[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans women legitimacy: the truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 17

File: stop-reality-check.jpg (111KB, 445x443px) Image search: [Google]
stop-reality-check.jpg
111KB, 445x443px
A talk about trans women, legitimacy, and socialization is long overdue. I'm not trying to make anybody here feel better, only dispelling harmful myths.

Let's start with a few facts:
>cis women can be abusive, including sexually
>cis women can harass, stalk, and molest
>cis women can have predatory behavior
>cis women can violate boundaries
This does not make them men, or lesser women. These are not "male" traits, and have nothing to do with socialization.

A woman being domineering does not make her a man. There is demonstrably more variance within-genders than between-genders.

The view that males are by nature violent and predatory was started by distinctly masculine women (radfems), whose psyches are afflicted with masculine protest (hatred of themselves as women) and misandry (resulting anger and resentment towards men). These masculine women only respect and associate with men they can easily dominate ("numales"). Their ideology is not backed up by studies, nor is it shared by psychology PhDs; only by bloggers.

The idea of "male-socialized" trans women came from Cara, who had "gender OCD" for years and was obsessed with proving to herself that she has no trace of masculinity in her. Her mouthing-off about "personality" and "socialization" despite having never studied psychology results from this.

Knowing where these ideas come from should be enough to discredit them.

Some trans women are "aggressive" because of *personality disorders*. Trans women, especially MTFs, have a much higher risk of having personality disorders, like Cluster B, and are much more resistant to psychiatrists and therapy than other groups.

This is the simple and correct explanation for "hons" with personality defects.

Most importantly:
Science shows that gender is demonstrably not a social construct. There are proven differences in neuroanatomy and physiology between the sexes.
Trans women are also objectively, demonstrably not men, as shown repeatedly by studies of brain scans.
>>
>>8543864
A man with an atypical brain is still a man.
>>
I thought this was gonna be stupid but honestly this should be the board sticky so we can stop wasting time on morons who insist on bringing the same tired arguments out
>>
>>8543864
[citation needed]
And an explanation for this world-wide phenomenon that has been in existence for as long as modern crime statistics have been tracked:
>There are 84,731 people in prison in Britain and according to the latest figures, 80,915 of them are men. Less than five per cent of this country’s prison population is female, and the trend is similar elsewhere in the western world. In France, it’s about three per cent; in Germany, just under six. The global median is 4.3 per cent, according to figures from the International Centre for Prison Studies. You can find all sorts of trends by analysing the demographics of the prison population that might tell us something about the groups most likely to offend, at least at a level warranting incarceration, but perhaps the most striking and persistent is that serious crime is still overwhelmingly committed by men.
> The factors most commonly thought to contribute to crime - a lack of education (half of prisoners have no qualifications, compared with 15 per cent of the general population); experiences of violence or abuse as a child (41 per cent of prisoners witnessed domestic violence as a child and almost a third experienced abuse); financial difficulties, and so on—affect men and women alike. Yet from pickpocketing to white collar crime to assault, men are more likely to offend than women.
> Professor Frances Heidensohn, a criminologist at the London School of Economics, describes the gender crime gap as “such a robust and long-established finding… [that] it’s not like other findings”.

“Certainly since industrialisation [and the availability of reliable data]... you have a very consistent, established finding that women are the minority of offenders, they don't commit such serious crime, they don't do it so often, and their criminal careers are shorter and less professional
>>
>>8543924
Screwed up the posting on my phone. Here's the source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11342408/Are-men-natural-born-criminals-Prison-numbers-dont-lie.html

No one is certain if it's sociology, biology or combination thereof or something entirely different. There are theories. But the facts of criminal statistics is very clear and certain as statistics get.
>>
File: first-responder.jpg (38KB, 463x441px) Image search: [Google]
first-responder.jpg
38KB, 463x441px
>>8543864
>a few facts
>women are as sick and twisted as men
>transwomen are more sick and twisted than anyone
>transwomen are not men
>there are proven differences in neuroanatomy and physiology between the sexes.

tfw cis male
feels good, man!
>>
>>8543924
>>8543928
>or something entirely different.
Like the gender gap in prosecution and sentencing. In the US it's a greater bias in the judicial system than any racial gaps.

