[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A reminder from your favorite board.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

A reminder from your favorite board.
>>
>>8534094
>Red column
This is why STDs should be eradicated immediately.
>Yellow column
Don't care, not gay
>Orange column
HIV people should be executed. Rope doesn't cost 600k and can even be reused.
>>
>>8534094
The last column doesn't even matter. The federal government might spend $2bil on hiv but they receive around $3-$6bil/yr in corporate tax from Gilead sciences alone...
>>
>>8534094
You know, you're posting this as though the sensible among us don't already know being gay fucking sucks, when in reality I knew this shit sucks, but what can I do other than live with this curse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>inb4 then just be straight anon :^)
Would if I could (spoiler: cant)
>>
>lesbian
>lowest HIV rates
>mental health is ok, some studies show we are more mentally healthy than straight women, others show we are less
>highest monogamy rates out of all groups
Our only downside is domestic abuse but that study's methodology was flawed. Same thing for lesbian bed death which was debunked.

Feels good. Also lesbian monogamy and STD rates counterbalance all the gay male ones, leaving the gay community as a whole neutral.
>>
>>8534150
Also we are the least promiscuous, forgot that one.
>>
correlation does not imply causation

those statistics are dire primarily because society marginalizes sexual minorities

of course, that does not excuse the badly-behaved sexual minorities who perpetuate these awful statistics by being taking needless risk and being uneducated
>>
>>8534150
>>8534153
>breaking news, most privileged sex still most privileged!
>>
>study done in the Netherlands
DROPPED.

Even North Korea is more reliable.
>>
>>8534316
This.
>>
Faggots getting butthurt
>>
>>8534094
>christian research
>stats with self reported answers
>blaming gay people because they are depressed thanks to an oppressive society
A reminder that you are a faggot
>>
>>8534316
>>8534327
Explain?
>>
>>8534094
>Most do bad things
>The only solution is to attack them all, rather than attack the ones doing bad things
OK, if you say so...
>>
>>8536623
Do you think the same thing about jews, cuck?
>>
>>8536551
They've ruined a bunch of studies because they're weak af but still get published - like a whole bunch of them were invalidated when a researcher in child development in the UK proved them wrong and when confronted they ranted about gender theory (unsubstantial).
>>
>>8537618
Why wouldn't they? Did you somehow mistake this for an anti-Jew board?
>>
>>8534094
>coming to /tttt/ with a statistic on gays
>>
>>8537618
Yes... How can an entire race be blamed for the actions of some of its members?
>Not to mention, jews were oppressed and targeted by Hitler because they were a scapegoat for extreme privilege
>>I wonder who else treats certain people as a scapegoat for privilege nowadays? Hmm...

Also
>cuck
Nice arguement.
>>
>>8537948
>How can an entire race be blamed for the actions of some of its members?
>not knowing genetics

normalfaggots lmao
>>
>>8539082
>Genetics are the main, if not the only, determinant of behaviour and actions
Pseudointellectuals lmao
>>
>>8534094
Practically every single source referenced in that image is too old to be useful.

It even cites NARTH, a gay conversion organization. Nice try.
>>
>>8540034
Yet your happy when statistics you like come from biased organizations or are badly out of date.
>>
>>8540063
You don't know me, friend. When I post a bullshit infographic on your board, you can call me on it. You're the one who came to us with this garbage though. That's on you.
>>
>>8534094
Pol, where most means all, any number below 100 is 100 and outliers are a myth.

Pol is most retarded board on 4chan. Even b is better
>>
>>8540123
>You don't know me, friend.
Oh really. Let's see if that's true. What was the last infographic whose sources you attacked?

>You're the one who came to us with this garbage though. That's on you.
I'm not OP friendo.
>>
>>8540192
Why do so many of you come here?
>>
>>8540210
No idiot. I'm from here.

I'm just unlike you in lacking a bias against facts I don't like.
>>
>>8540270
Calling OP's image "facts" displays a bias all your own.
>>
>>8536551
You gotta be Dutch to understand.
>>
>>8540296
I'm not calling it facts and I haven't read it. My only point here is the open bias in your attempt to dismiss it.
>>
>>8540312
So what do you call your attempt to dismiss my criticism of it?
>>
>>8540324
Criticism.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.