women don't have to put up with gay men. Gay men are human scum.
>>
>>8546792
>You only care about "hook ups"
And you're illiterate, apparently.
>>
File: 1461019588278.gif (560KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1461019588278.gif
560KB, 583x583px
Why the pretty guys are always straight?
It's not fucking fair
and women reject them and they complain about it and we are here available but they'd rather be alone than with us
it's not fair
>>
>>8547325
Wh-what defines pretty for you?!? I can be pretty...
>>
>>8547345
It's partially appearance but also how a guy behaves. Most gay guys I've talked with were suicidal, FAR too focused on finding a bf and nothing else and had little drive or ambition in their lives.

I mean I reached those pretty straight guys BECAUSE they were doing something with their lives.

It's like everyone in the gay side is a helpless princess waiting for a prince charming to rescue them from the big bad dragon preying on their lives.

I want to be a prince charming WITH a prince charming, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>8545833
Very seriously, stop looking and you'll become much more attractive to sane people. Everyone can smell the desperation on you. Next step, find a hobby. Do hobby things. Meet people. Eventually some of those people will be attracted to you and you can start a relationship if things work out. They might not.

Until you accept that no one owes you a boyfriend and that since we're such a small portion of the population that there's no service specifically catering to us, you'll be unhappy.

Also, you're attitude is completely fucking disgusting. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. You obviously have so many unresolved hang ups about your sexuality that dating you would be horrible. Constantly dealing with your dramatic bullshit. I feel sorry for the people you'll hurt.
>>
>>8547325
Yeah this is fucking bullshit.

>>8547378
I stopped looking for about a decade and a half. Is that long enough?
>>
>>8547378
Also your attitude is completely fucking disgusting. You're obviously a nasty slutty whore who got offended, like usual when another gay man wasn't half as skanky as yourself, because it makes you look bad and you know you're human dogshit.
>>
>>8547404
See that, right there, is exactly what I'm talking about. You know nothing about me. I've dated two men in my life, I've had sex with one. The problem is that you're so full of hate and hostility. For some reason you're above everyone other gay. You're not like the other girls, are you anon?

Well, as it turns out nobody likes to put up with vitriolic crap. Especially not at home, from the person they love. So people will avoid you. If you've gone a decade and a half, every guy you've met has been bad, maybe they aren't the problem? Maybe you need to change something about yourself.

No, I'm sure that's not the case. Just go on how it is. It's worked so well so far.
>>
>>8547421
Not him but you also come across as full of "hate and hostility" on your first post thanks to the last paragraph.
>>
>>8547427
Yes, I get a little hostile when someone implicitly attacks an entire demographic I happen to be a part of. It's my honest opinion, hopefully he can use it to improve himself.
>>
>>8547421
>See that, right there, is exactly what I'm talking about.
You mean calling you out on being a nasty skank? You dumb bitchy faggot. There are a million of you little ugly sluts and every single one of you acts exactly the same. The second you see a gay man trying to buck the whore trend your panties get all fucking fired up and you MUST PROTEST. I don't give a fuck about your kind. Die of AIDS and get out of the way.
>>
>>8547446
>implicitly attacks an entire demographic
>How DARE you insinuate that gay men have a sex problem!!??
Dumb slut confirmed.

>hopefully he can use it to improve himself.
But I'm already better than you.
>>
File: sjd.png (271KB, 485x307px) Image search: [Google]
sjd.png
271KB, 485x307px
>>8547448
And my point stands. Good luck friend, you're going to need it.
>>
>>8547446
You can't put out a fire by throwing more fuel into it.
>>
File: xPNmRHH.jpg (190KB, 1200x895px) Image search: [Google]
xPNmRHH.jpg
190KB, 1200x895px
>>8547458
Yes, we know. You're a stupid whore defending being a whore. Go join the pile.

You do realize, do you not, that YOU are the reason the gay world is so cancerous, right? You can't get offended that someone would DARE have a relationship with another human being before they fuck them, then be the good guy. You're not. You're in the wrong here. And you need punished for it.
>>
>>8547468
I literally never said that. Go take your pills. How often do you make this thread? I remember seeing this before.
>>
File: 1345762393746.jpg (119KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
1345762393746.jpg
119KB, 640x612px
Serious Question though: Do you know of successtories from Grindr or Tindr?

I have been single for 4 years now before that I had two boyfriends for a pretty long time .... both relationships kinda kindled away so I am good with that.

Not opposed to the occasional hookup, but try to meet the person always before to talk and have a good time.

I guess I a not actively looking but I think I might come across as desperate sometimes but it is hard to identify where exactly my problems are.

