[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I gay for liking tomboys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Hi /lgbt/ I'm a male and like tom boyish girls. Does that make me gay?
>>
Pic related
>>
>>8537334
no?
>>
>>8537334
>I am a guy that likes girls
>does this make me gay

yes
>>
>>8537334
Not really.
>>
>>8537334
Do you like boys exclusively? If not you aren't gay.
>>
>>8538667
To be honest the reason I like tomboys is because it's easier to imagine that I'm with a guy.
>>
>>8537334
it makes you a patrician
>>
>>8538681
that sounds pretty gay desu
>>
>>8537334
Hay /b/ am i gay for liking girls????
>>
>>8538681
Honestly, if you like to imagine you're in a relationship with a guy you should probably try it at least once.
>>
>>8541380
But penis, ewh
>>
Tomboys are still girls. You'd only be gay if you dated an Ayyyden (Don't) or a FtM who is far into their transition.
>>
>>8541386
Try it. I'm MtF and I never thought I would like being with a guy but, one of my female friends introduced me to my current boyfriend and I love him.
>>
>>8541386
try dating a cute ftm if the penis part is the bit you don't like.
>>
>>8537334
Its a fucking slippery slope, I started liking tomboy girls in like 4th-6th grade now I'm a full blown gay. IN retrospect those feelings could of just been my gayness, but it is likely that it was just one step closer to the edge. the edge is when you find a guy in real life that you are legit attracted to, at least that's how it worked for me. When that happens you'll be gay and there is no going back.
>>
>>8537334
I only like guys and I'm not attracted to that, too weirdly feminine. You're not gay if you like that.
>>
>>8543014
Can confirm.
That looks like a woman.
>>
>>8542916
Ok thanks for the advice man.
>>
File: IMG_7610.jpg (498KB, 1056x1856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7610.jpg
498KB, 1056x1856px
>>8537334
>>
File: qiceKs6.jpg (90KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
qiceKs6.jpg
90KB, 1080x1349px
>>8537334

Hi OP. You have good taste. Cute AF (im bisexual btw)

There is a good chance that you are bi. Maybe try looking for big black dick on the inter-webs and see what happens???

Doesn't really matter either way though.
>>
>>8541410
>cute ftm
Not OP, but FtMs inevitably turn into mascgen dudebros?
>>
File: spongebobicon.jpg (87KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
spongebobicon.jpg
87KB, 678x678px
>>8537334
DoEs LiKInG gIrLs MaKe mE GaY?

If you ARE a fucking girl then yes you fucking idiot
>>
At least you dont want to be them
I'd accept 5 years of cluster headaches to occupy that body
t. mtf
>>
I thought liking girls amd being a girl made you lesbian not gay?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.