[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans group horror stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1260.jpg (80KB, 704x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1260.jpg
80KB, 704x744px
This is where we can vent true stories about the cringe and horrible shit that you encounter in a trans group therapy setting. Keep the people anonymous.
>>
File: IMG_8096.jpg (30KB, 384x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8096.jpg
30KB, 384x309px
>>8542182
I've never been to a group but
>at lgbt center with friend, old hon shows up, must be mid 50's
>I was pretty early on hrt so kind of obvious tran
>listening to hon's conversation, they were only a few months on hrt and only wore female clothing to the lgbt center

>they hear I'm trans and begin to try to give me transition advice as if they are some great resource

smdh

Also there were a ton of high school trenders at that place
>>
Group starts consisting of a mixed bag of trans people. Had nb, transmen, transwomen who had been transitioning, and those waiting to start.

Oldest one of the group hadn't started transitioning yet (35) boymode

When we were to share basic experiences of how we figured things out, they hijacked the entire discussion. Also said they knew when they were 13.
Nothing was accomplished, sat and watched the therapist try to pull the conversation from them for the rest of the time unsuccessfully.

Next week: everyone's there talking but them. They walk in with beard shadow, cakey women's makeup fail, and an ill fitting dress that accented the beer belly...

Sat down and said "hello ladies" in a group of nb, transwomen and transmen.

Went on to suggest the topic of discussion to be breakthroughs for them being more brave.

Goes on to tell a story of dressing up, going to the dr. and stopping by the mall on the way home JUST so they could use the women's restroom, because it felt so liberating.

/cringe
>>
>>8542182
6'7", 60-something y/o, "trans woman" in knee high leather boots, and leather miniskirt giving shoulder rubs, leg massages, and sex eyes the entire meeting to the other 60-something y/o "trans woman" dressed in a 1950's-esque outfit. Oh, and they also dominated the entire conversation like typical old men. I'm afraid the feminists have a point sometimes.
>>
>girl in a hijab and a moustache and says its okay to punch police and nazis at a pride event

True story. Even had a power point and flyers made to distribute for everyone
>>
>>8542237
I forgot. The second "trans woman" also regularly gives lectures around town on what transgenderism is. I'm so glad they are educating the public!

When I brought up the subject of body hair removal, they quickly dismissed it as irrelevant. "Women can have chest hair, anon, you don't need laser." I never went back.
>>
>>8542233
>>8542252

The one from my story always dominated the conversation and regularly speaks to the public of trans education.

Wtf
>>
>>8542298
My person also had a story about going to the women's bathroom at a festival with some lesbians, and how she is "just one of the girls, teeheee".
>>
>>8542320
People like this make me hate myself even more.
>>
Well my therapist rage quit on me because I refused to go to /lgbt/ meet ups. Hasn't responded in 2 years.
>>
>>8542472
they can't help someone who refuses to help themself
sounds like you are your own worst enemy
>>
I went to a trans group meetup at our local LGBT welcome center, which is basically a house off the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. Quite literally everyone but a couple there were those trying to cash in on the attention that being trans can bring, talking about how they don't feel dysphoria in the slightest and yet they know. When I stated that dysphoria is what makes someone trans... well, I think you can guess how they responded.
>>
>>8542237
>sex eyes
>60+ y/o
Shit, those must've been some scary hons.
>>
>>8542506
With deep man voices, and they were both currently married to cis-women too.
>>
>>8542517
Now I'm spooked! How badly do they apply makeup??? Do they also wear crappy wigs??
>>
>>8542535
One had their own, badly taken care of hair down to their ass. Sort of curly, frizzy. The other one I can't remember. If I remember right, their makeup was not subtle, or done well. This was a few years ago.
>>
>>8542535
Oh, and the 50's-esque one sat with her knees apart like a man.
>>
File: trans.jpg (423KB, 1280x1599px) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
423KB, 1280x1599px
>>8542535
>>
I fucking hate old hons
(The fetishy ones, not the unfortunate normal peeps)
>>
Already paid my dues with group therapy before.

Friend begs me to go.
Cave in.

Get there and there are around 10 people besides us.

Three seemed normal-ish

The others gave me a weird feeling, not like "ew hons" weird, but it creeped me out.

As soon as group started and they were getting to introductions, one spoke up and said they had to get something off their chest.

Man voice, short hair and beard stubble started complaining how they get misgendered even though they're a "woman"

Other chimes in to tell them how good they look and how they pass.

