[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did the "everyone is bisexual" meme come from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 20161206_192215.png (2MB, 1440x1616px) Image search: [Google]
20161206_192215.png
2MB, 1440x1616px
where did the "everyone is bisexual" meme come from?
>>
Satan.
>>
>>8543265
jews push perversion
>>
>>8543265
everyone being bisexual
>>
Everyone at least thinks about both sexes at least once, if not, then how do you know you're straight?
It's a catch 22. Even if it's only bisexuality for five minutes and a slight extent, that counts enough that you're not pure straight/pure gay anymore.

Plus it requires extreme amounts of historical ignorance to deny the prolificity of bisexuals.
>>
>>8543288
What I want to know is, where did the "bisexuals are trans" meme come from?
>>
It's true for women though.
>>
>>8543298
No it's not.
>>
>>8543290
> even if it's only bisexuality for five minutes and a slight extent, that counts enough that you're not pure straight/pure gay anymore

what is it with LGBT and one drop rules? This is just like AGP's "if you've ever been aroused at a woman you're AGP" and the whole gold star lesbian bullshit
>>
File: kinsey-scale.jpg (236KB, 1271x821px) Image search: [Google]
kinsey-scale.jpg
236KB, 1271x821px
>>8543265
sexuality is a continuum so a simplistic conclusion would be that everyone falls somewhere on the spectrum between straight and gay.
but in reality, most people fall heavily toward one end or the other, in a binary fashion.
true non-binary (bisexual) behavior seems to be fairly rare in practice if you exclude early adolescent experimentation which is just people trying to figure out who they are.
>>
>>8543332
No it's not a continuum. Stop that meme. It literally came from the mouth of Satan.
>>
>>8543311
Because time is a valid measurement of reality. If you were something at one point in time, then you were that thing, you lost any false sense of purity, it's not that I'm against your supposed strict sexuality as much as I am against the idea of permanence.
>>
>>8543345
It is though. Kinsey scale is prob the most accurate subjective measurement
>>
>>8543372
Kinsey was a child rapist. I you give any value to his word, you're literally putting your trust in Satan. Just thought I'd warn you once.
>>
>>8543425
L I T E R A L L Y S A T A N
>>
>>8543425
Meant "if you give"
>>
>>8543425
He was, but his work was legit. A lot of it was unethical, like he encouraged pedophiles to abuse kids and then write to him about it.
>>
>>8543495
"unethical' What's this word supposed to mean ? Can't you call things by their proper names ? This is hellish. And if you think there's any truth to it, you'll burn.
>>
>>8543518
Polish shitposter pls hang yourself and join jesus already like we all know you want to
>>
>>8543518
It's called a dictionary. Stop shoving your bible up your ass and open one for a change.
>>
>>8543265
Tumblr
>>
File: wilhelm-reich-740x400.jpg (46KB, 740x400px) Image search: [Google]
wilhelm-reich-740x400.jpg
46KB, 740x400px
>>8543265
Freud.
>>
>>8543528
>>8543533
Can't say you haven't been warned...Stop thinking I'm a christian by the way...
>>
>>8543265
I'm bi and this is not true. I've crushed on straight men and lesbians. Not a fun time
>>
>>8543290
Well not exactly, you might think about the opposite sex but not feel attracted to it.
>>
>>8543298
It's not 2007 anymore. And yes, I just used LE CURRENT YEAR argument because that was when EVERY girl was coming out as bi. And yet so many of them have never dated a woman and have zero desire to even try. Hmmmmm
>>
>>8543311
>even if it's only *subject* for five minutes and a slight extent, that counts enough that you're not pure *identity/identity* anymore.

This is terrible reasoning. If I spoke something incredibly astute once, and only once, 15 years ago, does this make myself a philosopher - both now and forever always?

If I hooked up once when I was 14 with another boy, and later went onto to marry a woman until death, and sire several children, does that make myself a closeted homosexual?

Sexual orientation is better determimed by what you actively find sexually attractive, not by your past actions.

I've had sex with a crossdresser but I don't consider myself gay, because I'm not aroused by masculine aesthetics, but I concede that makes myself bisexual because I actively engaged and was aroused by a biological male; but, if at some point in the future I lose all sexual interest in cd's, I'd become straight once more.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.