[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koppová je mrdka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fml.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>supposed to get my E prescription today
>had to go take a sociology exam so I can pass because of high absence
>have to wait for another 45 DAYS
I fucking hate summer break
>>
>>8536215
Why can't you just get it after the exam or tomorrow?
>>
>>8536219
The doc only has office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and he's the only gender therapist in the region, so he has a filled schedule. The nurse also told me that he's going on vacation, so I'm fucked. At least I can relax a bit knowing that my T is nuked by the cypro.
>>
I wish this board wasn't so full of weird, unexplained lingo that's group-specific. Something tells me E doesn't stand for ecstasy.
>>
>>8538538
estrogen
is it really that hard
>>
>>8538544
Yes. Ftm, mtf and such is pretty easy but it gets harder with single words. Plus, somebody already used that for drugs.

t. normie-ish gay
>>
>>8538538
lurk moar
it's not rocket science
>>
>>8538562
I'm not intending to stay here, so no. Thanks for the info, though. I try to stay away from LGBT functions or official gatherings. I'm disgusted by how everyone seems to think their gender or orientation is a lifestyle or war against cis straights instead of a gender or orientation.
>>
>>8538538
It's important to do so to keep normies out.
>>
>>8538582
lots of people here don't think that. /lgbt/ is pretty anti-sjw, this is 4chan after all. (endless infighting, though.)
>>
>>8538599
Well, have fun being looked down upon by pretty much anybody who contributes to society.
>>
>>8538612
I assumed that, honestly, but it still exists and it's such an extremist view that it's nearly impossible to determine the satire from the SJWs.

Also kind of sick of privilege being used for everything. Yeah, it exists but it's not an excuse to not try your best.
>>
>>8538560
Even in most published journal articles they use E and T.
Like for hormones you would rarely ever see the full chemical name it's always E, T, FSH, LH, DHT, etc.
>>
>>8538654
I don't read those articles because I'm not trans. Just a regular gay guy trying this board out. Maybe lighten up a little.
>>
File: 1498881556753.png (1MB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498881556753.png
1MB, 1280x1080px
>>8538614
I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>8538689
Hope it's bait because otherwise you're part of the problem.
>>
>>8538538
Considering this is the lgbt board what would you think it means? Use your head.
>>
>>8538758
Yeah, I get that, but no other board does it to this extent. Single letter acronyms are much harder to parse out than something else. Given that I don't involve myself with much in the way of LGBT stuff aside from fucking men, I'm a bit of a fish out of water and it's hard to lurk more when nobody ever uses the word the acronym is for.
>>
>>8538818
Google it. Imageboards have always been hostile towards explaining board culture to outsiders. Annoying I know, but this keeps us from becoming yet another reddit or fb.
>>
>>8539286
You're a bit late on the draw there because somebody already explained it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.