[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans sophie's choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: 6jF1FSs.jpg (100KB, 799x500px) Image search: [Google]
6jF1FSs.jpg
100KB, 799x500px
Would you rather:
> pass perfectly, but be plain
> be beautiful, but not pass
>>
>>8535830
Pass perfectly, duh. And I'd still look better than i do now
>>
>>8535830
How can you be beautiful and not pass? Wouldn't that mean you just look great as a guy?
>>
>>8535840
Androgyny can be very attractive.
>>
>>8535830
I don't know. It's a confusing question because >>8535840

Can you just post pairs of pictures to show the options?
>>
>>8535845
I had doubts coming to this thread but I would agree, andros can be perfect but if you could, why wouldnt you want to be more girly if youre trying to BE a girl?
>>
File: andro vs pass mtf.jpg (160KB, 1121x643px) Image search: [Google]
andro vs pass mtf.jpg
160KB, 1121x643px
>>8535840
>>8535858
MtF example
>>
>>8535920
(to clarify, these people are both cis)
>>
File: andro vs pass ftm.jpg (136KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
andro vs pass ftm.jpg
136KB, 1024x682px
>>8535840
>>8535858
FtM example
(side note, why are 90% of pictures of androgynous female models in black and white??)
>>
>>8535920
I don't find Andreja beautiful. I can appreciate androgyny but only when it makes the person's gender unclear. Androgynous but not passing to me isn't beautiful.
>>
>>8535935
img upthread might have been a better example
>>
>>8535954
S/he is attractive and androgynous but as much as she looks looks male it detracts from her beauty.

I suspect she is male and angles/shading are being used to obscure her for that reason. Natural pics and she'd be less androgynous and less attractive.
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (56KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
56KB, 396x396px
>>8535962
Maybe Laverne Cox is a good example? I think she's gorgeous, but she doesn't necessarily pass.

As for me, passing/plain, easily. Don't even have to think about it.
>>
Plain is the trutrans option ofc
>>
>>8535830
Im already plain, I just want to be treated as a woman. :/
>>
Pass or no pass?
>>
>>8535869
As someone who looks kind of like that but still passes pretty well (still get clocked rarely), it's a fine line to walk because when you have androgynous-leaning-more-feminine-than-masculine looks what happens is when you get into the really girly stuff it doesn't always look as good. It's like how I look great in very light makeup, too much and I look like a trainwreck.

It's not bad to be beautiful but androgynous. I think the reason I've never had any trouble or had any woman freak out in female spaces is because to most people I look to pretty to possibly be trans.

I dunno. A friend of mine has a turbohon friend who had to ask her if I was trans so I take that as just tipping the scales enough to leave most people in doubt. Having a perfectly passing voice does the rest.
>>
>>8536111
digits
>>
>>8535974
she def passes. I see way more masc women (especially black women) on a daily basis. I've even seen a bunch of cis black women with thick, black facial hair.

>>8535920
I have alot of features in common with andreja, so it kinda sucks that i know im no where near as buetiful as her - and even she doesn't pass. The best i can hope for is getting some sort of chaser husband, i want to be a mother but don't want my child asking why momy looks like a man :(
>>
>>8536111
>man waist
>man jaw
>hiding face with oversized glasses
>hiding brow with hat
>hair deliberately over shoulders
>needs highly covering swimsuit
>attempt at feminine posture
>while also hiding body shape from camera
>>
>>8536179
tfw even beautiful cis women dont pass
>>
>>8536182
It's almost like people say they don't pass not because they don't pass, but because they are trans. Most of the time they are just being vicious cunts when they say someone doesn't pass, unless they obviously dont pass.
>>
>>8536182
>beautiful cis women
ugly hons*
>>
>>8536199
"Pass" is code for "conventionally attractive" on this board I swear
>>
>>8536204
Nah, it's not even that. It's just an easy-to-use method of being a shit stain. I don't expect anything less from 4chan, though.
>>
>>8535830
i would rather be beautiful and not pass, but i'm pretty sure i'm nonbinary.
inb4 there are only 2 genders.
>>
File: Adrian+Lebreton[1].jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Adrian+Lebreton[1].jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>8535845
but Lebrteon passes
and I would totally love to look like that
>>
File: maya mones.jpg (37KB, 481x582px) Image search: [Google]
maya mones.jpg
37KB, 481x582px
>>8535840
I think this is the perfect example
>Doesn't pass at all
>Bone structure interesting enough to be a Vogue model
Incidentally she hates her face and wants FFS despite being a model so i guess that answers OP's question.
>>
>>8535835
/thread desu
>>
>>8536111
name?
>>
>>8536299
It's sad how your perceptions can be warped by your own extreme lack of passing.