I got up and walked right the fuck out.
>>
>>8542562

>thigh length tattoo of a bloke with a massive knob

hmm
>>
Why are hons so horrible
>>
>>8542497
Please tell me more about this story anon. Cause this stuff is just, so funny to me, why do cis people think they fit in with us? Their rage when we tell them the truth is so dumb.
>>
>faggot at trans support group says they don't feel their age

>they identify as a 4 year old girl and start sucking on a pacifier

>I sit there, wanting to tell them they are in the wrong support group and that the East Texas Mental Institute is 35 miles up the road.

>internal cringing intensifies.

True story. Never knew what was meant by "ovenworthy" before this. Now I do.
>>
the group i go to isn't that bad with the exception of like 3 people

it's meant to be a youth group, basically 17-25 or so

but as you can guess there's a lot of le reddit memers there and it becomes frustrating after a while

but eh it isn't that bad
>>
I told my therapist that I didn't like doing 'trans' stuff with NBs, because even if it is a real thing (which Im still skeptical about) its a really different experience from just straight up transitioning, especially in the college town I'm in. So she tried to put together a group of young, strictly binary trans people between her and some other therapists. I was interested and kinda looking forward to it. But there wasnt enough interest of course. Heckin NBs everywhere though.
>>
>>8542233
>>8542237
>>8542252

Jesus. That's awful.
>>
>>8542562
That pizza looks disgusting
>>
>>8545551
I hate that horrorhons like this are what people think of when they think of trans women :(
>>
>>8545590
For real though. If I was cis and my only concept of trans people came from them I would hop on the hate train to.
>>
>be me
>be 3 years ago
>about to go on hrt with doctor
>doctor suggests group meeting
>hesitant I accept
>week goes by I arrive first
>shitty building in downtown Hollywood
>in staggers the leader, a 55 year old man in a dress and NO SHOES
>then walks in three 4 foot tall tumbler gender queer girls with purple hair
>in enters one black mtf with 5 inch long nails and blasting niki minaj from her phone speaker
>two guys in matching green dresses, body hair, and aids sores slither in
>everyone takes a seat
>tumbler ftm lays out "pronoun ground rules"
>hang my head in shame and start regretting coming
>everyone states their insane names and then its my turn
>I say I don't want to use female pronouns or my girl name because I'm not passing yet
>they all freak out
>other tumblerina tells me gender and clothes are all a lie or some shit and the two fags in green dresses nod
>chatter erupts and I get up to escape
>leader asks me where am I going
>I say um to the rest room
>he has the key and says he has to follow me
>now im sweating profusely
>we get to the bathroom door and he is now sporting a visible erection
>he unlocks it and I run inside and lock the door
>heart racing I look for an escape route
>its an old building with tilt out windows and the bathroom has one
>I stood on the toilet and opened the window
>crawled out, jumped onto a lawn, and ran for dear life to my vehicle and burned rubber out of there
whole ordeal made me repress even harder for another year
>>
>>8545562
It's plastic.
Got it at Party City.
>>
>>8545622
that sounds like a horroshow. I wonder what they thought of you disappearing.
>>
File: bewbs.jpg (41KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
bewbs.jpg
41KB, 500x574px
>>8545622
*whistles*

Wow, Kayla. That's some epic shit right there.

I just stopped with my support groups because they all met at weird times and an inconvenient location:

>Weekday
>tiny house with no parking and not on any bus routes
>>
>>8545622
Are you sure they weren't a secret murder group with a location like that?
>>
The one I went to was like 90% /lgbt/ "allies" and like 4 actual lgbt people
Pretty boring desu, but this was texas and being a "trender" doesn't actually make you cool here
>>
>>8545694
>texas
try moving to dallas, every support group there is like 90% trenders
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 240x122px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 240x122px
>>8545622
>all of the gross shit you do, believe in, and post pic of
you're so gross
>>
>>8545622
That...that's disturbing. Glad ya made it out alive tho!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486779702194.jpg (47KB, 720x859px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486779702194.jpg
47KB, 720x859px
>>8545622
Sounds lile youd have fit in perfectly. Theyd probably consider you female even though you live your life as a man
>>
This thread makes me want to visit one of these groups. Observing horrorhons is the only way I can feel good about myself
>>
Therapist recommends me to go to trans group in the city.
I go to one of their meetings for the first time.
Some hons, some passing, mostly nice people.
Meeting starts. Mtf and ftm split.
Sitting with the mtf group, start having an interesting conversation about trans employment oppurtunities.
In the middle of the meeting, a person on crutches hobbles in. Tall skinny, cakey makeup, baggy boy clothes, face almost passes.
Sits down, and in the middle of the meeting interrupts to tell everyone that they've just become homeless and needs a home.
Pretty honest and normal at first.
Begins talking about how the last place kicked him out and how he had lost his 5th job. Can't pay for his car and truck payments. Blames problems on trans prejudice.
Everybody has been completely silent.
Someone offers a place to stay, and it eventually quiets down and we get back to normal conversation.
Then he starts going off the deep end, and breaks down crying and curling into a little ball. Cries for minutes before quieting down. Everyone's dead silent
Begins talking about how they can't live within a mile of any elementary school because he had been arrested for beina a pedophile in the past.
It's not his fault for having mental problems and that the US mental health system is fucked and how he had to turn himself into the police so that he didn't molest any kiddies.
The best moment of my life was when the meeting was over. I've never been to another meeting since.
>>
>>8547507
This
>>
I'm soon to be going to a 16-25 y/o trans group, in a super liberal city in the UK. You have to go through a 1 on 1 welcome meeting before you can go. Is it gonna be alright or just full of trenders? It's my first support group btw so any advice would be appreciated.
>>
Feel free to laugh at me, hons.

