[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain this to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: d6f.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
Just about every trans person i met
>hates chasers
>Desperately wants to be with someone
>will get mad if a straight person doesn't want
to date them because their trans

What i don't understand here is a gay guy wouldn't want to date some chick because hes GAY right?

So why do they think some straight guy who is STRAIGHT going to want to date some GUY with girly features? even if you're the most 100% passable person on the planet there's still things you can't change simply because you where born that way.

Its the same thing as some straight women asking a gay guy out.. it just is not going to happen

with that being said why don't they just date chasers? they literally want what you have but they seem to be insistent on going after what they'll never have.
>>
>>8538516
>why don't they just date chasers?

Because they hate themselves.
So if someone likes them, then they are immediately suspect.
>>
>>8538516
Pretty sure this has been answered like a thousand fucking times.
People don't want chasers because often chasers are bottoms as in they want the transgirl to fuck them or they want to suck their dick, or they're just creepy in some other general way.

Also there's lots of bi guys that are perfectly fine with transgirls and there's also technically some 'chasers' out there that wouldn't fit into the above category. There's also occasionally straight guys that will date transgirls even if it wasn't their original intention.
>>
>>8538516
What is your definition of a chaser? To me, it's someone who fetishises and dehumanises trans people, and just see them as pieces of meat/sex objects to be consumed, with no actual interest in them beyond a sexual one. I don't think anyone would want to be with someone like that, and there are an unfortunately large number of people who see trans people (women especially) that way. I don't find a problem personally with someone being attracted to certain physical characteristics/finding a trans person attractive in general, but it's the fetishisation that makes it shitty.

That links kind of nicely with the 2nd part, about straight guys. I think it's fine to be unattracted to male characteristics in a woman (including genitals) if you're straight. No one can help that (though i suppose you could make a point about the way we're all influenced by a societal view of beauty). my problem is with people who are, by and large, attracted to the way someone looks, attracted to them as a person, fine with their genitals or whatever, all up until the point of finding out they're trans and being disgusted by that. That, i think, is basically just transphobia. Finding trans-ness, and the idea of being with a trans person disgusting, just by virtue of them being trans. It gives an insight into the opinions they hold, which might be really bigoted For example, a straight guy might view a transwoman as 'a man in a dress' and push her away for that, despite appearing and acting in a way that's completely feminine, cuz that'd be gay bro. You can apply that on a non-sexual level, as well.

Long answer, and i probably missed a bunch of stuff i could say, but i hope it gives you a better insight into the subject.
>>
>>8538516
>So why do they think some straight guy who is STRAIGHT going to want to date some GUY with girly features?
Yah, I can't imagine why a guy who is attracted to femininity would want to date a transwoman, often more feminine that many modern natal women. I'm sure he'd be much more straight with a large, husky square-jawed natal female with more body hair than a sasquatch and 24 inch shoulders.
>>
File: peacock-tail.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
peacock-tail.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>8538704
>someone who fetishises and dehumanises trans people, and just see them as pieces of meat/sex objects to be consumed

that's like saying that a man who is attracted to big tits fetishises and dehumanises trans people, and just see them as pieces of meat/sex objects to be consumed

the fact is, those lumps of flesh are capable of creating an erotic response.
why deny this?

female peahens like big flashy plumage.
Does that mean they are filthy fetishists?
>>
>>8538756
>doesn't know what women look like?
What, do you live in Russia or with the dwarves because I don't think you know what a feminine female appearance is.
>>
>>8538919
No, I'm aware of the realistic prospects for you poor non-Chads out there. I still have male friends and I see what they're up against. You think you'd be giving up Ginger the Sexual Startlet, when instead you're consigning yourself to Brunhilda, She-Bitch of the Castratrixes.
>>
>>8538947
Ahhh~ I see what the deal is now! You believe that there are only 8+/10s out there and cave trolls that can only medically be called female. Well, that or you're overcome with petty jealousy and lashing out at females because somebody you find less attractive got some instead of the hefty hamplanet in a mop wig you see in the mirror.

Maybe you should go outside instead of sitting in this echo chamber of a board?
>>
>>8538847
>that's like saying that a man who is attracted to big tits fetishises and dehumanises trans people
I don't think it is at all. If i'm honest, i'm not sure what your point is. There's a big difference between having an erotic response to someone who you can respect (as much of a meme as that is) and accept as a person & fetishising someone as a sexual object. There's nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to someone, but that and fetishisation aren't mutally exclusive. I think we're further getting into the separation of sexual objectification and active sexual agency here, too.
>the fact is, those lumps of flesh are capable of creating an erotic response.
why deny this?
put simply, the problem isn't one of the existence of an erotic response, and more denying the humanity of these lumps of flesh, which is something chasers consistently do.
>>
>>8538984
Not the anon you replied to but I think the issue is having different opinions for the term "chasers."

He is using it to mean someone who desires a transgender person.