Yet for some reason we never hear about it, unlike racial disparities.
>>
>>8543897
A confidently stupid imbecile who thinks he's smarter than PhDs is still an imbecile.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150213112317.htm
http://transascity.org/the-transgender-brain/

Dr. Ivanka Savic-Berglund (Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden):
“One of the four regions – the superior longitudinal fascicle – is particularly interesting, It connects the parietal lobe [involved in sensory processing] and frontal lobe [involved in planning movement] and may have implications in body perception."
This might explain why how these neurological differences can influence their gender identity.

>>8543928
> Are-men-natural-born-criminals-Prison-numbers-dont-lie
Your article was written precisely by the kind of woman I was writing about. The headline doesn't lie. She, by the way, has no psychology degree, yet mouths off about psychology.
The article has nothing to do with trans women. Crime in men is linked to testosterone, which trans women do not have.

>>8543949
Your low verbal IQ is noted.
>>
>>8543954
It's world-wide and covers decades of statistics. The gap is also 95+% vs <5%. Lighter sentencing doesn't explain a gap that big. Nor does the evidence. For example, where are the dead bodies of all the murders women commit? Or are men being falsely accused of murders women commit? How could this be explained in countries where women have very restrictive rights and men have overwhelming control over the political and legal systems?
>>
>>8543981
>Crime in men is linked to testosterone
I thought it was linked to poverty more than anything else in both men and women.
>>
>>8543981
The statistics she cites are facts:
http://www.prisonstudies.org/highest-to-lowest/female-prisoners?field_region_taxonomy_tid=All

The highest percentage of women in any country is barely over 20% with most of the world well in the low single digits.
>>
>>8543996
She has no credibility debating etiology.
And this has nothing to do with trans women.

Is your point that men *are* by nature violent?
Men are drawn to criminality, women (including trans women, surprise!) are drawn to prostitution, sex work and camming. Are women by nature prostitutes?
>>
>>8544008
>Are women by nature prostitutes?

Obviously.
Marriage is just legalized prostitution after all.
You act as if it is a secret that women exchange sex for security and men trade security for sex.
>>
>>8544036
It's male losers giving up, not prostitution.
Average men find it difficult to attract women, so they settle to no longer have to "compete".
It's equivalent to giving up on life.

Anyway, back to the topic. I'm tired of "socialization" dummies who deliberately verbally abuse trans people here.
>>
>>8544008
There's not a lot of statistics on tran-specific crime in part because it's a low percentage of the population (under 1%) but mostly because law enforcement world-wide simply does not track it by that level and if they do, it's very recent and limit set of data.
To your other point, I specifically did not state a definitive cause nor did the writer. But there is a clear and strong correlation between sex of offenders and nearly all crimes, more so than any other factor such as race or economic status. And prostitution is the only major crime category where there is a break-out of greater female offenders.
>>
File: 87987.png (2MB, 1368x1428px) Image search: [Google]
87987.png
2MB, 1368x1428px
>>8543864
The idea of certain trans women having instinctive innate volatility toward any critique of masculinity and male behavior isn't the same as women who protest against their femininity because of allegedly being masculinized.

