[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to come out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: gayrichmacrules.jpg (43KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
gayrichmacrules.jpg
43KB, 802x802px
I wanna know (creative) ways to come out as lesbo to my parents. Any ideas?
>>
>>8529105
do a backflip off of the highest point you can find with a shirt on that reads "I'm a lesbian" in comic sans
>>
>Thanksgiving dinner
>bring your girlfriend as a platonic friend
>if you don't have a girlfriend then hire a hooker
>after you finish dinner say "it's time for dessert"
>have your girlfriend/hooker sit on the table and shimmy down her pants and panties
>take can of whipped cream
>spray it all over your girlfriend's naked crotch
>dive your face into her pussy
>lick her to climax, no matter how long this takes and how awkward you feel
>make loud slurping noises
>after your girlfriend climaxes say "Mom, dad, I've got something important to tell you" with your face still covered in whipped cream and girlcum
>>
>>8529105
Pretend you're hired by the Dutch government because they need new dykes to make land.

They probably won't get it but that's their fault.
>>
>>8529105
>actually saying lesbo
why would you do this
>>
File: 1472776021683.png (1MB, 896x784px) Image search: [Google]
1472776021683.png
1MB, 896x784px
>>8529588

i like this one.
>>
Just fucking say it. You don't need to make a damn show out of it. They'll still be disappointed in you either way
>>
learn how to play piano, then play that one Bo Burhnam song, only with lyrics changed to be about being a dyke instead of a fag
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.