[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone here forced to crossdress when they were younger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

Was anyone here forced to crossdress when they were younger? It started for me because we were really poor and I had to wear my older sister's handmedowns when I was really young.
My sister, my mom and sister, and an older sister of one my friend's forced me into dresses and makeup on multiple occasions. The most traumatic was when my sister and mom forced me to wear my sister's ballet leotard/tutu, full makeup and made me go show my dad and his friend that was over. I remember crying and my mom and dad got into a big fight over it.

Ever since my teens I've had a sexual confusion, an intense CD/Sissy fetish and mild to moderate dysphoria.

I'm 26 and still fully dress head to toe from time to time for sexual purposes but I'm usually just depressed afterwards. Curious to see if anyone else was forced to be fem at a young age
>>
you're not a tranny
you're just messed up in a different way
that's not dyphoria
that's ptsd
>>
>>8533241
>The most traumatic was when my sister and mom forced me to wear my sister's ballet leotard/tutu, full makeup and made me go show my dad and his friend that was over. I remember crying and my mom and dad got into a big fight over it.
Wow, this is awful, I'm so sorry OP.
>>
*hug*
>>
>>8533250
came to that conclusion in therapy :/

>>8533265
pretty terrible, the worst part is it gets brought every so often as a "funny family memory"

>>8533298
>>
File: 1494288924547.png (15KB, 353x431px) Image search: [Google]
1494288924547.png
15KB, 353x431px
>>8533241

Not really forced, but the kindergarten/preschool I went to had Chinese teaching staff and they would hold traditional Chinese plays where both boys and girls wore dresses and makeup and sang in Chinese.

Looking back, I wish that my parents had both made me continue to learn Chinese and also to wear dresses.
>>
damn OP thats really really shitty I'm sorry
I hope your parents or sisters apologized to you for that now that a long time has passed, that sounds like straight up abuse :(
>>
>>8533471

nope, them forcing me to dress up has been brought up a few rare times in the past but under the guise of funny family time memories
>>
>>8533510
obviously im not a therapist but you should tell them that shit was not ok
i'd feel incredibly hurt and find it really hard to care about people who subjected to me and then now think its alright to laugh about...and this is coming from someone with a CD fetish on hrt for 8 months
>>
What I meant to say is just this post turned me on and *hug* OP
>>
>>8533241
I wonder if you were AGP to start with or being forced to live a fapfic turned you AGP.
>>
>>8533241
whelp. thanks for the new fetish
>>
>>8533241
>dress head to toe from time to time for sexual purposes
more about this? are you getting w guys? or chasers?
>>
>hon posting his insane masturbation fantasies and /lgbt/ morons buying it

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>8536213
her*
>>
>>8533241
that's hot
>>
>>8533241
My mother wanted a girl when I was born so while I was growing up she'd sometimes dress me in girls clothes.

Did it on my own for a while through my teens.

Ended up with a fuck buddy who had me dress to satisfy his kink.
>>
>>8536213
>Implying trannies are not turning their fantasy into real life
>>
>>8536328
What clothes?

Why did you do it as a teen?
>>
>>8536368
Apparently dresses. Funny thing is I didn't find this out until my 20's so dressing in my teens must have been something subconscious.

I just liked dressing when I was a teen. Part of a sexual fantasy. Stopped when I was about 18 and didn't do it again until my weird fuck buddy asked.
>>
>>8536421
What did you dress in as a teen?
>>
>>8536442
my mother's clothes. panties, bras, dresses, heels
>>
>>8533241
Ye i remember my mom telling me to wear tights beneath my clothes to school cause she said it was really cold. Also my big sis dressed me up once in a really frilly dress.

That said i wasn't really "forced", more like persuaded when i really wasn't very happy about the idea before or during the time i was wearing those things.
>>
one time my mom and sister dressed me up in my sister's clothes and told my dad that I was her friend from school and he believed it. I turned out gay, not trans so it probably didn't affect me
>>
had a pervert aunt that used to dress me up when i was at her place since i was a little child.
>>
>>8538977
are u AGP now?
>>
>>8538983
kind of. i am closet, only aunt knows. i never had sex with men though but i fantasize about it a lot.
>>
File: O RLY...jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
O RLY...jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>8533241
Right, indeed, sure.

That's only like the most common obvious fetish fantasy around.
>>
>>8538977
That same fucked up aunt with the dildoes?
>>
>>8533382
>the worst part is it gets brought every so often as a "funny family memory"
You ever think that maybe you're making a bigger deal out of it than it really is and you're just using it as an excuse for your unorthodox sexual tastes?
>>
>>8538661
How did you feel about the tights?
>>
That doesn't make you trans.
>>
>>8539898
>implying she isn't
>>
>>8539601
I'd say the crying and the parents fighting and the very related fetishes OP has as an adult mean this event was probably a pretty big deal in OP's life...