The former is based in a learned and contextualized role around other men and cements them as being part of men as a whole.
>>
>>8544079
When avatarfags always talk about the same thing it's obvious they're just insecure about that thing, maybe you should post less bro.
>>
File: 09809.png (2MB, 1264x1356px) Image search: [Google]
09809.png
2MB, 1264x1356px
>>8544085
Well I mean I have, and have had for a long time had, extreme OCD over the fear of any sort of masculinity/male attributes/male societal filters infecting my brain. It helps me to articulate how I don't fit into those paradigms, especially when I'm constantly surrounded by people that do.
>>
>>8543924
It is proven fact that women often get away free or with jsut slap on the wrist from crimes that would end up in jail for man.
>>
>>8544089
But you do, it's obvious to anyone.
>>
>>8544008
I thought overwhelmingly that men trended towards disagreeableness in their temperaments whereas women tended towards agreeableness. So it follows that men are going to be more willing to commit crime does it not?
>>
>>8544094
See >>8543983
>>
>>8543864

Statistically men commit crime more often.

>The view that males are by nature violent and predatory was started by distinctly masculine women (radfems)

You don't know anything about radical feminism.

>whose psyches are afflicted with masculine protest (hatred of themselves as women)

lulz

> These masculine women only respect and associate with men they can easily dominate ("numales")

Nah, they don't fit the description of numales.

>The idea of "male-socialized" trans women came from Cara

No, that idea has existed for decades.

>This is the simple and correct explanation for "hons" with personality defects.
>mtfs aren't responsible for themselves! They have personality disorders!!

>Science shows that gender is demonstrably not a social construct.

Because they're using "gender" to mean brain sex. Gender does not mean "brain sex" in radical feminism.

>Trans women are also objectively, demonstrably not men, as shown repeatedly by studies of brain scans.

Were they all done prior to HRT? Do brain scans matter in terms to accessing transition? Can you fail a brain test and get blocked from transition?
>>
>>8544099
in what ways
>>
>>8543924
At the very least, cis lesbians are about as violent as men http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
Maybe slightly more
>>
>>8544079
> certain trans women having instinctive innate volatility toward any critique of masculinity
Does not make them men. The people you're talking about are trans women who are not secure in their feminine identity (being "legitimate women"), precisely because of people like you.

>women who protest against their femininity because of allegedly being masculinized
You completely misunderstood masculine protest. The whole point is that they *are* more masculine. They also don't protest femininity. They resent masculinity as a result of lacking security in their female identity (familiar?)

>>8544089
Seems like you want to make everybody here's female identity as insecure as yours.

>>8544123
That's part of it. "Trended" is key, though.
>>
>>8544141
>Can you fail a brain test and get blocked from transition?
Can you fail an estrogen level test and be blocked from getting pregnant?

Same level of reasoning. And no I would -never- advocate such a thing, so don't bother.
>>
>>8544141
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>
>>8544160

It would be easier to understand your points if you didn't confuse femininity with femaleness.
>>
>>8544174

>shit talking lesbians like I care

It doesn't change male/female statistics.

>>8544171

If pregnancy was regulated by the govt, sure. It's not the same reasoning, though, because HRT is a manmade drug, and pregnancy happens because of nature.

Anyway, I hate all chasers. Literally attacking women and trying to destroy what female means because you like makeup and dick. Sickening.
>>
>>8544156
According to your first link summary: bisexuals are the most delinquent and it actually calls out lesbian as "involvement in nonviolent delinquency" which is counter to your argument. Plus, there are no statistics listed to give an actual number or real comparison of lesbian vis a vie men in violent crimes.
On your other link, regarding domestic violence, the problem is they are very much reliant on self-reporting and have a multitude of definitions such as simple verbal altercation. If they were to escalate to a real amount of violence, it would be reflected in actual crimes of assault, murder etc. committed. The gender statistics do not reflect that and again, like with trans, the break-up of the rest of the community of L G and B aren't tracked sufficiently as perpetrators of crimes and reported by law enforcement in any consistent basis to collect accurate data.
>>
>>8544176
Fine, I will dumb it down for you.
You seem to care about society ("gender roles") and gender ideology. I only care about psychology. You understand that one is fundamentally abstract, therefore irrelevant to one's psyche, and the other governs all human behavior, yes?

