[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hon Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

File: CZ7Llr8.jpg (2MB, 1968x2930px) Image search: [Google]
CZ7Llr8.jpg
2MB, 1968x2930px
Reminder that shit you do today will fuck with you for the rest of your life

>2012
>be depressed
>finally stop repressing being a tranny
>go to support group at college, meet a few people
>most of them are surprisingly not shitters, stick around for about a year, still keep in contact with a couple, dated one of the girls for a few months, generally an alright group
>except Jennifer
>typical hon
>gone to get degree late in life so she's a 53 year old in a room filled with 20-25 year olds
>always tries to dominate discussion
>dresses like a 14 year old
>no one likes her
>get out
>go full time, end up mildly cute, start passing well after a couple years
>move to a new city
>go stealth
>been over two years since anyone called me a tranny
>no one i interact with knows about my being trans except for my boyfriend, who doesn't give a shit (probably enjoys it)
>last night
>go out drinking with roommates for July 4th
>see Jennifer across the bar
>try to avoid her seeing me
>too late
>she comes sauntering over in 4 inch heels
>proceeds to ask if I'm "that adorable little thing from the transsexual support group" in front of my roommates
>FUCK
>deny her claims
>she insists
>finally manage to get her to leave by pulling a tampon out of my purse and ask what use I'd have for them if I was a tranny
>she gets sad and walks away
>roommates have been staring at me the whole time
>have no idea how to respond
>get home
>check every social media and web search to see if there's anything they could find if they looked it up that would out me
>don't find anything
>still paranoid
>haven't left my bedroom all day

Moral of the story, kids: avoid hons at all cost. Also carry around tampons, they may save your life one day
>>
>>8542536
>implying I don't carry a tampon anyway for other reasons
>>
>>8542541
bloody nose?
>>
>>8542536
huh
>>
>>8542536
What's the big deal if your roommates know you're a tranny?
Isn't kind of just as exhausting hiding you're a tranny as it was when you were hiding being a tranny as a boy?
>>
>>8542548
Sexual reasons.
>>
>>8542536
I'll take it into account if I ever pass well enough to be stealth.

...I hope that day comes someday.
>>
>>8542563
It's not hard anon, you just don't tell anyone. Being outed sucks.
>>
>>8542563
this is the first time i've had to deal with "hiding" it, it's no more difficult than hiding your social security number or a debit card pin or something
>>
>>8542577
>>8542587
Hmm, that's not entirely true!
You can't tell them about your past or about your life story! That's kind of sad. Imo. I mean, maybe if you're not interested in a deep friendship with them, but you probably see your roommates more than anyone else.
>>
File: 1492392987654.png (509KB, 463x517px) Image search: [Google]
1492392987654.png
509KB, 463x517px
>>8542563
shame and the excitement of possibly getting caught are the pleasurable aspects of cross-dressing.
take them away and you're just a man in a dress.
>>
>>8542606
They are not crossdressers, they are women. Stop being mean.
>>
>>8542595

i've managed to talk about myself perfectly well without them knowing about my cock, lmao
>>
>>8542536

not to be mean or make you feel worse anon but I think its likely that your roommates already suspected it.

I haven't met/seen any mtf in the states (or just didnt notice?) so I'm purely speaking from experience living in thailand through my childhood, usually your voice will still have a masculine edge to it even after taking hormones, doesnt it?
>>
>>8542595
I feel no need to tell people about my life story, and I get the sense it wouldn't benefit my relationships with people if I did talk about it.
>>
>>8542595
>You can't tell them about your past or about your life story!
Sure you can, just replace the term "little boy" with "little girl", simple as that. I mean, it's not like nowadays children's experiences are that different depending on their gender. If you talk about having played with hot wheels and yugioh cards as a kid, I highly doubt peoples first thought is going to be, "oh, she has a dick".
>>
>>8542606
Fuck off fetishist
>>
>>8542635
Same rules frequently apply.
>>
>>8542563
Because people start treating you differently when they find out you're trans.
>>
No sympathy for passing scum
>>
>>8542727

and no happiness for non-passing shitters :^)
>>
>>8542536
>transitioned in college
>not a hon
U wot m8
>>
>>8542727
Fun fact: no matter how much you think you're like us, all passers are embarrassed to be around you.
>>
Huh If I was unpassible hon I would do that to cis girls all the time.

