[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Lily such a popular transgender name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: Lili_Elbe_1926.jpg (3MB, 2976x4400px) Image search: [Google]
Lili_Elbe_1926.jpg
3MB, 2976x4400px
Why is Lily such a popular transgender name?
>>
File: kumaalice.jpg (304KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
kumaalice.jpg
304KB, 600x790px
Why is Alice such a popular transgender name?
>>
>>8536793
Cos popular birth name lists get sorted A-Z and unless you're a white girl who likes a name like Asshole or Ada or Abominatia then Alice is the first name that looks okay.
>>
>>8536772
Fug
>>
>>8536772
Why is ayden such a popular transgender name?
>>
>>8536817
Because all FtM are secretly ayy lmaos
>>
>>8536811
What the fuck lists "Asshole" as a name?
>>
>>8536950
It's hyperbole. If you look at a baby name list or baby name forum they tend to recommend shit like "chastity" and "temperance." Alice is just a normie as fuck name in the A letter category.
>>
>>8536772
Lily is the name of my 7 year old Jack Russell.
Just saying.
>>
>>8536989
>implying names like those are bad
>>
File: image.jpg (458KB, 1242x2127px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458KB, 1242x2127px
>>8536998
Now now, Temperance Maria-Rosa, let daddy have a sweet sweet suckle of those twinkhon conetits
>>
>>8537002
At least it's not as ironic as Chastity would have been!

*bares her conetits*
>>
>>8537002
>>8537010
What the fuck are conetits and why are people using this word all the time now? I don't remember seeing this here until recently.
>>
>>8537026
Conetits refers to how breasts develop for MtF's on HRT. They become budding breasts then develop outwards like a cone and become pointy. Then they fill out and begin looking normal.

Just a good meme because people mix it with "supple conetits" and "warm plump conetits" as a joke. The meme has been in use for a long time but it's possible you skipped most mentions of it if you avoided lewd erp shitpost threads on this board.
>>
>>8536772
I've literally never seen it as a transgender name. Is /tttt/ trying to ruin another name after Alice got BTFO'd?
>>
>>8537049
>I've literally never seen it as a transgender name.
Are you fucking kidding? It's the name of the very first transgender.
>>
>>8537039
conetits looks like the tits a 12-13yo girl who just started her puberty
it's quite pedo-tier imho
>>
>>8537039
>>8537259
Any examples?
>>
>>8537039
Isn't that just how breasts develop?
>>
>>8537370
Exactly. Most mtfs here are 1-2 years in
>>
>>8537380
Dang, so by the end of Trump's presidency in 2018 they'll be indistinguishable from the original women? This is gonna be good.
>>
>>8537391
Trans women's breasts typically don't reach as full development as cis women's, especially cis women who become pregnant. Some say progesterone helps but it's very ymmv. There's more to a female hormonal profile than estradiol but we can't safely or accurately replicate it.
>>
>>8537421
>safely
So there's an unsafe way? What are the dangers? Sounds potentially erotic.
>>
>>8537430
heart disease isn't erotic.
the risks mostly involve blood clots and strokes..
>>
>>8537435
mhm, plus iirc the "missing pieces" are mainly related to uterine regulation and the reproductive cycle so not relevant to MTFs, and since in non-reproductive organs males respond to estradiol the same way females do, the theory is that supplying the body with estradiol is enough to make it take care of the rest

apologies if incorrect, it's been a while since I read up on this stuff
>>
>>8537002
Oh shit I used to follow this person
And they followed me back
And we used to reblog stuff from each other

>tfw Temperance got me from wanting to be a femboy into this tranny shit in the first place
>>
>>8537983
Are they actually a cool person? It's easy to judge someone based on random screencaps posted on 4chan, but that's not really KNOWING them.
>>
>>8537989
They used to reblog fun innocent pastel goth stuff and emotional dysphoric stuff, but last time I checked they were constantly reblogging Hannibal stuff and idk that doesnt really interest me.
Still, having had that strange online connection really got me looking for more trannies online and eventually got me onto 4chan.
I deleted my tumblr a few months ago so idk how they are rn
>>
>>8538451
Well, it's neat that it turned out well for you.
I haven't seen Hannibal but Mads Mikkelsen is awesome so I'm sure this person must be good.
>>
>>8536998