>>8544185
>Anyway, I hate all chasers. Literally attacking women and trying to destroy what female means because you like makeup and dick. Sickening.
Changing the subject like this is obvious bait, anon.
>>
>>8544201
>out lesbian as "involvement in nonviolent delinquency"
It explicitly says that lesbians have a statistically significant increase in violent crime conviction rates over the general pop(Men+Women). Read better.
As for the second, self reporting is important because females (not counting lesbians and bis) have a lower conviction rate. It's very likely their girlfriends were intimidated or manipulated into not pressing charges.
>>
>>8544201
>>8544185
You keep pretending that this is relevant, it's not.
Are women who commit crimes lesser women? No, so this has nothing to do with transgenderism.
>>
>>8543864
Take your truth-branding and shove it up your morbnidly stretched out ass.

I've gotten my transfaggotry in check on my own, with absolutely zero thanks to any useless fucks like you.

You just make me want to find some "truth"ist marketters like you, carve up your skin and make you swallow a paracetemol overdose so that your parents could see the complete destruction of you in maximum detail. Oh, and I would be sure to neutralize your vocal cords so that it would be a purely hellish moment for them.
>>
>>8544215
It's not stated in the summary anywhere. It very clearly says non-violent delinquency.
>bisexuals were the most delinquent of the sexual orientation categories for both males and females. Additional analyses revealed that heterosexual males reported significantly higher levels of both violent and nonviolent delinquency than gay males, whereas lesbians reported more involvement in nonviolent delinquency and, to a lesser extent, violent delinquency relative to heterosexual females. Analyses also revealed that lesbians reported significantly more delinquent behavior, particularly for nonviolent delinquency, than gay males.
>>
Let's start with a few facts
XY is male
XX is female
Gender Identity Disorder and Transgenderism is a mental illness.
Done! You're legitimately mentally ill! Do you want a bade?
>>
File: DD_dZnqUAAEvH1a.jpg (52KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
DD_dZnqUAAEvH1a.jpg
52KB, 850x400px
>>8544224
I'll respond with something you can understand, a fancy picture-quote.
>>
File: 1499009525264.jpg (50KB, 720x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499009525264.jpg
50KB, 720x423px
>>
File: 1499009585038.jpg (52KB, 720x387px) Image search: [Google]
1499009585038.jpg
52KB, 720x387px
>>
File: 1499009640617.jpg (51KB, 720x387px) Image search: [Google]
1499009640617.jpg
51KB, 720x387px
>>
>>8544235
let's end with a few facts
> I got help for my mental illness
> that help was transitioning
> transitioning is well researched and scientifically backed
in any case a decent person would respond to mental illness with understanding, not hate, and want them to get proper help
>>
File: 1499009697608.jpg (43KB, 720x374px) Image search: [Google]
1499009697608.jpg
43KB, 720x374px
Get "help" all you want, don't try to convince others to buy into your sick and mentally twisted version of reality.
>>
File: 1499009747362.jpg (54KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
1499009747362.jpg
54KB, 720x352px
Trans women are objectively, demonstrably men, as shown by looking at chromosomes and typically just their birth genitalia.
>>
>>8544204

How many radical feminist books or theory have you actually read?

>Changing the subject like this is obvious bait, anon.

So what? It's true. Your ass is here because you like makeup and dick and you argue "brain sex" to justify your "sexuality."

>>8544220
>Are women who commit crimes lesser women?