>>8539898
OP didnt say anything about being fucking trans.
>>
>>8533241
drama class. for some comedy act, she made girls dress like boys, and boys dress like girls. had to wear a dress and a pantyhouse
>>
>>8539976
>she
by "she" I meant teacher. And one other time, I was forced to dance with a girl. No one wanted to be paired with me because I was the creepy kid.

i don't miss drama class at all.
>>
>>8539976
But girls don't normally have to wear pantyhose...
>>
>>8533241

>dressing up for daddy

tell me more.
>>
>>8539197
idk if she had dildoes, she just dressed me up and make up and shit. told me to act girly etc.
>>
>>8539842
I don't remember, it probably felt awkward and i must've been afraid of someone else seeing them. I do remember telling her "b-but they're for girls mom" and her telling me that nobody was going to see them so it didn't matter.
>>
>>8539976
kinda similar for me except i filled in for a sick girl once and the teacher thought it was hilarious how i was better at being a girl than the original actor so she made me act in drag for quite a few parts for the rest of the primary school year because she was obsessed w dame edna and rupaul.

if only she knew i was mtf trans now..
>>
>>8533241

reminds me of this

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shadow-boxing/201611/boys-dressed-girls-who-became-serial-killers

wtf is it with mothers making their sons dress up was a girls?
>>
>>8540635
lol i hope u realise psychologytoday is like buzzfeed of mental health issues. just read the headlines of some of the other articles, pure controversial click bait titles with articles written by journalists that know little about the practice of psychology.
>>
>>8540635
In my case (mentioned above), my mother wanted a girl when I was born. Just glad I didn't turn out to be a serial killer.
>>
>>8533241
never happened to me.

One time my dad saw me doing a little threading image. I was putting yarn through string and it(looked like I was sewing)

I was like 10 and he told me to cut that shit the fuck out and get a girlfriend. Then he stormed out.
>>
>>8533241

I had to dress as a boy to attend school, plays ports, and to go to work early (at age 12) to help support my family. Girls were allowed to attend school, but it was safer to be seen as male, attacks and rape were common. But this is practiced in many parts of the world.

My father also hated having a daughter and sometimes used to rage at me for acting in a way typical of a girl, playing with dolls, etc. I think that damaged my self-image a lot.

After I moved to the US, I felt safer dressed as a male, and can still pass sometimes.

Although I identify as a woman, I still feel uncomfortable dressing like one, it makes me feel vulnerable and weak. I have been acting typically male for so long though that I have trouble interacting with other women or knowing how to act as one.
>>
>>8533241
I think you have a problem that only my magic fluid can cure anon. It's free if you'd like to try some
>>
>>8544690
The abusive part sucks but I would definitely be strict with a daughter. I want assertive children that will bring value to the world. I don't know how you are but I bet you have some great traits as a person from playing sports and dealing with a male mindset. Even more than most boys.
>>
>>8533241
>when I was younger I always loved going to my grandmas house
>We had a large extended family 11 aunties and uncles
>Cousins would come over regularly, we were the only family who lived in the same town as grandma
>Whenever the cousins came over I always wanted to be with the girls
>they were all at a similar age to me, and the boys usually just played soccer or wrestling and other boring stuff
>We would usually play dressups, the younger kids would be the judges and would give us themes for what outfit we had to wear, (eg: swimming, elegant, ect...)
>There wasn't that many male clothes
>I always found an excuse to wear one of the multitude of dresses
>When I got a little older I started to get aroused by doing this, although I didn't know it at the time, I just thought that my penis being erect meant I had to pee (I was like 8-9)
>I loved wearing the dresses, I would do twirls in front of the mirror and act all girly.
>I think I wanted to do it for a combination of being trans and wanting to be a girl, as well as liking the taboo aspect, or the feeling of the fabrics.

>A little late when I was older (maybe like 9-10ish), we were going to put on a play for everyone.
>We raided the dressups and made up some characters
>I ended up being the villain
>because I was the villain I had to ware black clothes
>the only black clothes we had was a black leotard
>It was fun rehearsing, but once we had to actually perform I suddenly realised that I'd be cross dressing in front of the entire family
>I hid in the bathroom not wanting to actually go through with it, but the girls basically peer pressured me into doing it
>it was okay in the end, I basically hammed it up the entire time and I actually liked it.

Not so much forced, but I made a commitment and I had to follow through.
>>
>>8533241
>forced me into dresses and makeup on multiple occasions

plz go away with these forced fem fantasies
>>
>>8544690
Which country?

