[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I get my prince? How?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: booty.png (475KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
booty.png
475KB, 500x541px
>I'm a fresh 18 year old twunk.
>I inherited my mother's beautiful eyes, nose, and cheeks. oh and her short height
>Ready to go to college after a high school experience of utter loneliness. I seduced many boys in high school with my pretty face, but none wanted to commit.
>Deeply desire to be hugged and held by a tall, masculine man.

At college, will I find the one who will sweep me off my feet and be my big spoon /lgbt/? I really want a monogamous meaningful relationship, and don't want to slut it up on grindr.
>>
>>8532270
>tfw wanted to be this but only 5'10 and most twinks want a 6'5" bearded guy
>>
>>8532305
5'10 is good with me.

c:
>>
>>8532270
>tfw 5"5 middle eastern manlet in a highly conservative country with other manlet mudshits
what are you crying about?
>>
same. straight guys frequently talked about me in highschool, and i started taking hrt over the summer.

i get misgendered by my professors and frequently hit on, but sadly nothing like i imagined.

i think i went too far for the hrt femboy meme..
>>
I'm only 5'9..

I just want to hold someone like OP in my arms..

Feels bad man..
>>
>>8532270
>college
>monogamy
Might as well be the frat cumdump.
It's not the fantasy you want, but it's the only one remotely realistic.
>>
>>8532270
>monogamy

This is an old world meme. But whatever works and makes you feel secure. Just to expect your partner to always feel the same way.
>>
>>8534351
>>8534369
i hope you guys are joking..
I wanna cry
>>
>>8534377
The problem is that there are guys like me around that are really into cutie femboys (like REALLY) but have too much of a reputation to take the hit of being in an open relationship with you. See now, I won't tell you that, just that I like to be discrete. Then we start fooling around, you potentially catch feelings because I treat you really well and satisfy you. Which leads to
>Slowly see less and less of you as I was mostly physically attracted and mostly stuck around for the booty
>Great listener, draws you in but then you get too comfortable and start opening up a lot and letting things slip before they've hit your filter which makes me want to be around you less
>As I grow distant you grow clingy blase blase
>ends with you in heartbreak resorting to being somethings cumdump just to feel companionship.

College is a bad time, people who are looking at their future while similarly being stuck in the present. We might have made the best couple but it was never in my head that it would be a real relationship so I never developed the connection you yearn for.

The classic y'know
>>
>>8534428
>As I grow distant you grow clingy blase blase
>ends with you in heartbreak resorting to being somethings cumdump just to feel companionship.

i can't say you're wrong.
>>
>>8534377
It's college.
There's no monogamy in college.
If you want monogamy, look outside of college.
>>
>>8534428
Ah fuck, you sound exactly like me
>>
>>8532305

Like literally I'm:

6'3", masculine, decently attractive, upper-middle class family, sociable, math/econ college student and in pretty decent shape

But I still feel like I have issues because I'm not absolutely jacked, I feel like a lot of guys don't like that I'm a redhead (my hair is slightly blondish and I get a lot of compliments, but it's still a source of self-doubt), and Im more of an introvert.

No one in life gets everything they want, it'd do you good to stop wallowing over what you don't have.
>>
>>8534533
I'm almost 100% sure you just made the entirety of /lgbt/ mad envious.
>>
>>8534377
Monogamy isn't impossible in college, although it isn't easy either. But it gets easier the older you get.
>>
>>8534533
You sound cute af.

You could probably give someone everything they want.
>>
>>8534549
I think I need to just stick to girls because they've never given me any shit but fem guys do and plus girls won't ruin my reputation I think I see the light now

Goodbye LGBT

Fuck all of you except the few nice ones I've came across :)
>>
>>8534533
Pls location, pls you sound perfect.

MELBOURNE!
>>
>>8534572
>girls won't ruin my reputation
get back on that dick, faggot
>>
>>8534537
That or they hate me now

>>8534549
My problem is finding someone who I'm happy with, only guy I've ever fallen for is a bipolar functioning-alcoholic who treated me like disposable garbage.

>>8534573

Sorry, Ottawa.
>>
>>8534698
>That or they hate me now
Hate can be a good emotion sometimes, wielded in the right way.
>Ottawa
I'm on my way.
>>
>>8532270
>utter loneliness
>seduced many boys
Wow, I hate you so much.
>>
>>8534721
ikr?

I couldn't even seduce a growlr bot
>>
>>8534698
Damn it, good luck though Anon just seems like you've been having worse luck than me I'm sure you'll find somebody.
>>
>>8534302
Why are you letting this faggot who is a man and who is short as well make you feel bad about yourself?

Go get a real girl and stop feeling bad. Being 5'9 is not a reason to complain.
>>
>>8532270
>monogamous
>gay
If you are as pretty as you say you can be a pretty cumdumpster, and maybe get a sugar daddy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.