[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

truth thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0264.jpg (27KB, 346x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.jpg
27KB, 346x328px
mtfs are unlovable degenerates
prove me wrong

pic unrelated
>>
You are correct, honestly.
>>
File: 1439604075953.gif (499KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439604075953.gif
499KB, 300x250px
No, I'm very lovable!
>>
>>8545471
This, she's very lovable.
>>
Saying that OP “doesn't deserve love" would be unnecessary, since he never received any anyway.

>>8545513
>>8545471
I love both of you.
>>
>>8545524
I'm mtf
>>
Well their much nicer when it comes to heightism

Gay guys on here made fun of my cancer battle and told me to kill myself

But the glorious mtfs comforted me in my struggle and gave me hope

Mtfs are the light at the end of the tunnel
>>
>>8545399
I disagree and it makes me sad to read that.
Everyone but the truest villains should have somebody to love them.
>>
>>8545399
Is the pic really unrelated, OP? It looks like that Pikachu with a modified body is still a Pikachu. Really makes you think
>>
>>8545532
Self-hatred isn't the same as hatred
Forgive me OP

>>8545399
>prove me wrong
Being ashamed of yourself doesn't make you a bad unlovable person, it makes you hurt and in need of help
>>
>>8545558
but wouldn't getting help mean brainwashing myself to ignore the truth? Everyone who tolerates me is just hugboxing or virtue signaling and I don't see how I could ignore it. Deep down everyone abhors trannies
>>
File: 1498599428605.png (171KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1498599428605.png
171KB, 262x263px
My boyfriend loves me a lot

The only one I know of that dislikes me is me
>>
unlovable, maybe. but im no degenerate.
>>
>>8545581
I'll be honest at the risk of being too honest.

>but wouldn't getting help mean brainwashing myself to ignore the truth?
If by that you mean: "brainwashing myself to ignore the fact that I'm unlikable", then:

You might very well be unlikable, but it's because of things which therapy can and will help you with anyway. The neurosis is turning people away from you, but your neurosis isn't the "true you". Good therapy has nothing to do with hugboxing or affirmations, but with discovering parts of yourself (the real you) that have been repressed all your life and that are desperate to come out, be respected, and feel safe and valued, that your neurosis is only suffocating and victimizing. These parts' distress are ironically what make *you* feel so distressed and unlovable. You are only feeling what they feel, since they are, after all, part of you.

Everything is symmetrical. Others are rejecting you, but you're also rejecting others because you fear they'll hurt you and feel unworthy of acceptance. It's a catch22, which online sympathy can't help you with but therapy can.

> Everyone who tolerates me is just hugboxing or virtue signaling and I don't see how I could ignore it
They're shallowly trying to make you feel better by telling you there's nothing wrong with you, which you know is wrong. Therapists don't do that.
>>
Hi it's me again, the cancer guy

I just wanna say I'll never forget what the mtfs did for me. I owe you my life

You don't deserve to feel this kind of pain and misery. You deserve so much better and I cry for you

I will love and give the world to a mtf one day and heal her from the damage she's been inflicted
>>
File: 2013-08-22-09-46-34-pm-acc1.jpg (137KB, 1340x565px) Image search: [Google]
2013-08-22-09-46-34-pm-acc1.jpg
137KB, 1340x565px
>>8545632

I forgot the picture I wanted to add with this message

Here it is
>>
>>8545632
>the cancer guy
What do you mean? What's your story?
>>
File: 1438953038303.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1438953038303.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>8545632
>Hi it's me again, the cancer guy
Cara?
>>
>>8545607
Jesus Christ, is that really what you look like?
And you have a boyfriend?
I'm guessing you're rich or he's blind.
>>
>>8545656
I battled and beat liver cancer at the age of 7 but went through many rounds of chemo and my development was surpressed but I still ended up to be 5'9 and I told my story on here and got destroyed by basically everyone calling me manlet telling Me to kill myself and this and that flaming me except for the mtfs

And they really gave me hope so now I hold transgirls very close to my heart because if it wasn't for them idk where I'd be

So I am dedicating my life to helping transgirls for bringing me out of the darkness. Not on here though. On the front lines in real life I'm helping them
>>
>>8545666
My name is Xavier
>>
>>8545678
I'm glad you're doing well anon, you are a kind person.
Never let anybody tell you you're not a worthy and lovable human being.
>>
Truth thread?

I'm a wealthy ish cis white dude and I'd probably bang a mtf or ftm just to see what it was like. Novelty is always fun and who knows maybe I'd be into it.
>>
>>8545678
That's touching. What do you do to help?
>>
>>8545667
Made me laugh

Thanks anon
>>
>>8545678
Dude I remember your posts. Didn't you lash out at and insult some twinks at first for preferring taller men?
First of all, don't let posts on this site of all places affect your self-esteem.
Second, try to understand why someone would say mean things to you. They might be having a shit day/life and don't want to hear someone else's sob story. Or maybe you yourself said something to offend them. I'm not justifying their behavior but this is 4chan, so you should expect negativity by default.
>>
>>8545399
I don't know how they put up with living a lie for the amusement of others and fetishists.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.