Yes. Duh!
>>
>>8544220
>The view that males are by nature violent and predatory...[snip] not backed up by studies
I pointed out crime statistics factually show a correlation between men and violent crimes. If you were only talking about trans people, you should have simply stated that. There isn't sufficient data out there. Only a very limited number of studies of small groups that we don't have a good understanding whether they're representative demographically. Certainly there is a failure in crime collection right now because it's collected by dividing everyone into either M or F by their birth certifications. Aside from the collection of data specific to hate crime victims, there's very little to track with LGBT, and even that is a small and inconsistently collected sample of data, unfortunately.
>>
File: 1499009785369.jpg (64KB, 720x357px) Image search: [Google]
1499009785369.jpg
64KB, 720x357px
Fat distribution, musculature, skeletal system.
>>
File: 1499009833785.jpg (49KB, 720x309px) Image search: [Google]
1499009833785.jpg
49KB, 720x309px
Body hair, internal and external sexual organs.
>>
File: 1499010058132.jpg (49KB, 720x378px) Image search: [Google]
1499010058132.jpg
49KB, 720x378px
>>
File: 1499017553416.jpg (78KB, 720x435px) Image search: [Google]
1499017553416.jpg
78KB, 720x435px
>>
File: 1499019590329.jpg (55KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
1499019590329.jpg
55KB, 720x352px
>>
>>8544241
>>8544249
>>8544253
>>8544271
>>8544257
>>8544267
>>8544272
>>8544275
>>8544280
wtf is the point of this spam? everyone knows male and female bodies aren't literally the same
>>
>>8544290
*male and female humans
The body is the person
>>
>>8544235
>>8544241
>>8544249
>>8544253
Interesting that you lost the argument, and are now desperate to change the subject.

Transgender people wouldn't have to worry about being masculinized if transphobes on the left and right didn't oppose child transitioners.

>>8544269
>So what? It's true. Your ass is here because you like makeup and dick and you argue "brain sex" to justify your "sexuality."
I am a cis male. This isn't sexuality but gender, I thought you understood this.

>>8544271
>If you were only talking about trans people, you should have simply stated that
Do you know what thread you're in? You're completely off topic.

>>8544272
>>8544275
>>8544280
>>8544285
The desire to inflict emotional pain on others is called sadism, and is caused by a defective mirror neuronal system (the affective centers of the brain). "Human" trash like you feel dead inside, and need to inflict pain in order to feel something. If only you weren't allergic to understand psychology and neurology, you would know your behavior betrays you.

>>8544293
No, those are skeletal differences.
>>
Didn't read mentally ill shit.
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>8544293
>>
>>8544293
okay, again, and? if someone thinks a cis woman and a trans woman are exactly the same, they're delusional
>>
This thread reeks of typical male argumentativeness.
But I guess that only makes sense given OP is a male.
>>
>>8544302
>repeats your exact words in OP which refers specifically to males and studies
>explains how there's no real data on trans to make any conclusions
>completely off-topic
OK, I'll leave you to your completely non-factual theorizing then.
>>
>>8544302

>I am a cis male. This isn't sexuality but gender, I thought you understood this.

You're here because you're defending men you want to fuck because they wear makeup, and you're a misogynist. Bro.

>The desire to inflict emotional pain on others is called sadism, and is caused by a defective mirror neuronal system (the affective centers of the brain)
>it's sadism to talk about the female body in comparison to the male body

Where are you when people say women can't be president because of their periods make them insane? Or that we have no purpose beyond holes to fuck and baby incubators? Defending your mtfs? Lol.
>>
>>8544237
It does not make me angry. It makes me bloodthirsty. That is a sign of how below even animals you are. You and your petty, melodramatic problems that you just weasel around to offload onto other people with however many new methods end up comming in your direction. That's all you can do, call upon some mystical power from some people who amased glamorous images.
>>
>>8544316
>typical male argumentativeness.
gender essentialist stereotyper says what?
>>
>>8544334
What relevance did female-male crime differences have to the topic? I'm assuming you're >>8543924.

obvious samefagging and trolling by the neurologically-defective "terf" is obvious, won't give him (You)s. Hide and ignore.
>>
>>8544386
Yes, that's me. My posting style is very distinctive and we have been conversing back and forth without any "samefagging." It's also not trolling as I asked for [citation needed] back then to support your contentions and you haven't provided any. Your pretense is disappointing but not unsurprising for 4chan level of discourse.
>>
>>8544377