Chastities are the biggest whores. Faith, Felicity, and other names in that category are all terrible as well.
>>
>>8536772
Mine is Jacqueline so idk
>>
>>8539436
Why choose a name like that?
>>
>>8536772
Kek I was chatting with a girl on OKC named Lily. You're right OP.
>>
>>8539565
It's a very cute name.
>>
I really wanted to change my middle name to Lillian and go by Lilly, but my cousins named their daughter Lilly before I came out are ruined the whole thing. :/

now I just go by a feminized version of my old name
>>
>>8539621
There are tons of variations of Lilly. You could have gone with any of those without looking like a copycat.
>>
>>8539449
Cause I liked it. Most people call me Jackie anyways.
>>
>>8536998
>oh, yes, pleased to meet you, my name is Calm Serenity Temperance Venus McYogapants...
>>
>>8536772

For the female aspect, flowers are of course a popular category for names. 'Lily' is a nice-sounding one too. Flowers have a feminine aesthetic appeal, and also have a strong connection to fertility.

For the male aspect, the fertility angle applieas as well, not least because flowers contain both male and female reproductive parts. Speaking of which, another reason for he popularity of the name has to do with the myriad of euphemisms for male genitalia and their functions. Namely, in reference to urination, a common expression for urination is to 'shake the dew off my lily'.
>>
>>8541311
Well you don't choose ten of them like that.
>>
>>8541326
Every one of those names is very silly on its own
>>
>>8541337
I say 50/50.
>>
>>8541337
Serenity is a pretty good name actually.
>>
I went with "Blaster Master." Haven't seen anyone else with it.
>>
>>8536772
Yuri is a popular Japanese name. It means lily
Trans girls want to be anime grills
>>
>>8541316
lely
>>
>>8541337
Gotta agree with the other poster that Serenity is a cool name. Venus, too.
I'm not really sure how I feel about "weird" names. Like I'm not sure that there's any virtue in having or not having a "weird" name. Most are literally only "weird" by convention and someone wanting to self-define as "Calm" sounds kind of nice to me.
For the record I have a fairly standard name and no plans to change it as it is somewhat agender anyway.
>>
>>8541662
>Yuri
Yuri (百合, "lily"), also known by the wasei-eigo construction Girls' Love (ガールズラブ gāruzu rabu),[3] is a Japanese jargon term for content and a genre involving love between women in manga, anime, and related Japanese media.[4][5] Yuri focuses on the sexual orientation or the romantic orientation aspects of the relationship, or both, the latter of which sometimes being called shōjo-ai by Western fandom.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_(genre)
>>
>>8541802
I think I've seen someone named Calm but it was in a JRPG or something. If you ask me, Lazy Hemisphere has the best JRPG name.
>>
>>8541802
Agender names = top tier.
>>
Is it true you can acquire estrogen on the black market and transition that way?
>>
>>8539436
I almost chose it but decided on it being my middle name maybe I'm not really sure yet.
>>
>>8542831
Grey / Parallel market not black market. You just import it and customs probs wont give a shit because AA and E usually arent regulated imports.

As long as it's for personal use and you dont import too much at any one givn time you may as well be buying dick enhancement pills. Most nations dont care.

Makes it absolutely hilarious when you have a full blown gatekeeping system that'll take years to complete so you just start transitioning through online meds. Doctors and psychs stop fucking around and aim to get you on scripts + blood tests as fast as possible. Online meds arent even that dangerous. After all, what's the difference with a brand sealed pack of Spiractin from Vanuatu as opposed to your local pharmacy? Nothing.
>>
>>8544466
Wait, that's confusing though. What plausible reason could someone have to be buying estrogen pills other than to transition?
>>
>>8544841
Menopause. Heart stuff (if they import spiro). Acne. High blood pressure.

Transitioning is just a small side effect of these drugs. It's why transgirls have such little acne and such low blood pressure. HRT is really just applying a shotgun of entirely manageable and inconsequential side effects where some side effects includes inducing transitioning.
>>
>>8544855
Shit, I might get some just to clear up my skin.
>>
im kate
>>
>>8546973
Hi Kate. I'm Lily.
>>
>>8547054
Hi Lily!

xoxo Alice 'Sherlock' Temperance
>>
What if they go with the name Alice because they want to eat cake and become giant? Think about it.
>>
im kate
>>
>>8537391
>the end of Trump's presidency in 2018
TWENTY-TWO
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.