[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andrew Garfield comes out as gay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Garfield is gay.png (490KB, 750x1334px)
Garfield is gay.png
490KB, 750x1334px
Thoughts, /lgbt/?
>>
>>8545741
Literally who
>>
>>8545744
The Amazing Spider-Man.
>>
>>8545741
>Andrew Garfield says he isn't gay, but portraying a gay character

If that makes him gay, then Jared Leto is trans.
>>
>>8545758
Jared Leto is about as trans as /mtfg/
>>
File: 1482378238346.gif (102KB, 400x350px)
1482378238346.gif
102KB, 400x350px
>>8545760
>>
>>8545741
We don't care, he's not hot.
Get back to us when Nick Youngquest comes out.
>>
>>8545772
This. He's a subhuman Anglo/Jew.
>>
>just without the physical act
so... not gay?
>>
>>8545779
If a straight person hasn't gone all the way, does that make them gay? No.
>>
File: 1492499164532.jpg (61KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
1492499164532.jpg
61KB, 960x959px
>>8545741
>just without the physical act
iktf
>>
>>8545779
method acting. he's trying to say that he "became" the character, or tried to, so it's i think a way of him saying
>dude, i'm such a good actor and so dedicated to my craft that i'm BASICALLY gay
>lolno, i wouldnt touch another dude.
at the same time
>>
File: throws_ball.jpg (57KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
throws_ball.jpg
57KB, 1080x1080px
>>8545844
this.
it is just a desperate attempt at marketing to gays because nobody really wants to see angels in america.
it was boring when it was on hbo a hundred years ago.
i can't even begin to imagine how boring it must be on stage in london starring andrew "literally who?" garfield.
i wish people would stop bumping this advertising shit disguised as threads.
>>
>>8545758
METHOD ACTING
>>
>>8545779
I think he's just being edgy like all actors and their retarded 2deep4u rationality, but you can be gay without the physical act. You can still feel that attraction, familiarity, and adoration for the same sex. You just don't get any.
Plenty of straight people are like that, they're still straight, they just don't get any.
>>
File: IMG_1402.jpg (149KB, 750x1134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1402.jpg
149KB, 750x1134px
>>8545844
Yeah, Garfield hasn't actually come out but I'm beginning to wonder.
He seems bizarrely invested in the idea of playing gay characters for somebody who claims to be straight.
And let's not forget he played a transgirl in that Arcade Fire video.
He might not really know what's going on here himself, and we might not find out for a long time, if ever, but something's up.
>>
>>8545913

i live in los angeles and this is actually more common than you'd think. I have friends that refuse to kiss another boy on screen, but they love the idea of playing a gay or sexually confused / ambiguous character.

for actors its about creating an entire character behind the one that you see, little motivations and such. I had one friend who i just needed to wear a teddy bear costume for a short horror film i was working on, and he created an entire back story about a teddy bear who was thrown away by its owner and is coming back because it needs to feel loved and smothering a child is the only way.

actors just want to do things that arent real to test how far they can take the idea.
>>
>>8545989
Obviously not everyone interested in playing a queer character is queer themselves, that's a good point to make.
But I read a little more about this and he said some other stuff about possibly questioning his sexuality/ hypothetically coming out for real.

>Maybe I’ll have an awakening later in my life, which I’m sure will be wonderful and I’ll get to explore that part of the garden

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_595d36a5e4b02e9bdb09dc65
>>
>>8546254

seemed like a hypothetical to me, but its whatever. if you want to believe hes a closet homo more power to you. doesn't really need discussion imo.
>>
>>8545989
>I have friends that refuse to kiss another boy on screen
>implying you have actor friends successful enough to be on screen in the first place

Tell them beggars can't be choosers. And remind them that I take cream with my coffee.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.