But I pass and my life is better if I don't talk about tranny stuff.
>>
>>8542898
Then why are you on this board?
>>
>>8544301
Different anon here, but as a passing trans woman, I come here to feel better about myself.
>>
>>8544307
Basically this. And to bitch about dating.
>>
>>8542536
Wow that would suck good thing I'm a shut in
>>
>>8544307
So you come here for the same reason as everyone. Yeah sorry you don't feel good about yourself. Me either. So how is passing better than not?
>>
>>8544301
not that Anon but on the same page, i do come here to try to help people and serve as motivation. as someone who use to be ogre tire and 200lbs i know the struggles and i try to help others who are struggling with us
>>
File: ftm hons_1.jpg (64KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ftm hons_1.jpg
64KB, 720x960px
lmfao
>>
>>8544392
>pic of drag kings
What did he mean by this
>>
>>8544387
So you have any pics like reeeeally early in HRT or pre-hrt? What did you look like before you became THAT passable and beautiful?
>>
File: 7070.jpg (110KB, 543x1315px) Image search: [Google]
7070.jpg
110KB, 543x1315px
>>8544511
i really hate sharing this part of my life but i guess it does help others see that there's no limits.
don't let your dreams be memes
>>
>>8544526
Huuuuuuh. Hooooly shit and at mid-20's as well. Now I'm hype af for the rest of my transition.

I've sort of hit that month 6 roadblocks where nothing much is happening and it probably should have by now. Guess I need to give it waaaaay more time like you.
>>
>>8544460
Wait, I've been laughing at DRAG KINGS this entire time??? Mama fucking mia...
>>
>>8544537
makes me really glad that you're now motivated and looking forward to the future.
>>
You wonder why people don't want to trap themselves? This is why.

If you have AGP/Trans/Dypshoria, please hold out for a cure.
>>
>>8542680
hormones don't change the voice, they need to voice train. unless you do a shit job voice training at a point it become completely passable
>>
>>8542865
lots are exactly the same as you, except you're just luckier
>>
How to pass stealth without surgeries
>>
>>8544966
live like a woman, passing is all about the way you move your hands, the way you talk, the word you use, the way you look at people, the way you walk etc.

try to take the best care of yourself, quit drinking and smoking, shower often, adopt a healthy lifestyle, lrn2 make up and be confident
>>
I'm pretty sure they knew already.
Why would they bring it up? Seems rude if you aren't the one initiating that conversation.
>>
>>8544978
How do you deal with unhideable stuff like man-hands? Most ftm hands' naturally look more burly or like strong so that's a dead giveaway imo.
>>
>>8544966
have a fringe to cover brow, its the telltale sign of a trans woman. Seriously, unless you're asian most trannies have a neanderthal brow
>>
>>8544978
THIS, absolutely. I started passing in boymode due to my voice and mannerisms.
>>
File: 02030.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
02030.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>8544989
idk usually a guys hand would look like that because i think there not much fat delivered to this area, idk if this is a thing but after i started HRT my hands look more appealing and because I see more fat in them veins and bones are less visible

total sis(bro) science here, just talking from personal experience.
>>
>>8545011
I don't mean to be mean, but they still look like man hands to me and so do mine despite hrt... My roommate is taller and bigger (not fat, just not a lanky tall girl) and her hands look vastly more feminine than mine despite they're almost the same size... When I asked some guy friends what would be a dead giveaway: they always go for neck and hands... I can cover my neck, and I can't use gloves all the time.
>>
>>8545021
give HRT more time, I'm barely 7 months in.
my hands have never been an issue, and i get asked out regularly. sometimes hands can't be pretty but they're not give away by themselves.
>>
>>8545032
>7 months in
Goddamnit. You better be using makeup and filters on your photos or I'm gonna feel like shit again, KEK.
>>
>>8545032
Any chance of a pic?
>>
File: IMG_4528.jpg (1MB, 1226x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4528.jpg
1MB, 1226x1632px
>>8545039
>>8545044
i do wear make up, just like every other girl.
i don't always use filters. when i post here i do present as trans so i try to be as filterless as possible, but when I'm updating my Instagram for example i do use them (pic related) sometimes cuz nobody outside my close circle of friends knows
>>
>>8545047
Amazing... thank you so much for posting, now i have regained hope.
>>
>>8545057
that's what I'm here for, i love this community and i love growing together with you all <3
>>
>>8542536
I had one bad experience with 3 older MtFs in a support group
3 years ago, before I started taking hormones

