[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boymode General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

File: imarealboyo.png (415KB, 770x604px) Image search: [Google]
imarealboyo.png
415KB, 770x604px
Hello, haven't made a new thread in a while so here it goes! This is a community for MtFs that have for one reason or another decided to stay in boymode.

Boymode is a place for us who have decided to cope with dysphoria without transitioning, perhaps you don't feel you don't pass well enough or you don't want to go on HRT/Get surgery or whatever reason you might have. Whether you're coping by being feminine or masculine you're all welcome to talk and take on the struggle together, or just to hang out with people in similar situations!

Feel free to join the discord server too at discord.gg/HVYUFKY
>>
>>
>>8533032
This isn't gaygen! But that's a nice pic
>>
>>8532957
Is this for people who are on hrt but still go boymode too?
>>
>>8533268
Yes, a few of us are still on hormones to stay feminine but still present as boys.
>>
File: 1489777635185.gif (1MB, 268x113px)
1489777635185.gif
1MB, 268x113px
>>
I can't take it anymore
>>
File: spooked.jpg (19KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.jpg
19KB, 500x281px
>tfw boymodo
>tfw going to college soon
Hold me, /tttt/
>>
File: 1456954168934.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1456954168934.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
Anybody else feel like you're just wasting your entire youth away?
>>
>>8533392
>tfw 27 now
I already wasted it tbqh phamilia.
>>
>be nbie mtf with androgynous style
>still use the male restroom/pee standing up
>use both he and she pronouns situationally
>small but visible breasts at this point
>lowkey slimthicc

Am I welcome itt?
How can I go back to boymode?
My presentation hasn't really changed much from before my transition. The only difference is I wear a bra now and sometimes I cover up my shadow. I always more or less dressed like a gay femboy but apparently if you wear skin tight clothes it doesn't count as boymode.
>>
>>8533377
What are you worried will happen?
>>
>>8533392
Yep, but I know I'm not capable of achieving things I'd consider not a waste so I've just accepted it.
>>
>>8533420
It's boymode if you present as a boy really, tight clothes doesn't have anything to do with it. I used to wear a binder until I got my breast reduction, but you're welcome even if you're just waiting to go girlmode.
>>
>>8533377
>tfw by the time you go back to school you will already be at least 1 year hrt
>tfw even if you don't go back to school, everyon you work with will eventually notice the changes over time

I'm stuck aren't I?
>>
>>8533420
I think the idea with that is that if you wear tight clothes youre not really trying to hide your fem features and not really presenting as a boy

but you do you
>>
>>8533513

What about cis gay boys that dress similarly?
Are they not presenting male because they wear skinnies or whatever?
>>
>>8533423
They'll probably laugh at me or something.
>>
>>8533677
I know that fear, I hate going outside because I feel like people see me as an effeminate faggot
>>
>>8532957
I am on hrt, but I still attempt to maintain boymode for the sake of my blue collar job and blue collar family. Both of which I somewhat love and mostly respect because I am pretty much incapable of fitting in anyehere else. Not many people really have much time for some emotionally needy "fuckboy" who's only skills, political ideals and most hobbies are on par with your average idea of a stereotypical poor, white trash hick.

I wear compression undershirts to somewhat conceal my tits, which thanks to pre-hrt gyno are relatively sizeable, and I just kind of live with the constant comments on my baby maker hips. My build is somewhere between pear and hourglass depending on where my weight is hovering at the time. Typical tranny eating disorders. Mostly bulemic with bouts of starvation. Occasional to heavy drinking to help kill hunger pains. I hope to be dead due to the health complications before I hit my mid 30's. At least that would be best, I'm too scared to actually just fucking shoot myself, even though I'm sure it's whst my pathetic ass really wants and most certainly deserves.

My face is somewhat andro but my brow and square chin both fuck me out of being passable. Some days I fail boymode, most days I don't. I think it all has to do with tits and hair and clothes.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>8533920
That sounds hard anon, you shouldn't abuse alcohol though. It'll make your suicidal thoughts even worse and won't mix very well with your HRT depending on which antiandrogen you are on.

