[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with being hopeless and how to forget this all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 077cede3fa4c2e3f5281fa8174059c6a.png (453KB, 1028x792px) Image search: [Google]
077cede3fa4c2e3f5281fa8174059c6a.png
453KB, 1028x792px
Every male change that's happening in my body and i'm noticing is giving me extreme anxiety and disgust. It was not like that weeks ago. I just noticed i look like a neanderthal. My anxiety is at it's peak, desu i think i may be in the middle of a panic attack, i don't get one for years. I'm trying to indulce a numb state for days now, but i can't keep doing it. i can't deal with alcohol hangover or the fucking awful tobacco smell anymore. not the heaviest edgy depressive metal songs i've used to listen to are helping me, they don't take my mind off these thoughts anymore. Nor do games, or anything at all besides drugs wich i don't want anymore

But what's the fucking point? I've been on this place for years, been out of it for a long time, it just don't work. Always thinking about it and considering i could be wrong but no i'm just fucking retarded. There's no way, i won't pass. I won't even look like a fem cute guy anymore. I feel like i could end it all right now but i'm too autstic for this. I want a way to forget this all and be a apathy indulced zombie so i can go to college, keep working without thinking about this all and don't get humiliated until the last days of my life. At least i can function until my parents die and i'll follow after them. I have abslutely no way to get ffs or anything like that. For some reason my face looks ok if you look at it from the front but i look like a monster from the side. I'm really unlucky because 1 every 100 people looks terrible and i'm that 1. I can't depend on angles irl. And i feel like its getting worse, i try to force and hold my skull but i feel like it's getting manlier and worse, but on hrt ill just look like freddie mercury with "feminine" body and conetits.

Anything to ease the pain at all? Maybe i should get on antidepressants and anti-psychotics? I literally don't mind losing myself, be a robot that works and sleep, nothing else, i dnt want to end it all yet bc of parents and old "friends"
>>
>>8530803
How old are you? Get on hormones anyway, just to prevent those further changes.
>>
>>8530856
I feel like it's pointless. ill just get boobs and it will be harder to hide from everyone. with time i'll look like an aberration with a "androgynous" body and a caveman head. Ill end up looking like the tranvestites that live here and i dont want this at all. I'm not sufficient deluded to look at my face and feel feminine. I know what i am and what i look like. It's an option i never had. I want to find another way out of this
>>
>>8531019
get on test blockers
>>
>>8531075
I planned to do this but i can stay with them for like 1-2 years at max right? gyno and osteoporosis can happen
>>
>>8530803
Do you think you will end up killing yourself? That prospect seems ever so attractive to me
>>
>>8531438
When i look to my future, it is the only thing i know for sure i'm going to do. The earlier the better.

When friends have problems like this, i always tell them to try EVERYTHING before they consider suicide. If you're not going to transition, or to take hrt and live in boymode, at least try to learn an instrument, learn to pilot a plane, whatever can make you happy.

But this doesn't apply for me. I won't pass, i don't want to be humiliated like it already happened during whole highschool and life, and it doesn't matter how much i look, i can't find anything i would like to do.

My last resort was drugs. Heavy drinking and smoking for 2 years, and tried weed twice and hated it. I'm not going to do any of this again. And this is what scares me the most: At least they made me forget about everything momentarily. Now i won't have anything.

I feel like i'm some kind of lost person without will to live. It's "comfortable" to think like that when i don't know anything else.
>>
>>8531602
I am 80% sure I will die by this year's end, just need a final push to set things right
>>
>>8531282
Please take the skittles OP. They're for your own good.
>>
>>8531282
better than getting more masc, it'll at least give you more time to think things through
also I believe you can be on bicalutamide alone for longer than the rest and be pretty safe
qhi.co.uk
>>
>>8531282
You are not hopeless, you are young and if your face looks good from the front thats already half way to passing! You should seriously consider stating HRT now before it gets worse.

>gyno and osteoporosis can happen
SERMs prevent that

>Maybe i should get on antidepressants
maybe, its not mutually exclusive, dysphoria comes with depression and many trans people have to get on ADs as well
See a therapist if you can.
>>
>>8532413
If you're not out of options, maybe there's still hope for you anon.

>>8532416
>>8532422
I can order them in my country, it's cheaper and easier, but bica by itself is too expensive with minimum wage job (that's why i've considered cypro). Yes it's better than getting more masc... But that's what i'm struggling with. Taking hrt doesn't matter if i'm already too masc. It won't do anything besides making me look like a neanderthal with soft skin and deformed body. And if i make the decision to end my life i would have wasted all my money in hrt and can't afford a gun anymore.

>>8532440
I don't think that's how it works. My face is fucked up, but looking from the front it is more acceptable (hiding bad features like nose size and brow ridge). In the end i'm depending on angles, in the real life.

I've been to some therapists before, i've been put in AD's, but they didn't help after months taking them.

I know body disphormism is a thing between mtf's but i'm not looking at bad features wich i can hide. I literally can't pass nor be cute boymode, i'm not sufficiently deluded to lie to myself about that. I want to find something i can do about this but my options wouldn't work.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.