>be questioning ftm in Dallas area
>University, first ever semester
>hang around the lgbt club because why the fuck not
>cool quiet lesbian president, fat quiet lesbian treasurer, loud fat lesbian VP, tiny AAP social media guy
>seems okay, kinda tumblr but nothing too bad yet
>stay for free pizza and movies
>don't initiate conversation or talk much, but people seem to like me
>get into the social circle, everyone's mostly nice
>>
File: yeah.jpg (102KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
102KB, 550x636px
>>8547879
>first semester ends
>be beta fag, pressured into running for VP
>sure why not, not like I'll actually win
>long story short, I underestimated my popularity and did win
>cool, I guess
>AAP programmer re-elected, President re-elected, catty ftm named fucking Oliver with a nose piercing elected as secretary

>summer we have to promote our organization
>I'm responsible for designing and printing our trifold
>we have to have name, major, and pronouns on the board
>uhhhhhhh okay
>beta fag afraid of commitment
>pull a dumblr and slap they/them on the board so I don't have to commit to anything, don't really care about muh pronounz anyway
>talk to the public, people think I'm nice but kinda weird, understandable

>second semester starts
>a BUNCH of tumblr kids join
>mfw it's my fault
>have to play nice and am a pushover anyway, so even though I regret it already I say hi and make sure to greet everyone warmly
>>
>>8547870
Stay away from really old hons and Milo Stewart clones, they are bound to kill you on sight.
>>
>>8547893
you are a retard but a very nice one
I like you
>>
>>8547893
>meanwhile I discover how much of a fucking joke the club exec board was
>President a catty gossiper who is a control freak and likes to structure meetings like a fucking kindergarten
>Oliver is about as catty but blames his lack of commitment to his mental illness
>AAP is kinda nice, still quiet, we befriend one another

>mental health slowly getting worse
>staying because I'm a desperate loser who wants friends by any means necessary

>one day pres does "queer alphabet bingo"
>okay.jpg
>get there are greet people as normal, small talk, etc
>it starts
>pull out the word "transsexual"
>tumblr crowd uncomfortable
>40 year old mtf names Sophie says that's how she identifies
>meeting ends, cool, whatever

>check the inbox
>we have multiple anonymous submissions going "THE PRESIDENT IS TRANSPHOBIC AND PROBLEMATIC BECAUSE SHE INCLUDED THE WORD TR*NSSEXUAL AND OH QUEER IS A SLUR UHHH IM LITERALLY LIVEBLOGGING THIS RN LMAO"
>jesus christ
>President tries to get us to figure out who sent it
>getting really mad and self absorbed, doesn't want to be an evil bigot
>uhhhhhhhh okay.jpg
>>
>>8547898
Thank you, I try to be nice. Thought I do know I'm retarded.