How do you usually dress when you fail boymode? Do you have very long hair?
>>
>>8532957
I've been on hrt for 3 years, and I'm planning to go girl mode for college. But I'm scared ;-;
>>
>>8533956
I've been on hrt for 2 years and I'm planning to stay in boymode for college. I'm scared too ;-;
>>
File: 1436498438931.png (106KB, 311x333px) Image search: [Google]
1436498438931.png
106KB, 311x333px
>HRT for 5 years this december
>still unpassable NEET twinkhon nowhere close to transitioning
please save me from this hell
>>
>>8534173
Age, anon?
>>
>>8533941
Yes, I have long hair I usually tie back for work and at home. When I fail boymode I generally dress like a lesbian in fitted jeans and collared shirts, but if my hair is down and done well hiding a bit of my brow I have gotten the occasional "ma'am and miss"
>>
>>8534223
>>
join this tranny discord to be bullied

discord.gg/n66JgYQ
>>
File: 1498078380488.jpg (32KB, 512x512px)
1498078380488.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>8534274
why would i want to be bullied
>>
>>8534173
Hello my future.
>>
>>8534173
>>8534241
hello me

except i started only a year and a half ago
>>
>>8533920
>My face is somewhat andro but my brow and square chin both fuck me out of being passable
This is my case as well. Fml.
>>
>>8534319
What does a square chin look like?
>>
File: nerd.jpg (34KB, 350x410px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
34KB, 350x410px
>>8534345
Just your average dudechin.
Only men have it.
>>
>>8533920
>>8534227
You should really interesting Anon, I hope things work out for you. I'm not sure in what direction you want to go, but it sounds like either or would work for you. youve effectively made it, so don't be so down on yourself
>>
>>8533392
yep
>>
>>8533405
Lol same
Except I'm pretty autistic and socially awkward so it's not like I had much options anyway
I just feel sad sometimes that I never had the option to go on vacations and stuff with friends. That and everyone else I know has successful relationships, stable careers, owns their own house, etc.
>>
>>8534432
If I can just land a job, not fuck it up, and move out I'm set, but even that seems insurmountable.
>>
>>8533920
what do you mean by pre-hrt gyno?
>>
File: clone.jpg (8KB, 207x204px) Image search: [Google]
clone.jpg
8KB, 207x204px
>>8534432
>I'm pretty autistic and socially awkward
So am I lol.
I wonder how long will it take before I finally kill myself tbqh.
>>
>>8534444
I used to do okay when I was younger cause doing stuff like part-time jobs with no education requirements weren't very judgemental about appearances.
Companies are a lot more picky these days. I've always had issues with my appearance even pre-hrt. People don't like feminine guys, period. It's a career destroyer, or I guess not even a career destroyer cause you can't even get a career to begin with. I see now why most gay guys go into more artsy fields. Plus I've had close to a decade of severe depression, altered my body, and have had a lot of fuckups during university even though I did inevitably graduate but my transcript is an absolute clusterfuck and is about as useful as the plague.

I'm kind of honestly hoping I can just find a job where I can hide away from the world but still have enough to live off of. I figure I can sell stuff on etsy and whatever for extra money or just sell WoW gold or something, but I just want to get away from people.
I can't stand going to these interviews with big companies and them treating me like a leper.
>>
So does anyone still strive to be cute and feminine while boymodding?
>>
>>8534477
Tfw wondering if dad is more impatient because of what his eldest has become
>>
>>8534491
All the time, especially since I got lucky with hair genes
>>
>>8534491
I don't actively try to hide it or anything. I wear girls clothes sometimes if it's androgynous.
I mostly just don't do stuff like wear makeup, but I do crossdress all the time and do stuff like drag makeup for fun.
>>
>>8534491
Yep, I even crossdress still but not in public.
>>
>>8534458
I've thought of it for most of my life. It's hard to live life when basically nothing happens in my life. Like other people seem to just do so much "stuff" in general whereas I can go like an entire year with absolutely nothing happening in my life.
Too scared to use social media, not that it would really help anyway cause I only really have a couple friends that aren't even that close anymore. Plus even when I do login to my old facebook account the people that didn't unfriend me all live way better lives than I do and it just depresses me.
>>
>>8534495
>>8534501
>>8534519

