[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i do with my life as a faggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: jn.png (135KB, 287x214px) Image search: [Google]
jn.png
135KB, 287x214px
im a twink fag and i feel my life has no real meaning.

i think i have real problems about being gay, mostly not getting accepted by anyone. i'm also scared if i ever work up the courage to "get out there" as a gay and get a boyfriend i'll only be nothing but a fucktoy or something because im a skinny twink.

any advice on what to do? feel pretty aimless atm.
>>
>tfw no twink top to dom
>>
>>8542900
You're just a faggot who loves making fun of men's heights. You love attempting to cause them stress. But if anyone gives you any shit about anything, you twink coward, you change your tone and become a hypocrite.

My advice?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>8542900

Just vet any potential bfs until you're sure they don't just want to ruin your bp and sod off.

p obvious m9

>>8542910

What an autistic shitpost...
>>
>>8542900
Become a log cabin homo.
>>
>>8542927
He's been butthurt on here for a week now lel, namefags never contribute anything of value esp. manlet namefags

Straight men always have paper thin skin
>>
>>8542927

i mean i think im sub. im just worried ill be nothing but someone to fuck..
>>
>>8542900
Generally everyone expects twinks to be sluts but by not being a slut it increases your market value a ton.
Just use dating sites and don't be afraid to block people. I probably block at least 1 in 4 people that message me on dating sites. On stuff like grindr I block probably 3/4 of guys that message me.
>>
>>8542962
Calling me a Manley was uncalled for and disrespectful u bully

I beat liver cancer as a 7 year old child and went through many rounds of chemo. That messed up my growth and I still became 5'9 so I am thankful.

But you? Ur just a no good bully
>>
>>8542979
Manlet*
>>
>>8542979
>manlet cancer survivor who's likely going to succumb once more in five years

no wonder u can't get laid lol 5'9" women are about as tall these days
>>
>>8543002
Here that was a good one honestly
>>
>>8542967

i dont want to be a piece of meat though.
>>
>>8543111
I never ended up slutting it up and I got a bf and I would say I'm pretty twinky, at least that's what people tell me.
>>
>>8543123

what is the best way to meet nice gay guys?
>>
>>8543144
pray to god and hope for the best
>>
>>8543144
I used dating sites.
The apps like grindr and whatever are just completely worthless. 95% of the messages I received were dick pics or old married dudes cheating. Even on dating sites I'd often get flooded with messages from bicurious guys cheating on their gf's and stuff like that.

I used plenty of fish and Okcupid mostly, but I've heard match.com lets gays register now. I met my current bf on POF. But yes I did receive tons of requests for casual sex on both sites, it really doesn't matter where you go. But dating sites let you hide your profile from people seeking casual sex which helps weed out the honest and good people that are at least nice enough to pre-inform people that all they want is sex (which there's nothing wrong with either)
Also don't cave to guys that pester you for nudes, they might act like they want to date but don't be a fool, they really don't and pestering for nudes is really annoying. Just have some common sense when it comes to online dating, if a guy seems to be really pushy or just something seems off then don't do it.
>>
Feel exactly same way OP I've got no idea what I'm supposed to do here.
>>
Move away from a life of hedonism and nihilism and embrace spirituality.
>>
hm ok.

are gays even into twinks? from what ive read here it seems like 90% of true gays are masc for masc guys and only weird bi people are into twinks.
>>
>>8543478
>masc4masc

4chan is only representative of insecure anal fags. Twinks IRL get tons of attention.

>>8542900
>waaah I'm a twink and stereotypes r bad

But you're literally complaining about how great you are tho. If you're really young and fit and compact, you can pretty much automatically find someone to give you what you want.
>>
>>8543555

Won't it just be old daddies who "give you what you want"
>>
>>8543584
beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>8543584

If what you want is money, maybe. Even then not necessarily.
>>
>>8543674

Hey it you're that satanic dancing bitch then everything you have said to me holds no ground. Your insults don't carry any weight.

Cutie;)
>>
>>8543708

I didn't insult you (yet).

Also who are you?
>>
>>8543584
It's who anyone is going to get the most messages from an a dating site. If you're not attracted to them, ignore them. It shouldn't be too hard to find someone you're attracted to that isn't just looking to fool around.

Just start with casual conversation. If you initiate, it's probably pretty flattering to them. Even if they're not a twink, everyone likes someone showing some interest in them.
>>
>>8543754
That wasn't you then. I knew you were nice :)

I'm just a guy. You've came across me several times. I've always liked you you're not like these assholes on here. You're pure
>>
Are guys into tall twinks? Im kinda tall but weigh nothing and remove most body hair.
>>
>>8543997
Yes
>>
>>8544038

6'3 157 lb tall?
>>
>>8544049
Sounds sexy, tbqh, but then I'm a cis gay guy
>>
>>8544055

well im a normal gay person too.

im just tall
>>
>>8542900
>life has no meaning
It doesn't, that why you are able to pick your own. If life had a set definite objective then the idea of setting your own path would make no fucking sense.
>>
File: 1498165874805.jpg (395KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
1498165874805.jpg
395KB, 600x793px
>>8542900
>i feel my life has no real meaning.
Nobody's life has meaning. We are all insignificant compared to the universe as a whole.
As a sentient being you have the ability to give meaning to your own life that goes farther than just survival. Lesser intelligent organisms do not get this opportunity, but at the same time they aren't plagued with existential crises. I'd say it's worth it since we get to live in luxury as opposed to the cruel harsh reality of nature.
Live to make yourself happy, whether that involves indulging in your own pleasures hedonistically, helping others, or making/doing something that you can be proud of.
Out of the hundreds of millions of sperm, you were the one that made it. The rest of those poor motherfuckers ended up as a stain in your parents' bed sheets. You won, now capitalize on your prize my nigga.
>>
File: two guys sweating.png (1MB, 1266x712px) Image search: [Google]
two guys sweating.png
1MB, 1266x712px
>>8545803
Pepe pls no
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.