>>8544975
>but I would definitely be strict with a daughter.
Stricter than with a son? Why? In what way?
>>
>>8545065
shut up, moar pls
>>
>>8545065
Dude, me and my big sister did that to my friend when I was 11. Other kids forcing a boy to put on a dress and makeup is not something that happens only in fantasy.
>>
>>8547392
Basically the same here, I had a friend over at the same time my sister had her friend over and we convinced my friend to crossdress. We even stuffed his shirt with tissues.
>>
>>8547396
Why did you do it? How did you convince him?

Guessing you're mtf yourself.
>>
>>8547506
I was 10 and it seemed funny, he was fine with it. So we had fun and dressed him up, it was just kids having fun. Also I'm not MtF
>>
>>8547553
>Also I'm not MtF
Whoa. Cis girl?
>>
>>8547558
Nope, cis male.
>>
>>8547568
Now this is really something out of an AGP story...
>>
>>8547602
I do have a sissification fetish (not on me, on others) but I didn't even have sexual thoughts as a 10 year old so.
>>
>>8547619
>not on me, on others
I'm always surprised when people like you exist. What do you find hot about it?
>>
>>8547641
It's about power really, you have the power to make them go as far as to be nothing but a defenseless girl against their will.
>>
>>8547653
Is it a sadistic power, a caring power, something else?
>>
>>8547653
god I wish someone like you would find me and drag me kicking and screaming to femininity
>>
>>8547661
Usually sadistic, though I could imagine scenarios where it's caring.
>>
>>8547665
My desires from the other perspective are a mix of masochism and wanting to be cared for.
>>
>>8547681
If you want I can link you to my discord and we could ERP.
>>
>>8533241
>tfw my cousins did this to me
>tfw I [spoiler]secretly loved it despite acting like I hated it[/spoiler]
>>
>be 14
>not really aware of sexuality, but jerk off whenever I can
>friend also 14
>always at his house
>one day we're alone
>"anon, know what I like to do? I get dressed in my sister's clothes"
>she's 16
>puzzled as to why, but whatever
>"c'mon. let's do it"
>follow him into his sister's room and start going through her clothes
>at first I thought "ok, he's going to put on her jeans and t-shirt but no. goes right for the dresses
>picks two out, one for me and another for him
>then he goes to her underwear drawer
>at this point I'm really confused
>he tells me to go into the bathroom and get dressed and he'll get dressed in the bedroom
>I go in and start getting dressed.
>how the fuck do you put on a bra?
>finish and come out
>he's got a little black dress on, heels and he's stuffed his bra
>tells me to stuff mine
>he does a spin and asks me how he looks
>I say "OK" but can't help noticing he's tenting the front of the dress
>says he's going to jerk off now because dressing up gets him horny
>sits in a chair and pulls his cock out of the panties and starts stoking
>after a minute or so he asks if I want to play husband and wife
>I guess so
>he says that he's the husband and I'm the wife
>tells me to kneel between his legs and suck him off
>I literally have no idea what I'm doing
>he takes my head and puts it on his cock and moves it up and down
>he starts thrusting and tells me he's going to shoot
>empties his cock in my mouth
>he looses interest in dressing and tells me we should put the clothes back before someone comes home
>I go home and jerk off
>becomes a regular thing, except he wouldn't even bother getting dressed
>when he know I was coming over he's pick out an outfit for me and have me dress for him
>then we'd have sex
>>
>>8548302
Wow.
You were a real go-with-the-flow 14 year old, huh?
>>
>>8548482
More like naive.
>>
>>8548302
Almost same thing but I friend had caught me dressing in my garage. He would have me dress and take care of him and then i would leave. He had me at a moments notice and at the time i liked it. Only lasted little over 6 months because his Dad was transferred and the family moved.
>>
>>8548302
How do AGPs spot each other?
>>
>>8548302
Why didn't this happen to me?

Oh right no friends.
>>
File: 1480285645411.jpg (143KB, 1265x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1480285645411.jpg
143KB, 1265x1285px
>>8536223
I hate these people
>>
>>8548302
>this never happened
>>
>>8551602
Don't ruin it!
>>
>>8533241
pretty hot desu :3
>>
>>8538661
What did the dress look like?
>>
>>8547860
same here
my cousin still dresses me
>>
>>8555548
it was like your stereotypical pink princess dress, p-pretty embarassing desu
>>
>>8557360
How old are you both now? Does she know you're trans?
>>
>>8559166
Eh, don't feel too bad. When I was 9 my older brother made me wear my younger sister's nightgown, and around my fairly anti-LGBT dad too, just so I could play his then-new PlayStation 2....only for him to say that he was just kidding about it. Though I had trans feelings before then it was pretty embarrassing myself.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.