Not trolling, just being honest.

To a cis observer, this person would maybe pass (depending on voice and stuff). But this is only based on this picture, which, let's be real, is pretty low quality.

In a real sense though, this person does not /pass/

You can say that passing to random cis people is enough for you, but it's not. I know it's not, and so do you.
>>
>>8537313
No you're just delusional. I would never assume this person is a man.
>>
>>8535830
I don't care.

Being beutiful would have to mean serious tits/ass, longer legs and slenderer feet ... but slightly increased height, say approaching 6 feet reducing my passability?

And perfect passing would have to mean smaller torso, smaller hands, less manjaw, more feminine forehead and narrower shoulders, but probably no more blowjob lips?

I can't conceive of too much difference there.
>>
>>8535830

Here's one for you, OP.

Prove this
>be beautiful, but not pass
exists.
>>
>>8535840
Look like a Kardashian style plastic bimbo. You'd be beautiful and have guys all over you but they'd all know you had that much surgery to hide your man body
>>
>>8535933
Pass perfectly but be plain no question
>>
>>8536111
seems pretty manly to me
>>
>>8539466
apparently she's cis? >>8536182
but it's one anon's word so I have my doubts
>>
>>8539477
>>8536182
(((she))) is not (((cis)))
>lurk moar
>>
File: 2.jpg (600KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
600KB, 2048x1536px
>>8539477
>tfw
>>
>>8539483
I tend not to lurk on boards where they use echos
>>
>>8539489
>(((boards))) where (((they))) use(((echos)))
sure buddy
>>
I'm already passable but plain, being pretty would be nice but I'm glad I pass. Still pretty hard not to feel inadequate tho
>>
>>8539488
>that adams apple
>>
File: 323412.jpg (782KB, 2048x1359px) Image search: [Google]
323412.jpg
782KB, 2048x1359px
>>8536111
>pleb definition
>>
>>8536285
this desu
I wish there were more discussion about/from enbies, like how do y'all feel about it? I feel like I got meme'd into "ur a gurll xx", like depression made me so vulnerable that I thought I must have been full trans despite never really identifying as female. In fact I literally used to think I was intersex when I was a kid despite being xy
>>
>>8541046
How did you feel not male?
>>
>>8541050
I don't really know, I don't feel anything now that I'm on hrt (8 months), but before starting the idea of masculinising made me want to balcony dive. I always thought of myself as femboy/tomboy or something. I don't know what feeling male or feeling female even means, every time I try to explain to myself it just devovles into gender stereotyping, I just know that before I wanted to kill myself and now I feel pretty okay relatively speaking.
>>
>>8541056
>I don't know what feeling male or feeling female even means
It doesn't mean anything. Plenty of people are the same as you and many of them opt to be trans because of it.

Disliking masculinization and wanting to be something like a femboy/tomboy is fine whether you call yourself trans or not and whether you prefer female pronouns or not.
>>
>>8541094
Okay but does that make me nb or...? I prefer female pronouns though
>>
>>8535830
>> pass perfectly, but be plain
this is me currently and it works just fine
>>
>>8541110
"nb" and "trans" are just labels. Use whichever suits you and is most comfortable. Same for pronouns.

Whichever you pick, the underlying reason behind it is something you share with both trans girls and enbies.
>>
>>8541117
Oh okay... Thanks!
>>
>>8541209
: )
>>
You get to be a girl, BUT choose one:

>you're plain/ugly but nobody knows you were ever a boy

>you're beautiful but it's public knowledge you were a boy who chose this
>>
>>8539758
that bulge tho
>>
>>8543914
Confirmed tranner.
>>
>>8536204
That's what it means everywhere but at least here we don't hide from the fact.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.