>/pol/ stares in the mirror and sees nothing
>>
>>8544408
>Your pretense is disappointing but not unsurprising for 4chan level of discourse.
he says
on 4chan
>>
>>8544408
I wasn't accusing you of samefagging, but the terf trolling right above you.
I addressed your point here: >>8544008
Men being more prone to criminality doesn't make men diseased, defective, predatorial, or anything else terfs believe, especially not "inherently". My point was not about men but about radfems' toxic psyches, a point which went over your head.
I'll ignore your last sentence. We aren't peers.
>>
>>8544425
Sometimes I've had good conversations on 4chan but yeah, those days get rarer and rarer.
>>
>>8544429
>[citation needed] to support your contentions
No, not really
>>
>>8544429

>you're trolling because you disagree with me

>Men being more prone to criminality doesn't make men diseased, defective, predatorial, or anything else terfs believe, especially not "inherently".

AGAIN, since you are not LISTENING, it is not part of radfem thought that men are INHERENTLY bad.

Do you feel any shame complaining about toxicity on fucking 4chan? Or a skin itch?
>>
>>8544413
I see the orc, the flesh robot, just fine,I'm making great fucking progress in losing interest in it. I have wondered why some people chose to bombard me with large mirrors, but then I realize they're scumbags who have to put offensive sights there wherever the opportunity presents itself.

But I see so much less when I look at other people! I have the wisdom to properly locate the true nothings there!
>>
>>8544436
Learn how to use quotes, dumbposter.
>>
File: 1424834013738.gif (477KB, 244x199px) Image search: [Google]
1424834013738.gif
477KB, 244x199px
>>8543981

>A confidently stupid imbecile who thinks he's smarter than PhDs is still an imbecile.

Best thing ive read all day anon! Good work!
>>
>>8543864
Correlation does not = causation.
>as shown repeatedly by studies of brain scans.

The brain scans do not objectively prove the cause of AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.
>>
>>8543864
>Science shows that gender is demonstrably not a social construct. There are proven differences in neuroanatomy and physiology between the sexes.
those studies are kind of fuckedtbh. most of the trannies involved turned out to have taken hormones, so while there are neuroanatomy differences between people who have had more oestrogen or testosterone, that doesn't tell you whether they got it from their own glands or from pills etc. it just means you can "change" brain sex. a lot of gender is a social construct, but something being a social construct doesn't mean it's not real. money is a social construct, it doesn't mean you can shit millions.
>>
>>8543864
>not every bad trait is inherently masculine
>not every masculine trait is inherently bad
>cis woman have these typical masculine traits
>trans-woman have atypical personalities because they're fucked up
>gender is not a social construct, it is biologically.

You know after reading it I surprisingly agree with most of your points, unless I'm misrepresenting you.

Also while gender is inherently biological, gender roles are a social construct, eg: woman have tits, so their roles became to rear them. Whether someone fits in a gender role doesn't determine what gender they are, there are many men and woman who fit into different gender roles.

What I'm trying to say is that the way you act doesn't determine your gender, however statistically it will reflect it.

What does determine gender is currently beyond my understanding, so far I think it is mostly within the brain.
>>
>>8544237
You know Mr. Russell I have to respectfully disagree. I hate the opinions of isis, it is contrary to mine, yet I can easily logically justify my view.
>>
test
>>
>>8544955
They show that MTFs have feminized brains.
You're right we don't know the precise etiology but MTFs are demonstrably not men.

>>8544990
You mostly got it right, yeah.
And I agree on the rest.
>>
>>8543924
>most women are law-abiding and non-violent
>that means the ones that aren't are all male
>>
>>8545795
>MTFs are demonstrably not men.

Well, they are men except for the brain.
Try to be more precise.
>>
>>8545853
They are male-bodied, yes, but not men.
The trans women here who had GFs pre-transition report their partners telling them that "it didn't feel like a relationship with a man".
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.