[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you here flat out hate straight people? And if yes, why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 1498165716005.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498165716005.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
How many of you here flat out hate straight people? And if yes, why?
>>
File: 1456857595280.jpg (39KB, 580x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456857595280.jpg
39KB, 580x450px
I don't want them to die or anything, I just don't particularly care for them. Hetero women don't hate you, but they don't respect you and think of you as essentially a purse puppy. Plus, I've never met a straight women with interests of her own. And straight men are like violent retarded apes with functioning vocal cords to screech their insipid opinions into the public sphere, let's be real. They tire me. And I'm not gonna act like queer people are perfect, straight and gay really are just too different to be genuine friends.
>>
>>8536636
>straight men are like violent retarded apes
who are responsible for every scientific and technological advancement.
>>
>>8536641
Sure, Jan.
>>
>>8536636
> And straight men are like violent retarded apes with functioning vocal cords to screech their insipid opinions into the public sphere, let's be real. They tire me.

Thank you for explaining why I hate straight and bi men.
The world would be so much better if they all fucked off and died.
>>
>>8536641
Reminder that Alan Turing was gay and without him you wouldn't be posting on a Hutsi anal-bead forum today.
>>
It would be a crazy generalization to just say I hated straight people. I don't really ever attribute my reason for disliking people to them being straight or anything like that.
I've had some bad luck with cis girls but even then not all of them, just the ones ive been attracted to and pursued romantically (lol). That's as far as it goes.
>>
>>8536646
Gays are just as capable as straight men, I agree.
>>
>>8535881
I mean, I think straight people aren't quite as smart and are a little up their own assess, but some of my best friends are straight, you can't say I hate straight people.
>>
File: 9601874[1].jpg (41KB, 200x167px) Image search: [Google]
9601874[1].jpg
41KB, 200x167px
>>8536636
>>8536643
>>8536801

Gotta love all the SJWs here. The best part is that you people probably think you have some kind of moral high ground too. I honestly can't get enough of it.
>>
>>8536810
Oh yeah that's another thing, y'all straights also always react so emotionally, like jeez y'all gotta be less sensitive sometimes.
>>
>>8536814
I know you've got to be baiting with a claim like that, but I'm actually bi.
>>
>>8536841
>baiting

Lmao nah. I'm not serious, but it's not baiting to give an equally stupid answer to the heavily misguided daily "are you all really a bunch of SJWs who want to ruin videogames"/"lol I trigger u"/anyvarietyofthisshit threads that get posted on this board by 14 year olds with political views shaped by 4chan/tumblr/reddit.
>>
>>8535881
They want me dead.
It's stupid not to hate people who want you dead.
>>
This is going to sound edgy but I don't give a fuck about the existence of other groups outside of my family/friends.
>>
>>8536848
Well, I'll have to be forgiven for calling you an SJW when you hate, distrust or disrespect straight people. Because that's exactly what they do and that's one of the major ugly flaws that characterises their entire regressive ideology.

If it's not okay to say gay men are diseased, perverted flamers, it shouldn't be okay to call straight men violent, retarded apes. But right there is another thing that characterises the SJW ideology: rampant hypocrisy.
>>
>>8536866
But gay men are dynamic and interesting characters.
Straight and bi men are literally all violent, stupid and annoying apes.
>>
>>8536866
You need to calm down. The SJW menace is made up. Only idiots get involved in this stupid "SJW" vs. "Anti-SJW"(or alt-right, whatever the fuck it's called now) war. No one really responds seriously to these threads because these threads are fucking stupid.
>>
>>8536884
Gay men are still men, though.
>>
The funniest part of the entire SJW accusation here is that the vast majority of SJW are white straight cis upperclass college "educated" women.
>>
>>8536911
It's literally just straight white women and men patting each other on the back while the occasional nonwhite walks by.
It's the most retarded shit tbqhwyf
>>
>>8536896
>The SJW menace is made up.
t. SJW
>>
>>8536926
t. 14 year old who is "very serious about politics"
>>
>>8536896
Weak ass apologetics.
>>
I like straight people more than any letters, even my own. The LGBT community is one of the most vile, aggressive, and petty groups of people I've ever seen. Straight people are the only refuge from that.