27 here.
>>
>>8547474
>How can I meet a guy without having to fuck him that day?
>OMG YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! YOU'RE A BAD PERSON OMG THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A WHORE THIS IS WHY YOU CAN'T BLAH BLAH BLAH RAWW HISS!!!
That's all you've been saying, slut.

>>8547479
Lol no. People claim to have success but it's literally like 1 in thousands.
>>
>>8547474
>How often do you make this thread? I remember seeing this before.
Lol why? Do you stalk /tttt/ for anyone espousing "unsanctioned" gay views?
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>8547485
That's not at all what I said. It's becoming clear to me that you have more problems than I initially thought and self improvement may not be realistic. Please seek help before you Jeffrey Dahmer some poor people.
>>
File: 1345194325021.jpg (127KB, 512x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1345194325021.jpg
127KB, 512x1000px
>>8547485
I kinda feared that. In my view finding a guy and be willing to stay together with him for a longer time, depends a lot on the location as well.

Fist boyfriends were in small college towns or home area.

The last three years I lived in Berlin and New York. Do you think those cities actively contribute to the "Next" Attitude?

Also I am pretty sure I never ever talked to a guy in a bar just like that. My fear of rejection is going through the roof. Clubs are a different thing as I am focusing more on dancing and having my own fun / with friends.
>>
>>8547378
>Also, you're attitude is completely fucking disgusting.
What attitude? He only acknowledged the truth. Gay men tend to be shallow and hedonistic.
OP seems pretty sane, I don't know how you jumped to the conclusion that he's some basket case simple because he says he wants to get to know someone before he fucks them. You realize that's normal right?
If you think there's anything wrong with that then YOU must be the damaged one with lots of unresolved hang ups. Your post reeks of projection anyway based on how many fucking conclusions you jumped to.
>>
>>8547519
>The ip remains the same.
Makes you think. If you really are a different poster I implore you to read the rest of the thread. I think you'll have a good time.
>>
>>8547502
>OMG you have mental problems you should probably get some help
Keep going. There may be one or two faggot cliches you haven't pulled out yet.
>>
>>8547508
>I kinda feared that. In my view finding a guy and be willing to stay together with him for a longer time, depends a lot on the location as well.
Oh boy. You're in for a bad surprise. Location doesn't matter. Gay men are fucking slutty cancer everywhere. Every gay man learns this at some point. Some go with it and are the cancer, others, like this retarded slut >>8547502 and all the catty whores like him defend it with THEIR FUCKING DYING BREATH, but totally don't do it themselves! And the sane ones generally become celibate hermits maybe fucking a temporary friend every half decade or so.
>>
>>8547551
Whatever it takes to make it all line up right in your head. This conversation is pointless. I really hope that you can find happiness anon. Goodbye.
>>
File: 1427847071406.jpg (10KB, 320x359px) Image search: [Google]
1427847071406.jpg
10KB, 320x359px
>>8547519
It's projection. I call it the pleb tantrum ("JU TINK JU BETTA DEN ME!?!?). It's what happens when a trashy person with a poor character encounters someone they THINK might have better morals or intelligence than themselves because they know it makes them look bad. It's why potheads flip out when they find out you don't smoke pot, it's why idiot white trash gets bitchy when you use big words around them, it's why hillbillies hate "elitist libruls", and it's why so many faggots go into a cat piss seizure when they think another gay man isn't a slut in their general vicinity.
>>
File: 1344367544789.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1344367544789.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>8547557
Well - I have found both love and the occasional hookup as I have said. I enjoyed very good relationships with guys.

I don't think there are just the two extremes but maybe it depends a bit from where you are coming.
>>
>>8547579
You mean people lie on the internet?! NO! Shoo. You're not helpful. This thread isn't about you. No more (You)s. Get a job.

Now, back to the topic at hand. Seriously, does literally every single blue board thread have to be derailed in the first post? What the fuck?

You know...I'm cracking my Plebs folder more and more all the time. I think it's time for eugenics.
>>
File: ckDpbWw.jpg (89KB, 540x768px) Image search: [Google]
ckDpbWw.jpg
89KB, 540x768px
>>8547585
ITT is how to mee guys

I want to know how to meet guys other then through friends or online.
>>
>>8546385
>>8547404
>>8547453
>Goes to gay board for discussing gay things in a gay manner
>scared of penises
>>
>>8547826
>If you don't suck literally a thousand dicks a week, you're "afraid of penises"
What in the hell is wrong with faggots? Seriously. What makes someone this beyond hope?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.