I had just figured out I was trans and they treated me like I wasn't
I figured they questioned my legitimacy because I hadn't done anything about my appearance or picked a name
later it came out that the hostility towards me had been because of jealousy (probably because of the age difference)

despite that, I went again to that group one week later
there was only one older MtF, I hadn't met yet, and another pre-everything MtF who was only 6 years older than me
both of them talked about anything but trans stuff and ignored my presence
the younger MtF did drugs and made it obvious she was slightly (or very?) schizophrenic and AGP (more than people on this boat)
I, on the other hand, was apparantly too boring to be included in that conversation but I didn't leave yet out of politeness
finally when they started talking about gun shot wounds and neo nazis the urge to leave became too great
needless to say I didn't go to that group again

maybe I sound like a judgemental bitch but I think older transwomen(the type that got married and had kids) appear less genuine to me in comparison than younger ones
it could be because I'm prejudiced but I tend to stay clear of them when I can
maybe I'm worse than them because I have this "I'm not like other trans people" way of thinking

that text became way too long... sorry for rambling, it helped a lot with my frustration...
>>
>>8545071
We're all messed up anything and should be gassed.

With that said.. a lot of hons / older mtf tend to have a toxic attitude and have envy issues for obvious reasons. Point being: There's nothing wrong with seeking people who are able (or willing) to understand you and your current predicaments... but that doesn't mean you should feel bad others are not, or unwilling.
>>
>>8545072
*anyway (not "anything").
>>
>>8545011
funny you have masc finger ratio with ring finger being longer
but that doesnt matter when you look so smol and fem otherwise
>>
>>8545047
You're so, so hot. Seriously, amazing
>>
>>8545047
Completely off-topic question: How long did it take you to find a tripcode that had that name? Is there a program that does that or just luck?
>>
>>8545088
of course there is tripcode gen - look it up, its calculated on GPU and with no upper case restriction its pretty easy to generate a 6 letter word, no idea how long it takes on a modern gpu but ~5 years ago it could take few hrs
>>
>>8545088
hmm back in the day when i used to trip manta in /fit/ a powerlifter sent me a link and it's like a puzzle that you figure out with moonrunes but can't remember the name at all
>>
>>8544978
i started drinking and smoking after 2 years of hrt because im tired of waiting for the effects

>>8545000
my brow is fine
>>
File: 1497006916090.jpg (498KB, 720x671px) Image search: [Google]
1497006916090.jpg
498KB, 720x671px
>>8545047
>>
>>8545249
Because, first, Sigourney Weaver is a ugly woman that people deem "beautiful" due to her screen portrayals... if she wasn't famous, nobody would bat an eye for her... second, because even if someone with unconventional tastes deemed her ugliness pretty, she's still an ugly woman, and despite her "strong feminine features" she still looks feminine.

"Hons" are a thing because warping reality can only go so far and such crude and grotesque examples of mental gymnastics only serve to give all of us a bad name... because when people think "transgender" (or trans, transexual, tranny, trap, what-have-you) they think of hons like >>8542536 instead of cuties like >>8545047 so they make all of our efforts harder and our chances to be happy without our choices slimmer.