You're using it to mean someone who has fetishized the thought of fucking a transgender.

The line between the two personal definitions is blurry.
>>
>>8539003
pretty much what i was guessing when i got into the thread, which is why i started out straight with asking what their idea of a chaser is.
>>
>>8539007
Ahh, forgot about that by the time I got through reading the post. Carry on.
>>
It might seem like trans individuals are being inconsistent here, but there is a fundamental principle which explains everything: trans individuals want to be treated like cis individuals of the opposite sex.

A chaser is interested in a trans individual primarily because they are trans. If this some individual were cis, the chaser would likely not be interested. To date a chaser, then, is to acknowledge you are not really a man/woman, but a trans man/woman (ie. "something else").

For a MtF, say, to be continually rejected by straight men suggests that she is not really a woman. If she were, they'd be happy to date her.

In both of these cases it suggests that the trans individual has failed in their transition. They aren't really a man/woman, and it triggers their dysphoria.

Whenever you become confused about a trans individual's behaviour, it is helpful to consider the above principle. Why do they react so negatively when people express their support? Because they are seen as supporting them as trans individuals, not as individuals.
>>
>>8540335
That's not 100% true for me.
>>
>>8540362
How accurate would you say it is then? You can't leave us in suspence.
>>
>>8538516
In my experience, the main difference between chasers and your average straight guy is more about how chasers tend to view us as nothing more than sex objects, even more than you would expect from some one night stand.
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

News just in traps aren't gay
>>
>>8540408
Well it's largely accurate. In general I'd rather be treated as a girl than not by strangers.

By acquaintances I'd rather get the treatment of girls and the socializing of guys, if that difference makes sense. Basically not get patronized or excluded from guy things I guess. By friends I'd rather my sex didn't matter. By a bf I'd rather be treated like a male best friend apart from romantic and sexual things.
>>
>>8538516
>expecting mentally ill to be coherent
lmao'ing @ your life
>>
>>8538919
Helga is a beautiful German woman you racist
>>
>>8540425
Add them to the flag.
>>
>>8540648
I want my qt trap waifu now I'm taking her to Starbucks then to the movies then back home and I'll be fucking her real good.
>>
>>8538516
>you dumb trannies should be GRATEFUL i wanna fuck you since you obviously won't get any from anyone who doesn't fetishize your girl peen that you hate
and you wonder why we hate chasers
>>
>>8538516
>going after what they'll never have.
>you'll never have

wrong
>>
>>8538592
This guy gets it
>>8538619
> There's also occasionally straight guys that will date transgirls even if it wasn't their original intention.
>There's also occasionally straight guys that will date transgirls
>occasionally straight guys that will date transgirls
>occasionally straight
>>8538704
>it's someone who fetishises and dehumanises trans people, and just see them as pieces of meat/sex objects to be consumed,
Its almost like having a actual straight male dating you. don't know why you'd be upset
>>8538756
My bad anon ill fix it
>>So why do they think some straight guy who is STRAIGHT going to want to date some GUY with SOME girly features?

>>8540335
>It might seem like trans individuals are being inconsistent here, but there is a fundamental principle which explains everything: trans individuals want to be treated like cis individuals of the opposite sex.
Glad someone pointed this out.. this is NEVER going to happen because even if you're the worlds most passable trans you'll NEVER truely be that gender. and any straight man could likely tell at one point... or later...
>For a MtF, say, to be continually rejected by straight men suggests that she is not really a woman. If she were, they'd be happy to date her.
Its almost like..
Thats the problem
Why can't they just ask the chaser to be their "real" "straight" "man"?
Listen Mr >>8540335 Pretty much unless magic becomes a thing magically its never going to happen and you should try to enjoy your life is what i'm saying
>>
>>8540903
Keep dreaming trip fag.
You're never going to get a true straight man to date you.. if you get a guy to date you odds are he's not >Straight
>>
>>8540864
>upset that no one loves you
>wants desperately to be with someone
>"I like you! i wanna be with you!"
>"REEEEE" "NO NOT YOU!!! I WANT THAT ONE!!!!" "RRRREEEEEEEEEE "
>>
>>8540425
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
Logic.
>>
>>8540422
>fool me one Shame on you
>fool me twice Shame on me
>fool me three times and then!....
No seriously you'd think you'd be able to tell what these people look like I find it highly unlikely that none of the chasers want to stay with that individual
And another thing... Isn't this a problem Straight women frequently encounter...? Guys who only want her for some apple pie?
>>
>>8540432
>I'll take all you have and more!
>>
>>8542911
I was trying to be a little more tactful than you are now... personally I don't like their odds of success either, but this thread is about why they have these standards, not how realistic these standards may or may not be, and whether they "should" have them or not.

I'm also actually not trans myself, so this isn't even my problem to begin with. I posted because I'm pretty sure I've got the correct answer, more or less.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.