[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today i start my hrt. Could you give me any tips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170705_144110.jpg (326KB, 1079x1309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_144110.jpg
326KB, 1079x1309px
Any tip is good, i wanna learn from veterans?
When do hormones syart to do effect? Im not really optimist i dont think theyre going to do much (im 20).
Tips to feminize my body? Tipd to start to acept the new role i had to repress?
Thanks.
>>
>>8541118
Sorry im posting from the phone and its awful.
>>
Don't give too much of a shit about your transition or else you'll look in the mirror every day and feel depressed you arent changing fast enough. 20 is a mostly good age to do HRT.

The stage where you hit 'awkwardly feminine guy but distinctly a male sorta unless you look at them from a certain angle' is after around month 6 for most people. Looking like a girl is waaaay after that for most.

Do grow your hair out though. Also estrogen makes your skin dry to be sure to use lots of moisturizer everywhere. You'll also find you may gain weight easier, watch out for that and be mindful that fat redistribution needs fat in the first place. Don't starve yourself and eat normally please.
>>
I think the best advice for starting is to just take the medicine and don't worry about what it's going to do when.
It works because you take it every day, and expecting certain results on a time table could just make you worry if it's worth it, take it irregularly, and that's not how you'll get the most out of the treatment.
>>
>>8541126
Thanks so much. I expect hormones to work very slowly.
>>
>>8541126
Also dont put your life on hold until you feel comfortable in public or else you'll be stuck on titty skittles for years and this will harm your job prospects when you finish transitioning. It can be hard to resist to urge to stay in your room all day and focus on transitioning but you do need to keep living your life (even if that means you're a femboy in a suit and look uncomfortably feminine in a professional environment).
>>
File: IMG_2412.jpg (162KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2412.jpg
162KB, 790x843px
>>8541131
HRT tends to clear up acne then make you a handsome guy then a handsome twink then a combo of femboy and andro which lasts for months. Then one day it sorta clicks and you begin getting read as female or you get stuck in the andro zone. A bulk of your changes are after month 6 and you wont have breasts until maybe year 2 or 3.

Looking like this for your first 2 years is common enough it's a meme. Chillax and take your skittles, Alice :^)
>>
>>8541141
Lol this is so accurate
>>
>>8541134
>(even if that means you're a femboy in a suit and look uncomfortably feminine in a professional environment).
Jesus christ this is my exact life right now.
>>
>>8541165
What is your job?
>>
>>8541165
Me too. I'm gonna be doing my law internship soon and I'm basically fucked. I'm at 6.5 months HRT and the placement will take 3 to 5 months to complete. Shoulder length hair is definitely unprofessional but it's not like I can cut it either OR tell anyone why I have hair that long.

Yet even as rough as it is it's better than a 5 year gap on a resume I couldnt easily explain away without going "I was in my tranny cocoon." Being a NEET is a trap and trans people who want to be successful beyond a retail job dont have the liberty of withdrawing from society and waiting until they're done transitioning.
>>
>>8541182
I work for a startup. I'm 99% sure that they would have no porblems with trans people but I really really don't want to come out to them. I think that even when I'm full time irl in my private life I'll still be wearing ill fitting suits and blazers at the workplace until I get a different job and can be onboarded as a female from the getgo. I think my co-workers already know or suspect something though. I just can't bring it up with them and would rather not if I can help it.
>>
>>8541141
STOP POSTING THIS REEEEEE
>>
>>8541183
>Being a NEET is a trap and trans people who want to be successful beyond a retail job dont have the liberty of withdrawing from society and waiting until they're done transitioning.
Amen to this. I need money. I don't want to have to rely on a daddy to pay for my surgeries. I want to stand on my own two legs.
>>
>>8541217
>I want to stand on my own two legs.
But why?
>>
>>8541126
>The stage where you hit 'awkwardly feminine guy but distinctly a male sorta unless you look at them from a certain angle' is after around month 6 for most people.