How can you strive to look cute and feminine in public without crossing over into the girl boundary too much?
>>
>>8534546
Well I'm not that feminine in public, I dress in skinny jeans and a hoodie, my haircut is somewhat androgynous and my face as well from the hormones but that's it.
>>
>>8534546
By having a personality and being cheerful while mature =)
>>
>>8534546
By being an unpassable hon.
>tfw cute and girly in boy mode but get sir'd and bro'd 100% of the time
>>
>>8534546
I mostly just don't care. I've been called a tranny before but the friends I hangout with don't know I'm on HRT so it really doesn't matter. I tell people I'm a boy and that's all that really matters.
I mostly just wear guys clothes but stuff like skinny jeans and oversized sweaters. It's probably pretty gay looking but it's nothing horribly suspicious.
>>
>>8534491
Me. I'm kind of failing boymode 20% of the time but I can't fully transition because I live with my family.
>>
I recently discovered I was trans but am fairly certain I'll stay boymode with the exception of my hair. Unfortunately I've been graced with much more testosterone than I wanted even as a dude. My beard grows crazy fast an I build muscle at an obnoxious rate. Thankfully I'm been an inactive fuck with a high metabolism for most of my life, but that's been screeching to a halt recently and I don't know a good way to work out to burn the weight without gaining muscle
>>
>>8534711
HRT will help you lose muscle
>>
>>8534711
Get on hrt. You won't gain muscle as easily. Also, focus on cardio rather than resistance training.
>>
>>8534445
Gynecomastia, Fatty man boobs. Basically a titty kick start.
>>
>>8534723
Redneck tranny here, this is true! As much physical work as I do, I still barely build any upper body muscle. I have a little bit, but nothing like I used to. Although I'm sure bulemia kills muscle as well.
>>
>>8534726
I'm definitely interested, but I'm super sketchy about anything that has the potential to alter my headstate. I'm a regular square when it comes to alcohol and other drugs so I'll need to do a lot of research before I make that decision. Also I'm married and REALLY want to have kids with my wife (who's cool with this new development) and I don't want things to get risky with that :P
>>
>>8534777
Well HRT really doesn't affect your mental state that much. I guess maybe in certain situations it might give you anxiety or depression due to worrying about the social repercussions.
As far as actual alterations to your brain though estrogen does not produce any changes that would be noticeable outside very specific mental tasks, and during those tasks the changes are mainly subconscious.
Also you might cry a lot at the start. But that's actually kind of a neat side effect I think lol
>>
>>8534777
>I'm definitely interested
Don't do it brah. She'll leave you and you'll stay alone for life tbqh
>>
>>8532957
>You're SOOO HANDSOME!

END ME
>>
>>8534916
>"Young man, you are so scrumptious I can't believe you don't have a gf!"
>>
>>8533420
Hi me, do you think we should kill xourself?
>>
>>8534832
I already almost cry at work reading the Hourou Musuko manga lol
>>
>>8534998
Why are reading sentimental trans-friendly gook comics you when you should be working instead, wage-slave?
>>
What kind of haircuts do you guys have? I always cut my hair like a pixie cut but a little longer and then let it grow out into a medium length haircut before cutting it again so I don't have to do it very often.
>>
>>8537837
I have awful long slightly curly messy hair that I part in the middle. Makes me want to shave it all off because I can't have a hairstyle I want (bc boymode) and even if I could I don't know how to maintain it.
>>
>>8537837
I just let mine explode out of my head in every direction and kind of keep it in check with tapering scissors until it's like past my ears then I get it cut kind of shortish
>>
File: 1463984457651.jpg (97KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1463984457651.jpg
97KB, 600x338px
>on hrt for almost 4 years
>wear girls clothes
>have long hair
>get gendered male
o-oh
>>
>Presented female while vacationing in the USA
>Seems to pass despite shitty voice
>Cant socially transition because live in a mudslime country (Malaysia)
>Have to self med if I want to be on HRT

>>8537837

I have long straight black hair , almost longer than half of my back that I dyed blonde
>>
I'm ftm, girlmode. Is that allowed here?
>>
>>8539530
What girl clothes? Also how old?
>>
>>8539543
Of course! Why are you stuck in girlmode?
>>
>>8539543
Why not, the struggle should be the same. Are you on hormones still?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.