[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do transgendered lesbians deal with their partner having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0339.jpg (127KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
127KB, 764x1024px
How do transgendered lesbians deal with their partner having periods.
Like your supposed to be a woman but just won't understand it yourself and can't be anymore helpful than a guy could.
>>
date mtfs
>>
>>8544381
same way lesbian intersex women do
>>
>>8544381
cis woman can also not get periods, there's plenty of issues to cause it. They can understand pain and frustration, which is what periods cause. they can express empathy and try to make their time more pleasant. just because they dont get periods doesnt mean they cant help.
>>
>>8544381
> cis partner
kekek

real answer? empathy and support. you don't have to know exactly what someone's going through to be helpful. a typical guy would squick out the moment she said "period". she'll understand. :)
>>
>>8544381
My cis female partner is in her 20s and due to a hormone reg she has to take, she no longer has periods.

That said, why on earth would I be jealous of periods? They are gross and I'm happy I don't have to deal with them.

That said, if she ever gets pregnant I will probably go insane...
>>
You're not supposed to be a woman, you're supposed to be a man - and you are, just a mentally ill, chemically castrated, and possibly mutilated one.
So deal with it the same as a man deals with his woman's periods.
>>
>>8544381
by killing ourselves.
>>
>>8544455
>his woman
how progressive of you
>>
>>8544455
Why do you hate us so much? I've never done anything to you. Why are ypu so hell bent on pushing knives in the sorest spots I have? I usually don't ever get effected by things I read on 4chan but when terfs are trying to hurt me it actually does hurt. But why even do that in the first place?
>>
>>8544455
Can you please address the Ayydens that try to look like their auditioning to be the next JB??? Do they not exist in your world?!
>>
>>8544490
For fun. Seeing this post makes it all worth it.
The only escape for the mentally ill of your nature is suicide, you should be thanking me.
>>
>>8544410

>That said, if she ever gets pregnant I will probably go insane...

Because it would mean you got cucked, right?

>>8544484

>tfw "X's woman" or "the woman of X" is just how you refer to wives in Spanish
>>
>>8544585
yeah, it doesn't get any more unambiguous than that. just burn this website down desu
>>
>>8544455
God, you are so boring.
>>
File: 1385208252413.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252413.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8544381
Ay get that ugly ass FtM away from my qt twinkhon Elf Queen waifu.

Also women need help with their periods? I thought women were supposed to be strong and independent and shit..... pick one or the other bitch goddamn :P
>>
>>8544381
Umm when my sister lived with me I was pretty understanding. Got her craved foods, listened to her relationship rambling, even got her tampons with little embarrassment. The only problem with mtf dating a person with a bleeding vagina is dysphoria.
>>
>>8544381
I am in this "situation" but honestly, it isn't a big deal. She is uncomfortable etc for a week and you pander to her a little where you can.

Also when you have SRS it is like having all your periods that you missed out on at once.
>>
If you use injections your basically have a weekly period.
>>
>>8544490
>why do you hate us so much?

Google "cotton ceiling" for an extensive rundown on why trannies need to stay the fuck away from women
>>
>>8544587
I sperm banked so not necessarily, but even if the child was mine I would probably go crazy.

If I were a cis woman I'd be the beaming with pride, over zealously caring and cautious type of "mother". You know the one that makes people cringe in movies?

The fact that I have to leave growing my own child to someone else, even the person I love most in the world, is incredibly unsettling.

Can you see the crazy yet?
>>
>>8545058
And you should read up on intersectionality and actual feminism bitch. Your NEET followers/lifestyle breaks down in the real world. Stop being a living meme.

t. A real woman
>>
>>8545058
google "max stirner" "spooks" for an extensive rundown on why you gender essentialist imbeciles are for all intents and purposes the stupidest people alive
>>
>>8545058
>cotton ceiling
TERF falseflag.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.