[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That moment when I sometimes forget about being a tranny and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: sad.jpg (7KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
7KB, 266x190px
That moment when I sometimes forget about being a tranny and only realize it when undressing before shower and seeing that sad noodle between my legs.
>>
Could I play with your sad, wet noodle and make your precum fly everywhere?
>>
>>8530785
Better than others who are constantly living as a tranny. Do you pass, anon?
>>
I've come to accept mine. It doesn't upset me anymore, although sometimes I wish I had a vagina so I wouldn't have to tuck and so I could have sex like a normal woman. My penis doesn't bother me though.
>>
>>8530798
W-whew
>>
>>8530785
that moment when you always know you're a tranny since you don't pass
>>
>>8530785
How can you forget you aren't cis?!
>>
>>8530909
if you're not AGP, it's not important to everyday life once you're late in transition.
>>
>>8530917
>implying anybody on this board isn't AGP
>>
Why is it that passers think they deserve even an ounce of sympathy?
>>
>>8530785
this has only happened to me once
>>
>>8531408
Because we're better representation of the trans community than non-passers. Without us, you'll never get any rights.
>>
>>8530785
tfw you remember 'oh yeah I'm a freak'
it's getting less painful over time
>>
>>8531408
Because cornflakes is pretty
>>
>>8530785
I feel you hardcore anon. Life is otherwise normal and I can more or less forget about it or at least not worry about it overmuch until it's time to shower and I have to look at this mostly-female-but-glaringly-male-in-some-places body. Then I take my shower, come out, and look at myself with my hair all the way back from washing it and while it drips all I can think of is how I look like a freakish drowned cat.

It hurts less these days but it never goes away. I'd love the SRS pipedream but I know deep down it would still haunt me somehow.
>>
>>8531729
When? What was it like?
>>
>>8530808
I feel that way, too.

I was very dysphoric about it when I first came out to myself, but with time, it got a bit easier. I still don't know how I'd feel about using it in an actual sexual activity, but it's nice to at least be able to look at myself without feeling a drop in my stomach.
>>
>>8531787
I was thinking about a guy I've been seeing and my mind drifted to what our baby would look like...and then I was like "Wtf am I thinking? I can't have kids."
>>
>>8531869
Wow. Have you had SRS? I wonder if we can feel and think exactly like cis girls after all.
>>
>>8531898
What you mean you don't already and aren't constantly horrified by the body you live in with such feelings?
>>
>>8531869
iktf
I started imagining the day I had a baby in my arms holding my mans hand looking at him lovingly looking at the baby and me, feeling safe and secure and happy about my future. Then I shifted in my chair and felt my genitalia whilst shifting. It reminded me that I was AMAB and I ended up crying in the shower for half an hour, feeling like scum.
>>
File: 1498860056952.png (284KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1498860056952.png
284KB, 586x634px
>>8531733
i hesitate to agree with this out of principle but it's pretty truthful
>>
>>8532031
Dysphoria is different to thinking like a cis girl.
>>
>>8532101
remember boys and girls, all your value as a person is based on how good you look
>>
>>8532251
That hon started it.
>>
>>8532255

I am just reaffirming what that idiot said.
>>
>>8530785
Oh i know that feel ;_;
sorry anon...

I hate that thing but SRS is currently 50/50 for me. I will most likely need it.
Do you have any plans for SRS? Orchi helped me tremendously, maybe it's something for you
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.