[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the things that make you proud of being trans, /tttt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: trans lyfe.jpg (488KB, 2520x1220px) Image search: [Google]
trans lyfe.jpg
488KB, 2520x1220px
What are the things that make you proud of being trans, /tttt/?
>>
>>8539311
I think I have a better understanding of both sides of gender. I legitimately thought sexism was overblown until I started experiencing it myself. Using that understanding to help advocate for women makes me proud to be trans.
>>
File: 1442440966057.jpg (359KB, 950x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442440966057.jpg
359KB, 950x700px
>>8539357
>tfw only transmisogyny by family
>tfw dont experience misogyny
>ywn be catcalled and feel bad for wanting that to be a thing
>>
>>8539311
Realizing I'm part of a marginalized group has helped me understand that bigotry actually exists. I always thought people complained about nothing. But that's wrong. A lot of people want us dead without really even knowing anything about us, and it's sobering to know that I'm not as ignorant as those people.
>>
>>8539357
This, though I advocate for men as well. Both sides are disadvantaged in different areas.
>>
>>8539311
>cis woman is tall and thin
>trans woman is short and pear-shaped
lol
>>
>>8539311
It's hard to think of anything, but I guess I take pride in how I had to fight and struggle for my right to live my life and express myself. And I won.
>>
>>8539391
its an obvious modification of some fat bitch being jealous of her skinny friend
>>
>>8539357
>>8539384
These tbqh familia.
>>
literally nothing. Being trans is garbage. Living in the first place is garbage. Someone please kill me before I start crying again.
>>
My 16 inch horsecock makes me proud of being a transspecies.
>>
>>8539469
maybe the point of life is to find something to live for. maybe if you haven't found it yet, you haven't truly lived. why die?
>>
well I've made it this far without killing myself, and I've been able to hold down my job through transition. And I've gotten sober and quit smoking cigs. I've also lost 40lbs and fixed my diet.

Basically I've managed to get kinda healthy and stay alive for a few years. and I lost my virginity. thats about it.
>>
>>8539311
Knowing that my love and connection in a relationship is stronger and deeper than a cis girl can ever experience.
>>
>>8539832
???
>>
>>8539311
Its helped me access a career path and life options I never would've had if I never transitioned
Not sure if you would call that proud of being, but its something
>>
>>8542978
>career path and life options
Which?
>>
>>8543013
modeling
>>
>>8539379
I felt this same way the first time some 50 year old guy started hitting on me
It happened yesterday while I was at work
>>
Nothing. Its a disability.
>>
File: pl5rx66b34wy.png (542KB, 720x660px) Image search: [Google]
pl5rx66b34wy.png
542KB, 720x660px
>>8539311
the memes are pretty great desu
>>
>>8539311
Nothing. I'm not proud to be trans, trans is disgusting. Even though I pass I still wish I were cis, I'm always going to be proud of cis girls. I guess maybe the regular internet harassment of dipshits who think they're bringing something new to the table when really they're just regurgitating the same shit I've won arguments over in the past has maybe helped me to handle internet arguments better? But other than that it sucks. Being trans is terrible, cis women are better than trans women, and I'll always be inferior. Oh well.
>>
>>8545481
>going to be proud of cis girls

Lol whoops, meant to say "worse than" but I'm drunk and was mashing androids suggested words so it came out wrong lol
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 241x209px
>>8539311
Being a good waifu to my daddy
>>
>>8545481
shou ga nai
>>
>>8539311
>/tttt/
what does this even mean
>>
Being able to manipulate neck beards into buying me things I want just for pictures of my under developed tits kek

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>8546936
Living the life.jpg

Teach me how to manipulate neckbeards into buying me things, senpai.
>>
>>8539311
Why does the cis character have the anorexic tranny body?
>>
>>8546952
because its an obvious edit of some fatty's comic getting mad at thin people
>>
>>8546947
>take hormones for a year
>post pictures on 4chan
>profit???
>>
>>8539311
implying there's something to be proud of
>>
>>8542978
>>8545445
How has that worked out?

How did you get into it?
>>
>>8545731
This board is trans, trans, trans, trans. We've taken over and are running things now.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.