[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this guy on the level?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nobody_passes.png (55KB, 1884x213px) Image search: [Google]
nobody_passes.png
55KB, 1884x213px
Was he telling the truth or is he just a troll? Is there no hope for any of us? When guys look at us and call us hot, is it because they're clocking us and they just pity us? Or are chasers more common than I thought? Were we all getting played for fools by chasers and well-meaning "allies" this whole time? Discuss.
>>
Op. Have you actually had a conversation with emily?
>>
>>8528658
Wondered the same when i saw that post. It's probably a troll though
>>
>>8528693
Cornflakes was a shut in for a long time, no?
>>
>>8528658
Don't make such wide screencaps.
>>
>>8528703
Don't know, I left here for a while
Reason I think it's a troll is, why would such a person know she's from here and link her irl identity to her mtfg name?
Also
>What do you call it, clocking?
OP's probably the same person tbqh
>>
File: 1499010343502.jpg (8KB, 251x200px)
1499010343502.jpg
8KB, 251x200px
>>8528658
He's familiar with someone from here.

He's familiar with the term clocking.

And...

>cismale shitlord blah blah

I've seen that same text pattern show up on numerous occasions here. In fact that same text pattern appears on the nonbinaryphobic troll thread that's up right now.

>pic related

In conclusion the person seems to be a regular on the board. So it's safe to assume troll. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if you and him are one in the same, and if that's the case do yourself a favor and change up your text pattern. Because no life autists like me are good at picking out distinct reoccurring phrases.
>>
>>8528757
>>8528813
>mfw autists blew my cover already
fuck
>>
>>8528813
A hidden can interview is the only way to confirm/deny op's story.
>>
>>8528819
how do i delete a thread?
>>
File: (you)hat.jpg (3KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
(you)hat.jpg
3KB, 119x125px
>>8528819
Sometimes (You) get the chan, and sometimes the chan gets (You)
>>
>>8528829
Hello? Can you help?
>>
>>8528658
Maybe he is telling the truth? This board is a hugbox just like the rest of them. Just a slightly less hugboxy hugbox, but a hugbox nonetheless. I'd be rich if I got a dollar every time someone in passgen told someone who clearly looks like a man that they pass, or the people in the voice pass thread who sound like men doing a voice get told they have passing voices.
>>
>>8528658

Truth: a lot of times when people say "you're gorgeous" they mean "oh shit, i didn't realize you were a man until just now and i don't want to offend you so i will be overly nice with my praise so that i can escape unscathed."

If you are a transexual you are probably going to get "clocked" at some point.
The solution is to not let that destroy you.
>>
>>8528658
Ive only seen 'cornflakes' on webcam a year ago and she looked and sounded perfectly passable. Behaved.. well that's another thing.
>>
>>8529553
How did she behave?
>>
>>8528757
>>8528813
>>8528819
>>8528824
I'm not the person who made that post, I just like making shit threads. I know he was probably taking the piss.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.