All of my friends are straight.
>>
>>8536636
And faggots are worthless ex crazed drug using pozzed degenerates with no semblance of family since you a different route person every couple of days on average.
You are nothing and do nothing for society.
Not to mention you're flaming faggots that whore for attention.
>>
>>8537119
get off the internet kid
>>
>>8535881
No, sometimes I think I hate gay people, just because they hate us trannies though.
>>
>>8536896
>The SJW menace is made up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

I know 1 ultra liberal college going full retard isnt exactly a civil war but you have to admit something substantial is going on here
>>
>>8537213

>dat video

Affirmative action at its finest.
>>
File: tumblr_nk2vecwgo61roc3avo1_1280.jpg (73KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk2vecwgo61roc3avo1_1280.jpg
73KB, 610x458px
>>8535881
The reason I hate straight people is because they seem to think that making a copy of themselves is somehow a great thing to do.
Like there's not enough stupid ugly people in the world.
>inb4 muh white race! - albinos aren't going extinct anytime soon
>>
>>8537273
>Like there's not enough stupid ugly people in the world.
me walking by your mom's hospital room as she's having you
>>
File: sUeQSD1.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sUeQSD1.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
>>8537277
Hey, I didn't choose to be born.
I wish I hadn't been but some stupid breeders made it happen because they were too dumb to use protection and couldn't control themselves enough to keep from bumping uglies.
>>
>>8536643
>>8536636
>violent retarded apes

straight men have built / invented probably 97% of the things that make civilization possible, and do a similar percentage of the dangerous, thankless jobs that keep it all running smoothly.

go ahead and eradicate us. humanity would be back to cave dwelling and feces-flinging inside 2 generations.

oh and good luck being "gender nonconforming" without modern medical science to supply you with "gender confirming" hormones and surgery.
>>
>>8537286
But you chose to stay alive~
>>
>>8537308
sweetie no one is being eradicated chill out lmao
the logistics dont work out why are you so panicked
>>
>>8537321
>the logistics don't work out

yet.
>>
>>8537331
you've been reading too much /pol/ and you think the day of the rope and the day when feminists take over the world is coming.
it isn't.
>>
>>8537331
Well in that hypothetical situation sexuality will be less of a thing about genitals and reproductive organs and more about desires. At that point the Gay - Straight spectrum will barely be applicable, of course most will probably still gravitate towards them.
>>
>>8537308

Virile alpha males are always going to be desirable.
It is their very nature.
>>
>>8537331
And when they do you had better fucking watch out.
>>
>>8535881
Nah, you're okay. Straight dudes are actually fun to be around. I'm just annoyed by the straight middle-aged housewives who dye their hair a bright pink/purple and call themselves queer.
>>
>>8535881
I wish they'd stop being evil.
>>
>>8537308

>the demographic majority for the entirety of human history have done the majority of things

fucking shocked
>>
File: upset.jpg (53KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
53KB, 357x346px
>>8536636
>>8536810
>>8537119
Triggered much?
>>
>>8537106
This. Call me new, naive or whatever but all I've seen on this board since I got here is hatred and whining about shit that doesn't matter. Well, no, I can't say that. There are a few threads about useful things to various groups and generals that are only partly filled with this text-based garbage fire.
>>
>>8537273
Uhh, it is. Everyone has a chance to make a person who could carry their ideals into the future in an effort to outbreed whatever group they don't like, though most people just choose the general group called "idiots." Plus, a child is literally the closest person in any couple's family. Why wouldn't they think that is awesome? Did children kill your parents or something?
>>
>>8538318
Ideals are personal, not imposed.
>>
>>8538559
What does that have to do with it? Pretty much every breeding couple I know thinks that way and it's logistically true. Genetic survival doesn't stop at being the apex predator of the planet. Breed or die knowing you are allowing your attributes to stop at you. Just because you don't care or don't like it doesn't mean it isn't true.
>>
>>8538600
You don't seem intelligent enough to even understand what I said. Just because you have a child doesn't mean he's a robot you can program however you want as if he's gonna keep your ideals forever on the mere basis that they are yours. Free will is stronger than that, thankfully.
>>
>>8538600
>Genetic survival

Bringing children into this sick, sad world is literally child abuse.
If you really loved your kids you would have aborted them.

Breeders have children for 2 reasons:
1. Because they are stupid.
2. Because they want people they can boss around and make do things for them and take care of them when they are old.
>>
>>8538632
Of course it's not imposed but your upbringing and the ideals taught to you are carried on as long as you don't spend your whole life rebelling against it. It's like you only believe in nature. Nurture exists, for better or worse and it affects us all to varying degrees.
>>
>>8538647
>being this spiteful
Just give up, then. Live in hedonism because you feel like there is no reason to make the world a better place. I mean, why would you want to if you won't be there for it?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.