>>8547909
>drama begins to develop within the group
>old exec board talking shit about Pres
>Oliver takes their side
>Pres treats him like shit
>me and AAP dude in the middle watching it all
>unsure how to react
>so much gossip, not sure what I expected but I just listened and nodded my head
>Oliver loses the money he's responsible for so he resigns

>club attendance dwindling rapidly
>the only people coming are extreme tumblr
>fat theythems, trenders, ect, with a comple legit sjw queers
>meetings become more and more unorganized and hastily pulled together
>President spiralling

>getting really tired of this shit
>academics are failing
>still too much of a pushover to dip out so I keep showing up when I can
>but it's bullshit
>everything's bullshit actually
>having trouble getting out of bed anyways
>my showing up becomes more and more sporadic
>grades getting worse and worse
>people begin to get concerned about me

>end of semester
>Pres is graduating, pushes me to join the elections because I'm her pet
>such a pushover that I actually rerun
>but when it's time to give my speech I say, my mental health is way too bad, I'm failing, sorry don't vote for me
>Pres livid, doesn't speak or look at me
>what the fuck ever

>drop out of college
>go on an opiate binge
>stay in bed forever
>move in with my grandparents and get fired
>now I'm a NEET
>all because of this fucking club

Not even once.
>>
>>8547928
>Blaming the club for your opiate binge
uhhhhhh....
>>
>>8547930
I had issues already, but "getting involved" really set them off. I was managing before all of that happened.

I know it's my fault, but that's not to say the club bullshit didn't contribute.
>>
>>8547928
>>8547930
A group is as toxic as its most toxic member.
The club let in dysfunctional-as-fuck people, and obviously it spread, so the less toxic people left, leaving only the screeching and hysterical ones.

Also happened to /lgbt/.

Pushovers and non-screechy are especially vulnerable to all this since they redirect all that inwards, rather than outwards like the tumblrites do.
>>
>>8547949
I saw a similar story happen to this lez girl I know here in GA.
GSA went from happy and chill to tumblr/SJW drama show and everything imploded and she kinda spiraled. Sweet awesome girl... now she is in rehab.

meanwhile I've been dropped out for the last couple years because of unrelated university drama... at least I've held down a job.
>>
>>8545590
>>8545608
The experience set back my transition for that very reason. I told off my therapist for suggesting that I should go. I felt sick.
>>
>>8545590
Is it wrong of me to not want these horrorhons in the ladies' room?
>>
>>8547963
>meanwhile I've been dropped out for the last couple years because of unrelated university drama...
What happened?
>>
File: good_experience.png (129KB, 942x898px) Image search: [Google]
good_experience.png
129KB, 942x898px
told this in mtfg and screenshotted it for some friends, someone might like it here
>>
>>8542182
The one at my college is full of tumblr-tier antifa types
Makes me uncomfortable, even if I'm not entirely unsympathetic
>>
>>8549395
Idk, maybe, I don't really want them there either. They make life harder for the rest of us.
>>
>>8545622
>>I say I don't want to use female pronouns or my girl name because I'm not passing yet

what the shit lady it's a safespace/support group so it's ok to say "Kayla, she/her" even if you're boymode while you're there.
>>
>>8547870
Am cister lurkin this this thread, haven't been to a /tttt/ group but have been to an LGBTQ youth one. We had both binary and non-binary peeps. And one person whose gender identity was a short paragraph explanation when we went around the room doing "Name, gender and pronouns, sexuality, fun fact" who, if nb isn't already considered trender to you, would deffo put them towards the trender category.
Remember that it's a support group for you, but it's also a support group for the others. So you're there to be respected and respect others in turn.
>>
Not a trans group, but i was in class at university and my tutor referred to something as "gay" and a genderqueer trender piped up and said "AHEM...EXCUSE ME", the tutor then questioned her and she replied by saying "nice casual homophobic slur". Idk man, when you're yelling at professors/tutors i think you need to readjust your priorities
>>
>>8550741

idk man. your comment is pretty trans. by that I mean your comment sounds stupid.

don't correct me for using 'trans' that way tho, because I'm a professor/tutor who is an authority figure to you.
>>
>>8549426
>last week before finals, class presentation time
>mention a notorious? transwoman(chelsea) in the process (related to the topic). finish presentation.
>Professor goes on a little tirade about Caitlyn/Bruce. and how disturbed he is by transwomen. *crickets*
>I'm ~8 months DIY hrt boymode status. out to a few classmates.
>this + family bs + alcoholism = bad reaction
>dont attend any more classes durring the last week(maybe 2?)
>go to first exam, can't handle shit, nope out of there, haven't gone back or followed up at all.

now I owe them bunches for student loans and I havent even updated any of their info with my new name years later. Maybe I'll get my shit together before the fall semester, lol :/
I've at least addressed the booze and I'm a little over a year sober. Fulltime now too(60% pass)? So I gotta get electrolysis and pay loans and get back in school and a bunch of other stuff so I can not be poor my whole life.
>>
>>8550772
Wtf are you on about cunt
>>
>>8552192
Complain about the transphobe.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.