[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was I born in the wrong body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1494867233796.jpg (36KB, 409x427px) Image search: [Google]
1494867233796.jpg
36KB, 409x427px
why was I born in the wrong body
>>
>>8539730
Fairness is a human invention. The universe merely is. I'm not sure if it'd be wise to question it--rather, get to work on taking control over what you can.
>>
you did something bad in a former life
>>
>>8539730
God doesn't make mistakes.
>>
>>8539814
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>8539814
Neither does Santa Claus.
>>
>>8539814
So then God made OP trans intentionally, right? Clearly that's what you mean
>>
>>8539730
Dude. It happens. It's just some of life's garbage. Muscle through it. You can have my steam if you want to chat or play games or whatever. Same goes for everyone in this thread.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065749268

Been playing some tf2 but check out what games I have and see if we have any in common.
>>
>>8539814
>>8539830
>Matthew 19:12
>For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.

>god intentionally makes transpeople suffer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
>>
>>8539837
Thanks anon I'll add you
>>
Because you did something really bad in a previous life.
>>
>>8539840
Why is it that God afflicts the best men with ill health, or sorrow, or some other misfortune? For the same reason that in the army the bravest men are assigned to the hazardous tasks; it is the picked soldier that a general sends to surprise the enemy by a night attack, or to reconnoitre the road, or to dislodge a garrison. Not a man of these will say as he goes, "My commander has done me an ill turn," but instead, "He has paid me a compliment." In like manner, all those who are called to suffer what would make cowards and poltroons weep may say, "God has deemed us worthy instruments of his purpose to discover how much human nature can endure."

- Seneca
>>
I always come to /lgbt/ for my discount store theology
>>
File: 1492487403565.jpg (51KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1492487403565.jpg
51KB, 512x288px
>>8539810
Designated shitting board.
>>
>>8540023
the call that saved india
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.