[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the issue with my mother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 0702172141.jpg (3MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
0702172141.jpg
3MB, 4160x2336px
I kinda came out but pussied out and told her I was just confused and probably straight a while ago. Just today she asked "do you still think you're gay?"

Like wtf. She did not take it well and I essentially told her I was straight last time and she still asks?

What did she mean by this?
>>
bumperino
>>
She thinks you're gay.
>>
>>8531315

But I made her think I was straight.
>>
>>8533313
Evidently you didn't do a very good job of it.
>>
>>8533326

But pther than being gay there isnt really anything thatd tip someone off that im gay. I purposely dpnt check out guys and in general just act asexual.
>>
And I never let her truly believe I was gay i think.
>>
>>8533333
those are some gay quints bro
>>
>>8533333
>>8533494
You're missing the point, dude. She's not as dumb as you think she is. The simple fact that you even attempted to come out was enough to tip her off.

This middle school level psychology.
>>
>>8533527

Well i dont want her to know im gay.

What do I do?
>>
>>8533824
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>8533828

ew
>>
>>8533901
I'll fuck you OP but the problem is I'm around 6 inches long. Very thick though.
>>
>>8533906

Why?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.