[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HRT has completely stopped my penis from working. Please tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: queen.png (287KB, 530x843px) Image search: [Google]
queen.png
287KB, 530x843px
HRT has completely stopped my penis from working.

Please tell me how to have a prostate orgasm before I lose my god damn fucking mind, I can't figure it out and I haven't had an orgasm in months.
>>
>Oh shit.. i broke it.
>fuck...
>better go ask 4chan how to fix it
>What do you mean its broken forever?
>There's no way!
> Modern medicine! You're telling me NO doctor can reverse the PERMANENT damage?
>>
same problem
can only cum from sex now

learn to save your sexual energy and go get laid op
>>
>>8542894
>lock penis up in very small chastity cage
>acquire dragon dildo
>fuck yourself. Tap into your sexual energy. I don't care if you're at work, Church, or at your family reunion. Fuck yourself! Right now! Right now! Fuck yourself!
>?????????
>pro(state orgasm)fit?
>>
>>8542969
>chemical castration
>permanent

Just stop doing HRT OP.
>>
>>8542894
Get the hitachi wand and stick it on your limp penis then dildo your butt with a slightly curved dildo. Just keep practicing and eventually you'll feel like you have to kind of pee. Then just keep going faster and faster (or sometimes slower, depends on the person).

Don't jab your prostate, you want to apply an even pressure along the sides.
Your prostate has no nerves in it! What you are stimulating is the prostatic plexus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostatic_plexus_(nervous)
>>
>>8542969
I'm not asking how to fix my penis. I like that it doesn't work now, it's just that before I got off by playing with my breasts and just jacked off at the end to cum, now that doesn't work so I need to find something else.

>>8542980
I'm scared of casual sex, I've never done anything like that before.
>>
>>8542999
Personally, I find casual hookups to be painful experiences that debilitate my self esteem. Just being real that you might not enjoy masturbation like you used to.
>>
>>8543018
Why would sex let me get off if masturbation won't though?
>>
>>8543132
Just speaking from my own experience, It's like an entirely different type or orgasm for me. I haven't been able to get myself there on my own no matter how much I get into it. This opposed to all a guy has to do is so much as put his hand on my arm and I melt.
>>
Ofc it will get frustrating to no longer have the same release. When you figure out how to redirect sexual energy into finishing shit you dont want to do, it will change your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 350x482px)
image.jpg
57KB, 350x482px
>>8542894
>How do I chemically castrate myself without it affecting my ability to orgasm?

Would you be surprised to learn that androgens are responsible for more than just penis function?
>>
>>8543187
Well mtf's still need to have their T levels within female range for proper libido. I know tons of people on cypro accidentally end up with low T and can't orgasm and have zero libido.
>>
>>8543155
Oh god I know right! Fapping is entirely poinless without a real guy there now. It feels so much different. It's like getting turned into jello mush and then put back together again!
>>
>>8542894
Get off HRT!! Nao!

I haven't had an orgasm in months either.

So clearly you being on HRT is the hurtful difference that's neccessary to resolve.
>>
>>8543496
Getting off HRT is not an option for me whatsoever
>>
>Please tell me how to have a prostate orgasm
You let a big guy rail you for an hour.
>>
>>8543501
You're so fucking puny. You neeeeeeeed hrt. You need orgasms. You can't handle avoiding orgasms even **with** HRT. Sicko.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.