[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can a guy get a brazillian wax in DC/NOVA area?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: smooth booty.jpg (5KB, 204x306px) Image search: [Google]
smooth booty.jpg
5KB, 204x306px
Seriously everywhere I go they say no to guys. Anyone know of a good place where a handsome guy can get his booty waxed?
>>
booty bump
>>
>>8543570
why are guys banned from getting their ass waxed?
>>
>>8543821
because they always get erections and then expect a release
>>
>>8543841
so how are they going to get waxed?
>>
>>8543570
Just buy an epilator or wax it yourself.
Been doing it myself for years, it's easy. I wouldn't even feel comfortable having some weird asian lady smearing wax into my ass crack
>>
>>8543851
interesting, how well does it work? what are the results like for you?
>>
>>8543851

I need to get it done professionally the first time so that the second time is easier when I do it. Weaker roots and all.
>>
>>8543841
actually i get pretty easily aroused, even if we guys weren't banned, I'd be afraid to be popping erections at a place like that.

Is there a pill that will give you erectile dysfunction for a few hours?
>>
>>8543859
Works pretty good. I've been doing my ass hair for the longest time so it's pretty thin nowadays and doesn't grow much.
I started doing my pubes and the rest of my body recently though. My legs are a bitch and a half cause for some reason my epilator causes me to break out with eczema every time ;_;
>>
Just use Nair u dummy
>>
>>8543865
Only a certain % of your follicles grow at any one time. Like only 20% of your leg hair grows at once.
You have to epilate for like a year or so before it starts becoming hassle-free to maintain and the regrowth becomes unnoticeable.
>>
>>8543944

okay well i'm not using an epilator period. I tried before its agonizing. I need to use a waxing kit to get it all at once. however doing my own ass is too difficult for first try.

So if you all want to help me and recommend a good place to get sugared or waxed i'd appreciate it.
>>
>>8544010
dude, waxing is just as painful as epilating
>>
Someone held a lighter under my chin as a joke once while high, now I can't grow any beard hair there.
Just do that to your whole body.
>>
>>8544010
Just do sugar waxing at home then.
For pubes and stuff you might have to pluck hairs individually to thin it out otherwise it'll be way too painful though.

I'm basically like chewbacca if chewbacca was a 110lbs twink and I still managed to epilate my entire body.
>>
>>8544027

LMAO NO ITS NOT. Would you rather A: gradually rip hairs out of your ass or B: get it all at once?

I choose B:

I've done both before I know what i'm talking about.
>>
>>8543570
Wait is this real?

I guess I live in a california bubble, but I am pretty sure its illegal to ban some one based on gender.

I have never even heard of this before.
>>
>>8544131
yeah desu most places around here also serve both sexes but females are obviously overrepresented
still doesn't stop me from getting my sugwax on
>>
>>8544131

I'm pretty sure it is illegal but I also don't want to waste time suing them for discrimination.
>>
>>8543570
you live near belvoir?
>>
>ew a dick!
lmao
>>
>>8544180

Belvoir is a bit out there but the location of the salon might be closer to me. whats your recommendation?
>>
>>8543570
is this male privilege
>>
>>8544294
>is this male privilege

is this bait?
>>
File: 56541.jpg (49KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
56541.jpg
49KB, 200x275px
I'm in the same area, would appreciate some options too

although to be fair I'm pretty feminine, do you think they would mind?
also my dick is ded from hormones
>>
>>8544338
>also my dick is ded from hormones

shoulda gone the androgynous route and taken phytoestrogens and natural testosterone blockers instead and combined that with a feminizing diet.

Its actually what i'm doing but the results are slow and steady and requires dietary discipline.
>>
>>8544368
Not the same person but could you please give me a quick rundown on this or a link to something regarding it?
>>
>>8543865
It's gonna take a lot longer to weaken the roots. Like, many times.

Seriously just have your ass crack hair lasered out, it's just as painful as waxing, but cheaper on the long term.

Also don't worry about popping erections, the awkwardness of the situation and the pain from the hair removal make it so it doesn't happen.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.