Lmao xD, this describes me perfectly after 6 months (currently 7 1/2)

>>8541118
Seriously though like everyone else said hormones take a while to do much of anything. Do not track your progress on a day to day basis or you will go insane and become horribly depressed. If your hormones are at the right levels you will see big stuff starting around the 6 month mark. Do not fall for the reddit memes "I look like a completely new person after 3 months", "I lost 5 inch and 3 shoe sizes in my first month". All those things happen because people using different camera angles/makeup/hairstyle and not tracking their progress correctly and accurately.

If you have some weight to lose do it now after about 3 months it gets much harder and 6 months it becomes so easy to gain weight, you'll be wondering where those 10lbs came from. Cycling weight when your hormones get to the proper level really help with the fat redistribution (lose 5lbs gain the 5 lbs back)

If you are growing your hair from scratch make sure you take really good care of it or you'll end up with tons of split ends and having to cut it which will take even longer to get to a decent length. Start building your wardrobe yesterday. You know how it took you like 4-5 years to get all that clothes you have now? Start with some unisex stuff and as your body slowly changes add in a sports bra/regular bra, some underwear, couple of t shirts (7.5 months and my clothes are like 80% male and 20% female at the moment it takes a long time 0_0).

Your voice, work on it everyday and don't be lazy about it.

Start laser as soon as possible if you haven't already (not IPL) and after about 8-12 sessions switch to electrolysis.

Good luck :D, you're definitely going to need it this process is long and hard -_-.
>>
>>8541233
dignity as a human being. I'll stop standing on my legs when I net a bf who can pick me up pin me against the wall.
>>
>>8541248
>I'll stop standing on my legs when I net a bf who can pick me up pin me against the wall.

Oh good, I can see I'm not the only one who was thinking that
>>
>>8541248
>dignity as a human being.
You're medically turning yourself into a girl.
>>
>>8541295
Girls are still human beings.
>>
>>8541332
They could be implying gender transition is undignified, but I'm glad that at least the anon they replied to might not feel that way.
>>
>>8541243
Sports bra is gonna fucked with growth. You cant suffocate what needs to grow, go for a bralette
>>
>>8541348
Thats really only true if you wear one 24/7, I have been wearing one on a regular basis since about 2 months (b-cup) and I have seen no ill effects from doing so.
I'm also a d-cup and they don't have that squashed boobs in a binder look that ftm's get.

Not to mention nothing holds them in place like a sports bra so even if you only wear it once a month, you still need one if they get past a certain size and you need to do some running or other physical activities.
>>
>>8541408
Whats your diet
>>
>>8541433
>Whats your diet

If its edible I eat it.

Seriously though when I was a b cup I was 30 lbs heavier. I'm still trying to lose weight but ever since I got stuck at a weight plateau all my new weight from losing 5lbs and gaining it back seems to go to my chest, which is great... if I wasn't still presenting as male -_-.

I'm guessing you are looking for a eating x amount of calories or x amount of grams of protein answer, but I really haven't kept track of that stuff sorry :( . I'd say eat maybe a couple hundred calories surplus a day and about 40 grams of protein and you should be good.
>>
>>8541492
>friend asks how heavy are you
>say ~80kg, it dips and rises around there
>get told I look lighter

I wish I had boobs =(
>>
File: 1461023351400.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1461023351400.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>>8541141
>Hair seems to overreact to wind
DELETE THIS
>>
Could someone explain the
>Hair seems to overreact to wind

not sure how that fits in with the other stuff
>>
File: IMG_2900.jpg (220KB, 2208x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2900.jpg
220KB, 2208x698px
>>8541930
It's just a meme edit of the virgin walk but now for MtF's. In the original it's just intended to make you remember all those times your hair legitimately overreacted to the wind and annoyingly blew everywhere. That's it. If your hair doesnt stay in place you're meant to cringe.

The reason is because until your hair is long enough it wont have enough weight to really resist being so easily moved around. Shoulder length hair tends to be pretty bad.
>>
Yeah be my girlfriend and let me hold your hand as you transition into a beautiful princess
>>
>>8541959
>Shoulder length hair tends to be pretty bad.
Fucking bane of my existence more like.
>>
>>8541118
Don't obsess over passing in general. Also if it ever feels like your breasts just aren't developing very quickly, give it time. My best friend was on hrt for 9 or 10 months and then suddenly went up a cup size.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.