[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a tranny out of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 179x281px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 179x281px
Born too early to a conservative bigot senpai and little to no access to information because of that I am supposed to die
>>
>>8535454
Almost forgot to add I am bitter af if it wasn't obvious already
>>
File: 1498959181079.jpg (54KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1498959181079.jpg
54KB, 1080x608px
>>8535454
Lel that tesla coil looks like a penis
>>
>>8535458
How old? It might not be too late.
What are your thoughts on younger transitioners and passers?
>>
>>8535969
>30 and very jelly
>>
>>8535454
Hint-if you're above 25 and haven't killed yourself from your dysphoria yet, you're not trans and don't deserve transition. You're a fetishist AGP hon who will make all the rest of us look bad and cause more real trans women to be murdered because of your selfishness in achieving your sissyfication fetish.

If, by some miracle, you're actually dysphoric but didn't transition because you're braindead and born to scum, either deal with it, or hasten the inevitable and kill yourself now.

But don't you fucking dare transition, since you will NEVER pass and NEVER even be thought of as a woman.
>>
>>8536064
>Hint-if you're above 14 and haven't killed yourself from your dysphoria yet, you're not trans and don't deserve transition.
FTFY
>>
>>8536070
Nice même
It's 25, 14 is too young because most people can't transition under 18.

And besides, ALL real trans people would have a suicide attempt or two by then.
>>
>>8536078
If you have suicide "attempts" you're just a an attention whore, either that or an idiot. At least take the effort to do it right if you're going to kill yourself
>>
>>8536084
Hard to do in a house with no doors
>>
>>8536064
ow the edge
>>
>>8536093
Just go jump off a bridge
>>
Hint-if you're above [the age at which I transitioned] and haven't killed yourself from your dysphoria yet, you're not trans and don't deserve transition. You're a fetishist AGP hon who will make all the rest of us look bad and cause more real trans women to be murdered because of your selfishness in achieving your sissyfication fetish.
If, by some miracle, you're actually dysphoric but didn't transition because you're braindead and born to scum, either deal with it, or hasten the inevitable and kill yourself now.
But don't you fucking dare transition, since you will NEVER pass and NEVER even be thought of as a woman.
>>
>>8536064
I will suicide on 29 july
>>
>>8536145
Why then?
>>
>>8536149
I need to rehearse to prepare myself mentally
>>
>>8536132
Stop it,
>if(([age at which you transitioned]<[age at which I transitioned]),"
just because somebody wasn't as lucky to get the chance to transition that early doesn't mean they aren't trans!
>",if(([age at which you transitioned]>[age at which I transitioned]),"
you're the hon who isn't trans, just like everybody else who transitioned after [age at which I transitioned]!
>",""),"
we shouldn't be divisive
>")
>>
>>8535917
It is a penis, it just looks like a tesla coil
>>
>>8536064
>You have to be this suicidal to trans
>>
>>8536078
>too young because most people can't transition
Sorry, failure does not stop you being falsetrans. But we both know you didn't really attempt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.