I know what I'm saying is selfish and even cruel, but it's the apparent truth: People who have minimal chance to pass should abstain from trying. These are the people that make the "Trans people have X% higher chance of suicide" meme become an intolerant's platitude.
>>
>>8545269
>These are the people that make the "Trans people have X% higher chance of suicide" meme become an intolerant's platitude.
so you want the stats to be even higher by barring pepople from transition? unpassable ones already kill themselves enough
passable ones just transition ans live happily (assuming they live in a country/society where its possible to transition ofcourse)
>>
File: 10392853592803138320.jpg (59KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
10392853592803138320.jpg
59KB, 558x419px
He's fucking disgusting. I hate him so much for what he did to ufufu.
>>
>>8545372
LIES
I
E
S
>>
>>8545047
Horrible photoshop skills
>>
>>8545900
I never could understand why people use filters, it's fake
>>
>>8542563
Because, if you're okay with people knowing you're a tranny, you're missing the point of being trans entirely.
>>
>>8545011
>masculine 2D:4D ratio
>thick wide manhand
Uh-oh.
Looks like you were destined to be an alpha male tbqh familia.
>>
>>8545047
You're gorgeous and I'm super jelly.
>>
>>8545407
fuck off rawr you rapist piece of shit
>>
>>8545937
>>8545076
2D:4D ratio is determined by direct measurement of each digit not by subjective appearance of the length of the index finger.
>>
>>8545900
just a filter on my phone

>>8545937
thanks senpai, but even destiny is not making me back down
>>
I'm just a cis girl stalking ur hon threads and reading about your weird problems.
>>
>>8546645
Oh hi Mario, are ya still stomping Goombas???? How's your fuckboy, Yoshi??? don't tell me you ate him
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499397776133.jpg (63KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499397776133.jpg
63KB, 528x960px
This hon.

Well first of all I believe that homosexuality is a moral so with that said I'm not going to tell people who they can and can't love and anybody and I mean anybody that comes to church to worship God should never be denied entrance into the church the church is the bride of Christ and he welcomes everyone to come all sinners I still love everybody and respect them doesn't mean I agree with everything they do where I draw the line is when I see lesbian and gays trying to push their lifestyle into our schools to our children or even trying to infiltrate Christian schools to do the same thing that's a problem that's where I draw the Line in the Sand their Lifestyles their Lifestyles but I don't want them pushing it on my children are my grandchildren I'm at appears to be the difference here
>>
File: 3454345543.png (1MB, 1201x682px) Image search: [Google]
3454345543.png
1MB, 1201x682px
ultimate hon to end all hon, some redneck who "decided to release the women that was trapped himself him", he has some foreign post-op transgender gf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOIOpRiYF4
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499397728132.jpg (25KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499397728132.jpg
25KB, 720x960px
>>8547200
More of the Christian hon
>>
>>8547200
Please define the following terms:
'Immoral' (I do believe that was what you meant?)
'Lifestyle'
'Christian'
'infiltrate'
Once we have some good definitions we can work on perhaps helping you to see some things that aren't so obvious.
>>
>>8547230
I have no idea what it meant.
>>
>>8542536
>Be 22
>Finally coming out of the closet after repressing for years
>Pretty close friend insists that I meet the only other trans girl she knows at a party
>Ya sure w/e, free booze
>Show up
>Immediately hugged by a 40+ year old stranger in drag
>Deep voice in my ear
>"You must be *name*, I've got tons to tell you about being trans"
>Just outted in front of room full of strangers, not that I really cared but still
>They proceed to point out all the things that cause me major dysphoria and how they struggled with similar things
>Gives me voice tips while sounding like James Earl Jones
>Talks loudly about fingering/being fingered by her hambeast girlfriend for a solid half hour
>Leave as soon as socially possible
>Cut a few months later
>Get dragged along to a support group because FtM friend doesn't want to go alone
>Whatever, Willing to suffer through cause we fool around sometimes and therapist says I need a group anyway
>Walk in
>Pleasenowhy
>This hon is running the meeting
>Talks non-stop about how even after we pass we should still proudly be trans and not just men and women
>lolwut
>After meeting pulls my friend aside
>Wait around for 5 minutes talking with normal people
>Friend comes back on the verge of tears
>Asks quietly if we can leave now
>Learn later this hon had pointed out all his feminine traits and how it wished it had them
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.