[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming Out Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1snq0rh7d9ny.png (1MB, 1080x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1snq0rh7d9ny.png
1MB, 1080x1070px
Post em
>>
> haha hey mom i dont really like girls i think, i think im gay

> wh-what why? you like girls, you've always liked girls though. there's no way you're gay you only look kinda gay, but that doesn't mean you're gay. shut up you're now gay.

i dont think she thinks im gay rn, just thinks i was joking.
>>
>>8534375

*you're not gay.
>>
>Come out first to group of online friends
>Lady Gaga announces "Born This Way" album
>"This is fate's way of telling me I need to come out to my family."
>Fast forward to Coming Out Day a month later
>Too scared to actually tell my mom so I left a note on my bedroom mirror before going to class
>Mom supports me happily, dad found out a few years later and is good too

My mom was not honestly too cool with me cutting my hair and dressing more masculine at first, but she doesn't care now.
>>
>>8534375
>just thinks i was joking
oh my god

mine:

>mom I think I might like guys as well

>what?! you think girls are stupid or something?!

>*literally never talk about it again as this was clearly not an episode of reality*
>>
>>8534438

yeah. I dunno, on the other hand she is really fucking observant of "faggy" things i do when im around here
>>
>>8534465
Pass everything off as a joke
Even if you're caught blowing 5 of your friends while crossdressing as a japanese schoolgirl.
>>
File: 1497544378406.jpg (1MB, 1599x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1497544378406.jpg
1MB, 1599x2600px
>>8534465
maybe just cause it reminds her of the idea that you could be gay, not cause she believes you really are gay.

>>8534509
I wonder if being ironically gay actually could work for some people, not least for one's own sanity having to deal with people all the time. brush everything off as just messing around no matter how ridiculous. having gay sex is just the new trend, everybody does it. get with the times grampa.
>>
>>8534201
I came out as MtF to my parents two nights ago and cried a lot while doing it, I made them promise not to tell my little brother or anyone else and they agreed. They seemed supportive of it but just want me to be sure it is what I want / who I am before I start HRT or something like that.
>>
just told my mate and he was like "i love you man" and we both cried and hugged.
Told him about how i felt bit of confusion, feeling lonely looking for a guy and he helped me get on the dating scene.

He's a top don.

Mother said, "You kept that from me? I love you no matter who you want to be with..." and that led into a long rant about finding the right partner and not getting tricked and using protection.

Wont tell my dad cause he'd hit me, repeatedly.
>>
>"hey everyone I'm bi"
>k cool, whatever gets you off

~4 months later

>"hey guys, I'm also trans"
>everyone is supportive and accepting except for my parents who won't talk to me now
They are letting me transition though, so at least I have that going for me.
>>
>>8534642
reminds me of that post where they two guys get married and adopt a kid but say no homo every time they do anything
>>
>>8534416
>My mom was not honestly too cool with me cutting my hair and dressing more masculine at first

LOL
being a lesbian is easy mode
it doesnt even count as far as i'm concerned
>>
>was always pretty girly
>fell in love with a lesbian
>she fully accepted me
>few months into our relationship I came out to her as trans
>she again accepted me fully

Gonna be hard with everyone else but I feel stronger with her.
>>
>come out as mtf
>super cringy and awkward
>next day say i was wrong

i still wonder what would've happened if i didn't fuck that up
>>
>>8541868
I'm in the closet and my parents know I supported prop 8. How can I come out now?
>>
File: 1497685248541.jpg (74KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1497685248541.jpg
74KB, 500x365px
>I think I want to be a girl
>Oh cool, let me buy you cute clothes and teach you how to shave your legs.
>(so i don't have to deal with the fact I am losing my only son)

She was very upset at first and tried to hide it but she seems cool with it now, I think
>>
>>8538084
lmfao
>>
>>8542308
found it
>>
File: no homo.jpg (93KB, 647x614px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
93KB, 647x614px
then forgot to post it fml
>>
>>8542421
I don't like that no homo about picking a boy from China.
>>
>>8542735
what did he mean by this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.